Are you in search of Zoko alternatives to efficiently handle your sales and marketing through WhatsApp? With over 5 billion businesses using WhatsApp to interact with customers, and 80% of them claiming that it helps them to grow their business, having a WhatsApp account for your business is the need of the hour!
Coming to Zoko, even if it is equipped with tools to manage your WhatsApp business, many businesses are in search of Zoko alternatives due to its less sophisticated UI and a sharp increase in price after the first two tiers.
Keeping this in mind, we have done the research and compiled a list of the top 12 Zoko alternatives along with their pros and cons.
Top 12 Zoko Alternatives
- Helplama Helpdesk
1) Helplama Helpdesk
First on the list, we have the Helplama Helpdesk. If you need a helpdesk that not only helps with WhatsApp communication but also consolidates customer inquiries from various channels such as email, chat, phone, and social network apps into a single system, Helplama Helpdesks should be on your list.
This platform comes with a 15-day free trial. After that, the pricing scheme is classified into categories as follows:
- Standard – $99/month/ 3 Users
- Pro – $199/month/ 3 Users
- Enterprise – $399/month/ 3 Users
- If you need a centralized system, Helplama Helpdesk even integrates email support and provides AI-drafted emails.
- It also includes an automated training module that will train and test your team members.
- Integration with various platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Shopify, Slack, and others.
- No single user pricing plan
WATI is a Whatsapp business solution provider offering its services to e-commerce, healthcare, ed-tech, etc. For e-commerce store owners, this Zoko alternative is a boon since it handles everything from order updates to loyalty program enrollment.
This platform comes with a 7-day free trial. After that, their pricing plans come under 2 tiers as follows:
- Standard – $30/month
- Professional – $61/month
- Helps you to leverage sales through WhatsApp campaigns and sharing catalogs through WhatsApp.
- Automates customer support by a WhatsApp no-code chatbot.
- Lets you send alerts on the order confirmation, and back in stock along with product recommendations.
- The onboarding process has a wait time.
- Some users report there are bugs here and there.
- An additional cost is charged for the green tick badge.
Tellephant helps you to ace marketing and sales through their Whatsapp Business API. It easily integrates with your existing software and existing apps to deliver a seamless shopping experience to your customers.
This Zoko alternative provides a 30-day free trial. The pricing scheme of this software is categorized as follows:
- Starter – $29/month
- Professional – $99/month
- Business – $299/month
- Helps you to send bulk messages and thereby promote WhatsApp marketing.
- Improves your conversation quality with customers through conversational apps and WhatsApp chatbots.
- Lets you integrate your catalog to WhatsApp and sell more.
- Comparatively new to the market, so user reviews are limited.
Interakt is one of the best options if you are searching for an all-in-one solution for your Whatsapp Business. As an excellent Zoko alternative, it provides a range of services such as WhatsApp commerce, WhatsApp CRM, WhatsApp notification campaigns, WhatsApp automation, and WhatsApp chat widget to grow your business.
This platform provides a 14-day free trial. After that, their pricing scheme is classified into 2 categories as follows:
- Starter – $14/month
- Growth – $32/month
- Lets you set your inventory of up to 30 products along with images and prices on WhatsApp so that customers can buy products instantly.
- Provides ease of access to your contacts through smart cards, labels, tags, and private notes.
- Comes with the additional features of team inbox and analytics within WhatsApp.
- Poor customer service since email support can take up to 2-3 days to reply. There is also no facility for direct calling for queries.
- WhatsApp chatbot is not provided.
- Does not come with a smart dashboard.
DelightChat is a trusted tool you can use to engage with your customers through an omnichannel inbox. The WhatsApp API of this Zoko alternative is efficient enough to handle your sales and marketing through this channel.
After using their features for a 14-day free trial, you can opt for any of their priced versions categorized as follows:
- Startup – $29/month
- Scale – $99/month
- Growth – $249/month
- From a single WhatsApp API number, you can assign conversations to multiple agents.
- Helps you to recover abandoned carts through autopilot by sending persuasive messages to customers.
- Flexible enough to manage opt-outs so that messages are never sent to customers who don’t want them.
- Integrates only with Shopify.
With enough integrations and powerful tools, Trengo is a software you can trust for efficiently handling your business needs through WhatsApp. Since this Zoko alternative also provides analytics, you can scale your sales and marketing strategies and make data-driven decisions.
This platform provides a 14-day free trial at first. After that, you can choose from their priced versions categorized as follows:
- Grow – $18/agent/month
- Scale – $29/agent/month
- Enterprise – $40/agent/month
- For dealing with customers during out-of-business hours, you can set auto-replies to cut down the response time.
- Lets you send invoices through WhatsApp.
- Helps you to add labels to conversations and stay organized.
