Looking for Upfluence alternatives? You are at the right place.
93% of marketers have opted to use Influencer Marketing in their campaigns, and it’s now considered as a key advertising strategy. While Upfluence is a reliable influencer marketing platform, there are plenty of low-cost Upfluence alternatives with similar and better features.
We have listed down the 9 best Upfluence Alternatives and Competitors in 2022. Have a look at them and see which Upfluence alternative better suits your business.
Let’s get started.
Table of Contents
Through this software, you can turn your existing customers into advocates of your brand. Along with collecting UGCs from your customers, they also assist them in creating high-quality testimonial videos to leverage your reach.
The pricing plans of this platform are categorized into four as follows:
- Starter – $40/month
- Novice – $99/month
- Master – $299/month
- Fully Managed – $999/month
- Once you enter your campaign details, they will promote it to the influencers on the platform. Therefore, you don’t have to reach out to each influencer.
- Helps you to select the best influencers by predicting the ROI you can expect from them.
- Lets you set a milestone for influencers to automatically issue rewards.
- The UX needs improvement.
- Notifications are not available when there is a new activity in the campaign.
Influencity (Overall ratings: 4.6/5⭐, 124 reviews)
Influencity is one of the leading Upfluence alternatives. With Influencity software, you can focus on multi-influencer marketing campaigns’ supervision and management on a single platform.
130+ million influencers! Yes, you get access to these many influencers, updated in real-time, and distributed globally on the top social networks.
Let us have a look at the Pros and Cons of Influencity
- You will get highly useful results through their precision discovery and look-alike tools.
- Influencers can be listed together and the platform predicts how they will present and feature themselves as a group.
- Audience analytics provides valuable insights before and after campaigns.
- You know how important Instagram stories are. Usually, influencers’ Instagram stories have a wide reach. Unfortunately, Influencity does not aid Instagram stories.
- There is no direct way to contact influencers on the platform.
Influencity Pricing: Starts at $148/mo
Influencity offers both fixed and custom pricing options starting at $148/mo. You get to try the tool for 7-days.
MOCAPP – LINK
MOCAPP – LINK is a Shopify app that offers tools for Brands to identify, partner with, and monitor Influencers. It is a self-service that automates advertising campaigns for businesses and brands.
Let us have a look at the Pros and Cons of MOCAPP – LINK
- You can search for Influencers with the usage of some creative filters and criteria and find the relevant influencers for your business.
- Helps you analyze each Influencer and deliver you their stats such as estimated budgets and results.
- Limited to Shopify
- Features like unlimited campaigns, a dedicated account manager, automated contracts, and invoices are yet to come as features of their advanced plan.
MOCAPP Pricing: Starts at $29/mo
Mocapp offers a lifetime free plan. Paid plans start from $29/mo. Custom pricing for enterprises is also available.
Intellifluence (Overall ratings: 3.4/5⭐, 5 reviews)
Intellifluence is a tool designed to help companies and brands find, and join hands with, influencers. It allows you to communicate directly with influencers and manage interactions in one place.
Let us take a look at the Pros and Cons of Intellifluence.
- ‘Intellifluence Payments’ ensures payments are deducted from you only after you mark the work as complete.
- Like Upfluence, Intellifluence also covers all essential social media platforms.
- Active and helpful customer support.
- Multi branding is only supported in the advanced plan.
- Doesn’t provide reach and engagement metrics.
Intellifluence Pricing: Starts at $99/mo
Offers a free plan with limited features. Paid plans start at $99/mo (includes 1 user). Doesn’t offers a free trial for paid plans.
Afluencer (Overall ratings: 4.6/5⭐, 221 reviews)
Afluencer is an all-in-one influencer marketing platform, the place where influencers meet brands and brands meet influencers. It helps both brands and influencers grow by facilitating them to work together and create sponsored content that resonates with the interests of their audiences.
Let us have a look at the Pros and Cons of Afluencer.
