Last Updated: December 2023
We know that managing a store with a large number of products and editing every single product is a very time-consuming and boring task. Hence these Shopify bulk product editor apps help you manage your store easily, save your valuable time, and enable you to do other work to improve your store.
We have carefully researched various apps that provide useful bulk product editing features along with other functionalities. Some are free, and some offer demo plans, whereas you will get to use the full features of any app for a premium price.
Let us now get to the list of the 12 Best Bulk Editor Shopify apps straight away.
- Rubix Bulk Tag Editor
- Quick Bulk Edit
- Hulk Product Options
Rubix Bulk Tag Editor (Overall ratings: 5/5⭐, 23 reviews)
Rubix Bulk Tag Editor aims to make your time more productive by helping you to add or remove your desired product’s tag in bulk for your store.
- Advanced product filters to choose products by collections, tag, vendor, title, product type, SKU, created date, or updated date.
- Receive a notification email after the price change is done.
- Revert the change anytime.
Shoptopus (Overall ratings: 5/5⭐, 7 reviews)
Manage your Shopify store’s recurring tasks and bulk actions using the exclusively designed Shopify bulk product editor app, Shoptopus – Bulk Product Edit.
- Bulk edit all your Shopify product data easily.
- Create one-time tasks for manually triggering.
- Schedule your repetitive bulk edit actions automatically.
- Revert any changes with one click.
- The unique feature of scheduling automated bulk product edit tasks according to your Shopify store time zone.
- Compatible with Shopify’s native “Locations” feature.
- 15-day free trial
- Paid plans start from $9.99/per month
Bolt Product Bulk Editor (Overall ratings: 5/5⭐, 3 reviews)
A professional-grade Shopify bulk product editor app is designed to help you fast and accurately edit product tags, titles, prices, etc (25+ product attributes).
- One-click installation and easy-to-use interface.
- Edit thousands of products within minutes using the latest GraphQL Shopify API technology.
- Choose to edit all products or select only a few based on condition criteria.
- Add new tags, delete tags or update existing ones quickly.
- Execute bulk editing in real-time or schedule it for later.
- Rollback anytime with one click.
- CSV file compatible, allows you to hide product ID and meta fields.
- Track all the ongoing edit tasks’ progress on the dashboard.
- 5-day free trial
- Paid plans start from $2.50/month (annual billing is available)
Matrixify (Overall ratings: 4.9/5⭐, 290 reviews)
This is a bulk edit Shopify app to manage your whole store without the hassle and save days of manual work. Matrixify helps you extract the maximum capabilities of the Shopify CSV file import and export.
- Helps you migrate from your old platform effortlessly.
- Schedule and auto-repeat imports or exports.
- Export your data to other marketplaces like Google Shopping.
- Bulk-update any Shopify Admin fields individually or altogether.
- Import product data with CSV files in multiple languages.
- Update product price, inventory, image alt texts, product variants, SEO fields, etc.
- Track all tasks’ progress in real-time.
- Customer support is available on the website.
- A free demo plan
- Paid plans start from $20/per month
Ablestar (Overall ratings: 4.9/5⭐, 255 reviews)
If you are tired of spending hours managing your products in Shopify, Ablestar helps ease your job by saving hours of work put into editing prices, descriptions, tags, inventory levels, meta fields, Google Shopping fields & more with smart rules and placeholders.
- Create automatic product rules and have them run in real time.
- Filter and modify bulk products at a time.
- Allows to create and export a spreadsheet with modified product fields.
- Schedule recurring edits to run at fixed intervals.
- Set visibility for Shopify POS.
- Update Google Shopping fields in masses.
- Supports money type meta field definitions.
- FAQ and email support are available.
- A free starter plan
- Paid plans start from $19.99/per month
Hextom (Overall ratings: 4.8/5⭐, 1618 reviews)
Hextom’s Bulk Product Edit app is specialized in doing repetitive work of product price editing, tagging, etc accurately and quickly. It works on automated rules and so saves you lots of time.
- Enables you to update the URL, meta title, and meta description of thousands of products in a few clicks.
- Filter products/variants to edit by collection, product type, vendor, etc.
- Compatible with CSV and Excel files.
- Can schedule to run tasks at any time, daily or weekly.
- All bulk edits are saved for 30 days for revert purposes.
- Undo any change or revert with just 1 click.
