Every business is unique and in dire need of customer support tools that fit right with its exclusive requirements. So, exploring the market in search of a better set of benefits at competitive rates makes sense.
Yes, Tawk.to is an amazing customer support tool, but is it indeed the right fit for your business? Let’s explore the 12 best Tawk.to alternatives that can be a sure shot for your business.
1. Helplama Helpdesk
Helplama Helpdesk is an omnichannel support tool allowing you to serve your customers through live chat, email, social media, and voice as well.
But unlike other live chat tools, Helplama AI chatbot can help you provide customers with a great self-service experience.
Furthermore, it offers all the basic features and automation that the help desk usually provide. But… it’s the ONLY platform in this industry that offer Automated Agent Training based on YOUR past customer interactions/tickets.
Additionally, the marketing automation feature is a huge plus in this tool. If you’re in e-commerce, Helplama Helpdesk is a must-have tool!
- Integrates with all the popular social media channels – Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, and Twitter.
- Integrates with email
- AI chatbot for automated responses and self-service operations.
- Automated agent training is available starting from the Pro plan.
Helplama Helpdesk Pricing: Starts at $99/mo
A 15-day free trial is available. The standard plan starts from $99/month including access for 3 users. For each additional user, you have to pay $29/month.
SERVICE AND REDUCE
Claim Your 6 months
of FREE Credits Now!
Get the code. Use anytime in the
next 6 Months.
SERVICE AND REDUCE
Claim Your 6 months
of FREE Credits Now!
Get the code. Use anytime in the next
2. DelightChat (Overall ratings: 4.9/5⭐, 56 reviews)
DelightChat is one of the most popular Tawk.to alternatives and comes jam-packed with unique customer service possibilities. As an eCommerce customer support tool, DelightChat provides excellent assistance to SME brands. This tool helps in managing the store’s support and customer queries, in one single dashboard.
- The tool’s inbox is home to multiple platforms including WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, Email, and Live Chat; even better, you can access everything through the same page.
- You can add up multiple users in a go or thereafter, and you would not be charged a penny for it.
- The interface of the app is the highlight. One-page operations on the contrary to opening multiple tabs essentially play a role in minimizing man-hours and maximizing productivity.
- Alas, this tool is one of the cheapest and most powerful options out there in the market.
- If you operate your stores on any other eCommerce platform besides Shopify, this tool would not work for you. You can only integrate DelightChat with Shopify.
3. ProProfs Chat (Overall ratings: 4.5/5⭐,32 reviews)
One of the best Tawk.to alternatives in the market, ProProfs Chat raises the bar with its features, usability, and promptness. Available at a cheap price, using the platform you can not only escalate existing customers’ issues but can also reach out to the store’s visitors.
Some amazing highlights of the tool are a customizable notification system, chatbot, automatic routing, and integration with native apps like a knowledge base and help desk.
- Provides chatbot support, escalations, and transfer of chat.
- It comes with chat greetings and announcements—some amazing options to keep the visitors hooked.
- The feedback mechanism of the tool is amazing where it crafts a performance report alongside customer satisfaction.
- Easily integrated with SMC, CRM, Email, social platforms, and more.
- Easy onboarding process where businesses can set up the tool and get started in minutes.
- Limited chatbot templates and any personalization would need businesses to build the chatbot from scratch.
4. Intercom (Overall ratings: 4.4/5⭐, 2,384 reviews)
Even with the somewhat high pricing, Intercom gets sold for its features and execution facilities. Features like customized bot support, campaign builder, product tour, shared inbox, and more are part of this tool, making it a good package overall.
- Easily integrated with 150 popular applications and automates the query resolution process by saving answers.
- Offer a product tour to your prospective customers to push them down the funnel.
- Comes embedded with chat triggers so you can reach out to your prospects at the right time.
- An expensive option among the lot that may not fit with the budgets of every business size.
5. Zendesk (Overall ratings: 4.3/5⭐, 4,883 reviews)
With an excellent set of features, Zendesk goes along with the majority of the supportive apps. The heavy set of features is a steal deal irrespective of the industry your business belongs to. The extra everything in its offering helped the company establish itself as a multi-billion dollar SaaS platform.
- This software lets you host behavioral triggers, live visitor tracking, chat ratings, file sending, etc.
- Something unique about this software is the FAQ section, where you can curate the most asked questions and store them for everyone to view.
- Zendesk lets you integrate support for WhatsApp, WeChat, and Facebook. Also, you can customize and decide how you wish to address the queries, as facilitated through a unified communications interface.
- A heavyset of features may be difficult to get started, and availing of a demo from the company becomes obvious.
- Since it caters to every other industry, it may not specifically meet the requirements of eCommerce businesses.
- Quite expensive, plus the software is difficult to collaborate among teammates. Collaboration is possible, but not great.
6. Freshdesk (Overall ratings: 4.4/5⭐, 2,670 reviews)
Freshdesk, quite a popular name in the market of customer support, is a tool from Freshworks. This software does customer support well for almost all industries.
- You can handle customer queries from multiple channels such as live chat, Apple Business Chat, WhatsApp, email, Facebook, and the likes.