- The conversation history of a customer is not provided. So the customer has to take the pain of explaining everything from the start every time.
- A minimum of 4 seats is required to avail of the WhatsApp facility.
Clickatell is a software that focuses mainly on engaging in real-time conversations with your customers to build lasting relationships with them. Through this Zoko alternative, you can handle both your customer service and provide notifications to them.
The pricing scheme of this platform comes under 3 tiers as follows:
- Basic – $250/month
- Starter – $625/month
- Enterprise – Custom pricing
- Lets you send customized messages or templated messages to your customers.
- Helps you to notify customers about ticket updates, alerts, delivery statuses, two-factor authentication codes, payment updates, etc.
- You can create a chatbot to automate conversations through a simple drag and drop method.
- The pricing plans are expensive compared to similar software.
- Some users say that the reporting features are sub-par.
- Customer support is provided only through email.
Bitespeed is a platform tailored to the conversational commerce of e-commerce platforms. Apart from handling Whatsapp chats, they also provide their services for Instagram and Facebook chats.
This Zoko alternative provides a 14-day free trial. After that, you can opt for their free version or priced versions classified as follows:
- Whatsapp Business – $49.99/month
- Enterprise Plan – Custom pricing
- Helps you to leverage sales through broadcasting messages on new product launches.
- Lets you reduce return rates by verifying COD orders before shipping.
- Provides solutions to retarget abandoned carts.
- Phone support is only available in the custom pricing plan.
- The order updates widget is provided as an add-on only.
AiSensy offers all-around WhatsApp business solutions through services including live chat, chatbots, and automated notifications. This Zoko alternative lets you engage with customers through multi-agent live chat on WhatsApp.
After availing of their free trial for 14-days, you can opt for their pricing plans categorized as follows:
- Up to 2000 monthly active users – $13/month
- Up to 5000 monthly active users – $35/month
- Up to 10000 monthly active users – $70/month
- Up to 20000 monthly active users – $129/month
- Lets you import your contacts and broadcast promotional messages through WhatsApp.
- Helps you drive sales by recovering abandoned carts.
- Allows you to deliver notifications on product details, order confirmation, and event reminders.
- Admin dashboard interface needs improvement.
- UI needs updating.
With Tyntec’s official WhatsApp business solutions, you can reach out to your customers, resolve their queries, and update them with details along with generating more sales.
The pricing plans of this platform are categorized into three as follows:
- Starter – $99/month
- Growth – $199/month
- Enterprise – $349/month
- Lets you use interactive buttons to ensure the best customer service.
- Helps you to add customized stickers to your WhatsApp making your conversations more personalized.
- Enables you to add a landline, toll-free, or mobile number as your WhatsApp number.
- Cannot send bulk messages on WhatsApp.
- Does not provide a WhatsApp chatbot feature.
360dialog comes with a series of services for handling your Whatsapp business hassle-free. The services include unified messaging API, automation, CRM, help desk, and team inbox. This Zoko alternative lets you connect your WhatsApp to every customer touchpoint.
The pricing plans of this platform are categorized as follows:
- API Only – €49/month
- Professional – €99/month
- Enterprise – €200+/month
- Helps you to enable pre-orders and integrate into Facebook via Click-to-WhatsApp Ads.
- Lets you create brand stickers, interactive buttons, quick replies, and lists to improve customer engagement and minimize wait time.
- Sandbox testing feature is available.
- Does not provide 24×7 customer support.
- Analytics needs improvement.
- Real-time sessions and messaging reports are unavailable.
12) Timelines AI
This platform may be ideal for you if you are handling multiple channels and wants to keep all the data in one inbox. Since they help your team to manage communication from multiple Whatsapp numbers, you can even handle multiple stores. It integrates well with major CRMs like Pipedrive and Hubspot.
You can try their full features for a 10-day free trial. After that, the priced versions are categorized as follows:
- Pipedrive Integration – $10/seat
- Shared Inbox – $30/seat
- Bulk Messaging – Custom pricing
- Business – Custom pricing
- You can set your agents for WhatsApp collaboration within 2 minutes using a QR code.
- Helps your agents to start a chat right from the web interface.
- Enables your team to reply to regular and group chats, share links to messages, exchange comments, and set follow-up reminders.
- Provides integration only with WhatsApp and not with any other social platforms.
- Only business plans are allowed to make any customizations.
Having a WhatsApp business solution can help you in reaching out to your customers through their most-used platform. We have provided you with the top 12 Zoko alternatives to choose from. However, before choosing one, be sure about your business needs and choose accordingly.
If you are interested in improving the efficiency and productivity of your customer service team, equip them with Helplama Helpdesk. With our automated workflows, live chat, and order and return management features, we’ll make it happen.
Moreover, our customized pricing plans are business-friendly.
So, what are you waiting for?