Last Updated: December 2023
Should you use content marketing to promote your business digitally? Yes, and most likely, you will already be using it. Because the time has long gone when content marketing was considered as an option.
Now, almost every marketer knows the significance of content marketing to grow digitally, 91% of B2B marketers reported that they use content marketing.
That’s huge! And you might be wondering why so many marketers use content marketing. Have a look at the below infographic backed with some amazing statistics that prove the supremacy of content marketing.
Content Increases Visibility And Reach
- Blogs on company sites result in 55% more visitors.
- Companies with blogs get 97% more inbound links than others.
- 37% of marketers say blogs are the most valuable content type of marketing.
- Blogs give sites 434% more indexed pages and 97% more indexed links.
Content Influences Consumers
- Interesting content is a top 3 reason people follow brands on social media.
- Word of mouth is the primary factor behind up to 50% of buying decisions.
- 6 in 10 Twitter or Facebook users are more likely to recommend a brand they know.
- 67% of Twitter users are more likely to buy from brands they follow.
- Blogs are 63% more likely to influence purchase decisions than magazines.
Content Drives ROI And Sales
- Social media content boosts sales: 61% of companies find customers via LinkedIn, 67% via Facebook, 53% via Twitter.
- 3 in 4 marketers cite content as a key factor in closing sales.
- 63% of companies said posting content on social media has increased marketing effectiveness.
Consumers Prefer Content
- 70% of consumers prefer getting to know a company via articles rather than ads.
- 60% of consumers feel more positive about a company after reading custom content on its site.
After looking at these stats, there’s no doubt content is the anatomy of marketing and you should definitely content in your business’s marketing strategy to succeed online.