Are you looking for some intelligent support tool to incorporate into your customer service model to ease your service team’s time and effort?
Check out here we are discussing 10 chatbots for customer service that are AI-integrated and smart to provide automated customer service solutions.
All of these chatbot software are easy to install and use. Some of these allow you to build custom bots depending on your business model, without needing any coding knowledge. Read further to know more about them.
Helplama Helpdesk offers the only live chat software with a data-driven AI chatbot that understands your business needs. It synchronizes with your workflows and helps you provide a next-level chat experience to your customers. 1000+ brands worldwide trust this software for their businesses.
- The chat window is fully customizable.
- Automated customer self-help features – order status, returns/exchanges, product questions.
- Automatically offers deals and discounts.
- Email integration to respond to customers’ email conversations.
- Unified customer context from across channels on a single screen for complete customer knowledge.
- You can hire experienced agents to back your live chat support after trial-testing.
- The helpdesk dashboard shows you up-to-the-minute reports on chat metrics.
- Seamless integration with Shopify, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Slack integration for seamless team collaboration.
- 15-day Free trial
- Paid plans start from $99/month (3 users)
MobileMonkey, (Overall Rating 4.9/5 ⭐)
Chat instantly with your customers over messenger, native web chat, and SMS using MobileMonkey’s patent-pending Omnichat Technology.
- Omnichat bots work 24/7
- Write a single chatbot funnel that works seamlessly across multiple channels
- Interactive, conversational on-site chat
- Automatically captures customer data
- Easy to build chatbots using drag-and-drop content widgets
- Bot Analytics show top bot campaigns and key metrics
- 14-day zero-risk free trial
- Custom plan pricing on consultation
HelpCrunch, (Overall Rating 4.8/5 ⭐)
HelpCrunch offers a powerful Live Chat to provide fast and delightful customer support along with acquiring more leads on your website leading to higher sales.
- Trusted by hundreds of small and big businesses
- Can install Live Chat on your website, product, or mobile app
- Lets you build sophisticated chatbot workflows to engage with your visitors automatically (no code required)
- Allows you to add links to social media and messengers
- Integrated knowledge base to help customers find answers to common questions
- The shared inbox allows you to manage chats, emails, messengers, and social media in one place
- Track customer satisfaction, chat volume, and first response time to measure performances
- A Free trial
- Paid plans start at $15/user per month
Tidio, (Overall Rating 4.7/5 ⭐)
With Tidio, you can fully automate your customer service by supporting multiple conversations at scale and also amplify your sales, without compromising on the quality.
- Have helped 3M businesses generate 20M leads and $400M in sales
- Send AI-powered automated shipping policy replies
- Reply automatically to repetitive questions, chat conversations on waiting or missed
- Attach quick surveys at the end of the chat
- Easy customer segmentation
- Sends operator notification when a customer asks for human help
- You can create your own chatbot in seconds (no code required)
- Integrates with Shopify and social platforms
- A Free Trial is available
- A Free plan
- Paid plans start at $39/month (annual plans are also available)
Birdeye, (Overall Rating 4.7/5 ⭐)
Birdeye web chat allows you to engage prospects and address post-sales issues in real-time to increase revenue and customer loyalty.
- Live chat with customers
- Answer FAQs 24/7 with a chatbot
- Respond to chats using the mobile app
- Assign conversations to team members
- Track agent productivity, average resolution times, and much more
- Fully customizable
- Create multiple Webchat widgets for multiple brands/locations
- A demo is available
- Contact the company for customized pricing plans
Appypie Chatbot, (Overall Rating 4.7/5 ⭐)
Using Appy Pie Chatbot, the no-code chatbot development platform you can create a chatbot for your business website and mobile app in just a few minutes. Helps you provide delightful customer support with real-time responses.
- Trusted by 10M+ customers
- Integrate your chatbot on your website or mobile app to present instant solutions to every query
- Build chatbots in multiple languages and provide customer support in local languages
- You can create multiple chatbots for inquiry, appointment, or live chat purpose
- Allows you to manage your contacts and leads, all in one place
- Bot Analytics shows you how many chats occurred with chatbots, study customers’ experience, get agent reports, and much more
- 7-day Free trial
- Paid plans starting at $5/bot per month (annual plans are also available)
Freshchat, (Overall Rating 4.4/5 ⭐)
Freshchat software helps power up your customer support through intuitive and intelligent conversations.
- Easy to build chatbots with no code
- Unified contextual conversational engagement across sales, marketing, and support teams
- Unified and personalized messaging on the website, in-app, WhatsApp, and more
- Pre-built chatbot templates are available
- Add new messaging channels easily using API
- Integrates seamlessly with the existing workflows
- 21-day Free trial
- A free plan
- Paid plans start from $15/agent per month (annual billing is also available)
Intercom, (Overall Rating 4.4/5 ⭐)
Intercom’s Live Chat – Business Messenger helps you reach more customers personally irrespective of the conversation volume or team availability. They serve businesses of all sizes.
- Makes it easy for customers to get help right in the product window
- Chat history is saved to check back later
- Proactive messaging to address known issues before customers reach out to you
- Inbox holds all conversations across channels in one place
- Allows your customers to self-resolve their questions
- Also provides customer support management tools customer data platform, in-app messaging, and more
- A demo is available
- Contact the company for customized pricing based on required features and budget
Zendesk, (Overall Rating 4.3/5 ⭐)
You can deliver personalized and engaging conversational experiences to your customers over your website, mobile apps, and social channels by using Zendesk messaging and live chat software.
- Get fully customizable right out-of-the-box messaging
- Answer bot helps customers 24/7 to get answers instantly
- Uses AI to identify when the agent is needed and to collect customer data
- It automatically maps and updates pre-existing customer tickets
- Continuous conversation across channels to help customers avoid repeating their issues
- You can put Answer Bot on various support channels like chat, messaging, email, Slack, and more
- Flow Builder allows you to build a flow and publish in multiple languages
- Allows you to connect your existing bot and customize it easily
- Offers other prominent customer support integrations and features
- A Free trial
- Paid plans start from $19/month
- Custom plans are available
Drift, (Overall Rating 4.3/5 ⭐)
Drift helps you deliver meaningful customer service experiences to grow customer value, improve team efficiency, and reduce costs.
- Automatically deflect simple support questions from your service team to save time.
- Custom chatbot leverages Salesforce and Zendesk knowledge base articles directly in chat for customers’ self-help.
- Creates support tickets automatically.
- Loops in service reps for high-priority requests.
- Shows your agent the entire customer context.
- 50+ native integrations and a Zapier connection to over 500+ apps.
- Get a demo
- Contact the company for custom pricing
That was the list of 10 exciting chatbots for support software for you to choose from, along with review ratings and features. It is a wise decision to look out for a chatbot for your business because it helps greatly in reducing your time wasted answering menial repetitive queries.
Though we have done our research in picking the competitive ones out of the lot, we suggest you look a little deeper concerning your business requirements and budget and choose the most suitable chatbot. In case of confusion, check out Helplama Helpdesk, which offers a range of eCommerce customer support tools along with an intuitive chatbot.