Are you looking for how to change prices on Shopify?
Shopify has got thousands of apps and tools to help you manage your store in every aspect of online business.
Read here to find out the Top 7 Shopify bulk price change apps to optimize your products pricing management for your Shopify store. You can save a huge amount of manual time taken to check prices, compare competitor prices, workout margins, implement necessary changes, etc one by one.
Now, having said that, let us get straight to the list.
GJ Bulk Price Editor, (Overall ratings: 5/5⭐, 14 reviews)
Bulk Price Editor is the easiest way to update prices for multiple products at once. It allows you to make changes any time, pre-schedule the price changes, and even roll-back.
- Users find this app very helpful for stores that have a huge inventory.
- Simply specify the price range and schedule time to effect on specified collections
- Can revert any changes in just 1 click on Rollback
- All the changes made are saved in backup for quick restore
- Set new price and/or compare-at-price for all products in a desired collection
- Reduce prices for specific products by $5 (any value)
- Launch a 30% off sale on a specific collection in advance
- Free Plan – Bulk price editing (max 20 products per task)
- Pro Plan – $9.50/month gives you bulk price editing without any limitations
Dynamic Pricing Optimization, (Overall ratings: 4.9/5⭐, 92 reviews)
Dynamic Pricing Optimization by Prisync is a competitor price tracking & monitoring, dynamic pricing, and pricing optimization app for eCommerce merchants in over 50 countries.
- Monitor your competitors’ price moves from a single dashboard
- Track prices from any websites and get comprehensive price comparison data
- Apply smart dynamic pricing rules with the pricing data on auto-pilot
- Unlimited number of competitor price tracking
- Product variant tracking
- Price updates 3 times a day regardless of your payment plan
- No contracts and you can cancel your plan any time without a reason
- Responsive customer support and the technical team
- 14-day Free trial
- Professional Plan – $49/month, up to 100 products, price and stock updates 3x a day, worldwide sites and currency covered, and export data to excel
- Premium Plan – $199/month, up to 1000 products, professional plan features plus marketplace/variant tracking, categorized reports, and daily price change notifications
- Platinum Plan – $399/month, up to 5000 products, premium plan features plus instant price change notifications, advanced reports and analytics
- Additional charges for Smart Match feature
Ablestar Bulk Product Editor, (Overall ratings: 4.8/5⭐, 251 reviews)
Using Ablestar Bulk Product editor, you can not only compare and change the products pricing, but do more like meta-edits and inventory edits for your big size store.
- Manage product data modifications using CSV or Spreadsheets
- Filter for products you want to edit and then modify them in one go
- You can export product data in format compatible with Matrixify faster
- Can set up recurring edits to run at fixed intervals
- Schedule edits for any sales
- Undo all edits from a Automatic Product Rule with a single click
- FAQ and email support are available
- ‘Delete variant’ feature deletes the whole product data
- Less-user friendly interface
- Proper instructions of edit tools not available
- Slightly expensive
- Free Starter Plan – edit over 30 product fields, metafields, etc, 5 free edits every 30 days, export or create up to 100 products at a time
- Basic Plan – $19.99/month, unlimited edits per month, 2 concurrent edits, and other features
- Advanced Plan – $49.99/month, scheduled edits, automatic product rules, 10x faster inventory level edits, 5 concurrent edits, and other features
- Professional Plan – $79.99/month, recurring edits, 20 concurrent edits, and all advanced features
Simple Bulk Price Editor, (Overall ratings: 4.8/5⭐, 29 reviews)
Simple Bulk Price Editor and Scheduler was created to provide a tool that allows users to update the prices of their products with flexible customization options, in bulk.
- Filter products using text matching and price comparison filters
- Set the required price change options and period of price change
- Preview alongside selection and changes on the products
- Monitor the status of your tasks
- Strategically shift prices at any later time
- Customer support is not reachable whenever the app is down for any maintenance
- 7-day Free Trial
- $4.99/month – full features of the app
Bulk Price Editor Pro, (Overall ratings: 4.7/5⭐, 112 reviews)
Bulk Price Editor Pro is a professional-grade app designed to help you edit product prices fast and accurately, with a credit of 500 Million+ successful product edits for over 5000 Shopify merchants.
- Edit prices of all products or auto select items that match your conditions
- Set customized pricing rules like fixed markup/markdown, percentage, or both combinations, and rounding off the cents
- Execute bulk price editing any time or schedule for a later time
- Roll-back any time with 1-click
- Schedule price edit & rollback tasks to run daily or weekly automatically
- Option to bulk edit Cost Price
- Scheduled time of the tasks cannot be edited
- Does not allow custom variant pricing
- 5-day Free Trial
- Free Plan – for stores on Shopify free trial
- Basic Plan – $1.67/month, Limited time pricing, and all other unlimited features
- Pro Plan – $3.33/month, Limited time pricing, all basic plan features plus daily and weekly recurring tasks
- Annual Plans are also available
Bulk Price Editor, (Overall ratings: 4.7/5⭐, 17 reviews)
Bulk Price Editor is a simple and reliable tool to change prices for multiple products easily. Now you can manage pricing and schedule sales from one single app.
- Easily update price and compare at price for multiple products
- Specify sale price for specific products
- Choose whether to apply changes on the whole store, selected collections, or selected products
- Rollback changes in 1 click
- The app does not require any code changes
- Change prices for up to 300 products per minute
- Slightly high priced
- Annual discount plans not available for the app
- 3-day Free trial
- Free Plan – for development stores, Shopify partner stores, and Shopify staff stores
- Basic Plan – $7.49/month, full features of the app
Bulk Price Editor/Price Change, (Overall ratings: 4.6/5⭐, 62 reviews)
Bulk Price Editor/Price Change is the perfect app for creating a temporary sale, price increase, price decrease, or any other kind of price adjustment!
- Increase/decrease by a percentage or by a flat amount
- Set specified price on specified product collections
- Remove/add compare at prices
- Hand pick the price for each individual product
- Create targeted filters or combined filters based on product, collection, product type, and tag
- Preview the changes before launching
- Schedule the price change and revert back tasks beforehand
- No code is required
- Not so user-friendly interface
- 14-day Free trial
- Free Plan – 100 product variant price changes per month
- Basic Plan – $9.95/month, 1000 product variant price changes per month
- Standard Plan – $14.95/month, 10000 product variant price changes per month
- Unlimited Plan – $19.95/month, unlimited price changes
By now, you would have learnt the features and efficiency of these Shopify repricer apps as we have clearly dissected the pros and cons of each one above.
Pick the best one for your store depending on your store size and business model requirements.
If you are also looking for an unified customer service platform for your Shopify store, we suggest you try Helplama Helpdesk. It integrates with Shopify in one click. It’s intelligent AI-integrated automated live chat, email, and social media support tools help you provide your customers with top-notch support experience on multiple channels.