- Also have apps for Shopify and BigCommerce stores
- Easy setup is always an advantage for busy businesses. If you go for Afluencer, you can sign up and get started within a few minutes.
- Also, you can communicate directly to influencers.
- Afluencer provides insights on valuable details such as the number of followers each influencer has, their average engagement rate, and the type of content they typically post.
- Their messaging feature is new and users often complain about glitches.
Afluencer Pricing: Starts at $49/mo
Brand Pricing starts at $49/mo. Offers a 30-day free trial.
Aspire (Overall ratings: 4.6/5⭐, 101 reviews)
Aspire is one of the industry leaders amongst the Upfluence alternatives. It gives you the ability to search for and connect with influencers, brand fans, industry experts, and more with just one click. You will also get the tools to efficiently manage influencer campaigns, affiliate programs, and product seeding.
Let us have a look at the Pros and Cons of Aspire
- Multiple approaches to find out new influencers, together with image recognition AI.
- Numerous forms and templates.
- Their algorithm-recommended influencers are often unrelated and erratically selected.
- Time is precious for everyone. Aspires’ pages or tools are regularly being complained about for long load times.
Aspire Pricing: Custom
Aspire offers an on-request pricing for these plans:
- Basic – 1 user, 1 campaign
- Pro – 4 users, 4 campaigns
- Enterprise – Unlimited users, 10 campaigns
Influencerbit (Overall ratings: 5/5⭐, 6 reviews)
InfluencerBit enables your existing customers to become real influencers and also to attract new customers through them. This platform allows you to automate Micro-Influencer marketing with the usage of your customer community.
Let us have a look at the Pros and Cons of Influencerbit
- Dedicated app for Shopify
- Influencerbit incentivizes, tracks & rewards your loyal customers to mention you on Instagram.
- Efficient reporting is an added advantage of Influencerbit. They give you overall statistics, engagements & reach reports.
- Highly expensive if you want to enjoy all the features provided by the app.
Influencerbit Pricing: Starts at $79/mo
Offers a 14-day free trial. Shopify app pricing starts at $79/month. Custom feature-based pricing is also available.
Kynship (Overall ratings: 5/5⭐, 11 reviews)
Kynship enables you to connect with a wide variety of influencers and content creators. It improves the growth of businesses and brands by seeding the products to influencers, creating organic influencer content, and by adding new ad creatives.
Let us have a look at the Pros and Cons of Kynship
- Dedicated app for Shopify
- Kynship helps you to generate tons of valuable UGC driving awareness and conversions.
- With Kynsip, you can get a more holistic view of your business beyond the ‘standard’ paid social campaigns.
- A free version is not provided.
Kynship Pricing: Starts at $49.99/mo
The cost for the Kynship Shopify app is $49.99/month. Offers a 7-day free trial. You can also request a quote based on your requirements.
Linkr (Overall ratings: 4.4/5⭐, 43 reviews)
Linkr is an influencer marketing platform that helps businesses easily discover their influencers. They assist you all along your journey with their powerful campaign wizard, relationship manager, budget calculator, integrated product sample management, influencer chat, and several other features.
Let us have a look at the Pros and Cons of Linkr
- Dedicated app for Shopify
- Linkr automatically pre-selects a pool of influencers that fit your campaign settings and desired niche.
- This platform calculates a value for each piece of content created by influencers. They look into the factors like content quality, content type, reach, exclusivity, the value of provided product samples, etc. while assessing influencer’s content. So, you don’t have to worry about the maximum outcome for any given budget.
- Users often complain about customer support as nonexistent.
Linkr Pricing: Starts at €49/mo
The starter plan costs €49/month. Offers a 7-day free trial.
Finding the right influencers and partnering with them is going to be a game-changer move for your business to amplify brand awareness and earn more revenue. Helplama Helpdesk is trusted by 1000+ brands worldwide and would be the best Influencer Marketing platform you are searching for.
What are you waiting for? Start your free trial now!