- Free demo plan
- Paid plans start from $9.99/per month
Quick Bulk Edit (Overall ratings: 4.8/5⭐, 5 reviews)
The Quick bulk editor allows you to quickly and easily edit many products or variants at once, saving you hours of tedious work.
- Enjoy faster bulk edit performance using the latest Shopify features.
- Schedule bulk edits to run at a future date, schedule reverts, and create recurring tasks.
- Also, schedule price changes and reverts to create flash sales.
- Bulk edit description, discount/price, inventory quantity, tags, and weights.
- Find and replace text in the product description, title, etc.
- Update the SEO title and description to occur on search engines.
- Free demo plan
- Paid plans start from $4.99/month (annual billing is available)
Hulk Product Options (Overall ratings: 4.7/5⭐, 1397 reviews)
Hulk Product Options helps you bulk customize your products to offer more options to your buyers and sell more to increase AOV. It gives your product page an appealing look along with intelligent pricing calculation options.
- The app is compatible with online store 2.0 themes.
- Allows you to update products in bulk.
- Create custom options and assign them to the option set through unlimited product variants.
- Assign and manage price to any product quantity or a custom category.
- Add charges for upgrades or add-ons with ease.
- Shape the cart UI with elegant custom option types like dropdown, checkbox, radio button, file upload, email, and phone number.
- Works in compliance with GDPR.
- 14-day free trial
- Paid plans start from $8.90/month (annual billing is available)
EasyBy Bulk Product Editor (Overall ratings: 4.7/5⭐, 36 reviews)
You can easily manage bulk product edit and automated product edit simply and reliably using EasyBy Product Editor, a bulk edit Shopify app.
- Edit multiple products at the same time in just 2 easy steps.
- Set, update, or remove compare at prices.
- Use in-built templates to edit product SEO attributes effortlessly.
- You can set product statuses to active, draft, or archived.
- Update inventory by a flat amount or by percentage.
- Reset your product to the original price with one click.
- Automatically hide sold-out products and republish when restocked.
- A free plan
- Paid plans start from $4.99/month
Myappsmarket (Overall ratings: 4.6/5⭐, 23 reviews)
As the name suggests, Products Bulk Editor is the best application to edit your Shopify store’s products in bulk. It enables you to edit multiple products at the same time and saves you valuable time to improve your store.
- Bulk edit all your products such as tags, titles, vendor, product type, inventory, etc in a few clicks.
- The dashboard is simple and straight to use.
- Schedule bulk action list to run daily on autopilot mode.
- Create and save unlimited bulk actions.
- Gives you frequent updates on the addition of new features in-app.
- You can apply if and then conditions to your product editing.
- A free demo plan
- Paid plans start from $6.99/month
Vela (Overall ratings: 4.5/5⭐, 354 reviews)
Vela content management and bulk edit app serve as one account for your multiple Shopify stores. Save countless hours spent on managing and editing your product listings.
- Bulk edit all product attributes including, descriptions, photos, variants, and prices.
- Create variations, tags, and sales profiles to unify listings.
- Copy and publish listings between channels and shops.
- Optimize photos with filters, refinements, and cropping.
- Increase or decrease prices by any dollar or percentage amount.
- Update variants to ensure accurate product availability.
- 7-day free trial
- Paid plans start from $5/month
SpurIT (Overall ratings: 3.2/5⭐, 58 reviews)
Edit your Shopify store’s product and variant details in bulk like a pro with SpurIT Bulk Product Editor, a smart and fast all-in-one product manager.
- Edit all your products in one click without leaving a page.
- Bulk price change, product/variants titles, description, and SEO.
- Schedule product/product variants visibility.
- Pre-schedule, archive or restore your past products/product variants.
- A refund on your subscription is available if you wish to uninstall the app within 1 month.
- 24/7 support through calls, chats, and email.
- 14-day free trial
- Paid plans start from $13.95/month (annual billing is available)
We have come to the end of the list of Shopify bulk editor apps and are confident that this article would help you pick the right tool for your store. Always remember to make a wise decision by thoroughly evaluating your business size, future scaling plans, and budget.
If you are also looking for some customer service tools for your Shopify store, we would like to suggest you check out Helplama Helpdesk. This software is built with AI-integrated smart tools for intelligent automation to reduce your workload by 50% and give your customers par excellence customer service.