- Integrates with a vast number of apps—close to 600 apps—besides the Freshworks ecosystem.
- Freddy AI is their official chatbot that sends triggers based on customer behavior and intent.
- Freshdesk revolves around a ticketing system, which helps the members efficiently collaborate and solve queries.
- Difficult and lengthy setup process, not exclusive to eCommerce brands.
- Expensive for starters and also poses a challenge for in-house conversations among teammates.
- Centered on a ticketing system that awakens the sense of resolution but does not connect with the customers human-to-human.
7. Drift (Overall ratings: 4.3/5⭐, 701 reviews)
Drift’s integration system can make jaws drop with its automation capability. For instance, you can feasibly switch from one platform’s support to another. With this tool, you will get access to live chat and chatbot. Another fascinating feature is the ability to switch to a zoom call or a normal call for faster resolutions.
- Allows creating multiple inboxes for better management of complaints, and also allows switching into call or video call interface from chat.
- Supports marketing efforts by sending personalized messages to ABM accounts.
- Segregates prospects into categories using a chatbot, making it easy to connect with them appropriately.
- Monitors and records reports on customer touchpoints.
- The tool also presents internal notes which provide a helping hand in communications within the team.
- It is difficult to get hold of the tool’s features in a go and teams often need the assistance of their official support center.
8. Olark (Overall ratings: 4.3/5⭐, 221 reviews)
If you are on the lookout for a fast live chat solution, you can choose the next best alternative, Olark. This tool is easy and fast to set up and also segregates collected data for any future sales and marketing efforts.
- Provides unlimited chat history and a highly customized chat widget.
- Gives you an upper hand in customer management with access to advanced reports and insights.
- Allows creating an agent group for better chat routing and goes along with major eCommerce platforms.
- The tool is simple and easy to use and allows you to get started in some time.
- Exchanging images, detailed documents, files, and more that support the resolution process is impossible.
9. Tidio (Overall ratings: 4.7/5⭐, 1,231 reviews)
Tidio is another great customer support tool to watch out for. What users love the most about this tool is that it can take over the chat support system in the absence of agents.
Embedded with super cool features, it allows multiple integrations with ease that best support establishing a complete framework of customer solutions.
- Possibility of saving responses for future automation.
- You can also automate the process of chatbot support.
- You can connect with the prospects based on triggers from this tool, and also capture leads and store them offline.
- The best part is that you can keep a track of incoming queries in real-time.
- The pricing structure is complicated and you may end up paying a hefty amount in scaling attempts.
10. Reamaze (Overall ratings: 4.6/5⭐,129 reviews)
A great fit for the eCommerce store owners, Reamaze can help with efficient customer query resolution. This tool’s live chat stands out among its other features.
- The hot feature of this tool is live chat, which is highly customizable. Reasons why companies prefer it are FAQ-search, status page, pre-built bots, and more.
- The trigger messages from chatbots are helpful, they classify behavior based on intent.
- You get access to insights on current store visitors as the dashboard is integrated with the live display. It also helps in marketing efforts.
- This tool goes along with Shopify, BigCommerce, WordPress, Magento, and the likes. Offers a native setup for the European market.
- Collaboration is a challenge as it is not user-friendly.
- Pricing is not at par with the competitors and has a ticket resolving mechanism.
11. Richpanel (Overall ratings: 4.9/5⭐, 29 reviews)
Another great match for the eCommerce store owners, Richpanel facilitates an easy customer support framework. The process is simple: track, manage and resolve queries, feasibly. Multichannel resolution management keeps you in the hold of time and productivity.
- The tool uses one dashboard to manage queries from live chat, email, Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp.
- It has a built-in self-service feature that covers around 30% of repetitive queries.
- Easy to use with Shopify, Magento & WooCommerce.
- The tool’s navigation is a problem recorded by the existing customers.
- Price, prospects of collaboration between teammates, and the number of orders may be challenging in this tool.
12. Gorgias (Overall ratings: 4.6/5⭐, 471 reviews )
Exclusively for the eCommerce stores, Gorgias is a customer service tool fit for Shopify, BigCommerce & WooCommerce. You will achieve the best from this tool if your store is built on Shopify.
- Best when integrated with Shopify, its dashboard is impressive. It helps group customer data, modify an order, refunds, and more.
- Built-in custom tags let agents save some conversations from being used in the future.
- Supports multiple channel management, inclusive of IG DM.
- Facilitates automated responses to frequently asked questions.
- You can also automate the responses based on intent. The tool can decipher the customers’ intention and likewise suggest appropriate responses.
- Complicated to use and costly.
- Collaboration is a challenge for teammates and gives the vibes of machine-based ticketing support. Definitely not a conversational tool for businesses.
Need help in outsourcing your customer service needs with personalization at its best? Helplama carefully curates a framework based on your customer requirements, with local customization.
Our customer-support-as-a-service is designed to address hyperlocal dialects and conversations, meaning no matter where your biz is located, rest assured your clients will get the best support every time. Sounds like a deal? Get in touch with us today.