Last Updated: February 2024
Are you looking for Shopify social media integration for your store? You have landed in the right place.
Although social media presents a great opportunity, there aren’t exactly any easy pickings there. Social media requires a lot of effort and time. When it comes to reaching potential customers on social media, even seasoned digital marketing experts can become bogged down by tiresome tasks, low-return initiatives, and frustrating roadblocks.
Nevertheless, there are many Shopify social media apps that enable you to manage multiple social media profiles with ease and for different purposes.
In this post, we have listed the 6 best social media Shopify apps for your store.
Table of Contents:
Shopify Social Media Customer Service Apps
When customers use eleven social media platforms on average to reach your brand, you need to be active on all those platforms to interact with them and address their issues.
But it can be overwhelming if you’re looking forward to managing multiple social media profiles manually. Instead, you should use the right social media Shopify app that allows you to integrate multiple social channels, enabling omnichannel support.
Let’s take a look at the best Shopify apps for customer service.
Rating: ⭐ 5/5
Pricing: Personalized; 15-day free trial
Built for e-commerce, Saufter is an automated customer support ticketing software with social media integration that can empower you to integrate various support channels, including live chat, email, phone, Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, and more.
The AI powered tool automatically creates a ticket when customers tag you in their social posts or directly message you. Best of all, you can see the entire customer history on a single screen including all interactions.
- Omnichannel support: Offer integrated support over live chat, email, phone, and social media.
- Live chat: Offer 24/7 live chat with knowledge base integration to provide your customers with an exceptional self-service experience.
- Unified customer history: View the entire customer history on a single screen including every order and interaction.
- Automate ecommerce workflows: Returns, exchanges, refunds, order modifications, warranty requests, etc.
- Smart insights & alerts: Track many ecommerce KPIs and get smart alerts on delivery delay issues.
2. Gorgias – Live Chat & Helpdesk
Rating: ⭐ 4.3/5
Pricing: Starts at $10/month
For Shopify stores, Gorgias is an all-in-one help desk platform for customer service. It provides a number of features that can be used to increase the effectiveness of your online store’s customer support while also lightening the workload of your customer support staff.
- Social media integration: Every time someone messages your brand on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram, replying to a post about it, or making a post about it, create a customer support ticket.
- Live chat: Web-based chat windows that are easily switched to emails.
- Automation: Using pre-written macros and automated rules, you can increase the effectiveness and speed of your customer service.
Shopify Social Media Marketing Apps
A social media marketing app can assist you in creating and planning content for social media, and managing multiple social accounts at once.
Here are the best Shopify social media marketing apps you should look at.
3. Onollo: Social Media Marketing
Rating: ⭐ 4.7/5
Pricing: $8/month; 7-day free trial
Onollo is a social media auto poster that you can use to schedule posts for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more.
With Al prediction and the appropriate frequency, you can post product information, YouTube videos, photos/videos, etc. to all social media profiles at the most advantageous time.
- Auto post: Full end-to-end intelligent automation of social media publishing.
- Smart scheduling: A social media recommendation engine that works 24/7/365.
- Content cloud: Store and distribute content that is relevant to all social media pages using the content cloud.
4. Recart: SMS/Mobile Marketing
Rating: ⭐ 4.8/5
Pricing: Starts at $299/mo; 21-day free trial
Recart is a marketing tool for SMS, email, and Facebook Messenger that enables you to design popup opt-ins for expanding your email list.
It also provides a selection of automated flows and templates that you can use to improve the effectiveness of your Facebook Messenger marketing plan. Recart also offers built-in SMS statistics and a live dashboard so you can monitor your campaigns.
- Managed service: Fully-managed service to expand your company using SMS.
- Custom popups: Popups that are specifically designed for desktop and mobile devices and feature two-tap capture.
- Automations: Encourage reorders, recover abandoned carts, and welcome subscribers.
- Templates: Promotional, event, and holiday campaign templates for weekly or daily texts.
Other Useful Shopify Social Media Apps
There are many social media Shopify apps other than those for customer service and marketing that can be useful for your store and customers.
5. Instafeed: Instagram Feed
Rating: ⭐ 4.9/5
Pricing: Free; paid plans start at $5.99/month
Mint Studio has developed this amazing app that allows you to add shoppable Instagram feeds to your Shopify store and enhance the shopping experience.
It lets you include product tags in your Instagram feeds to create a shoppable feed.
- UGC: Use an on-site widget to display Instagram content to provide social proof using user-generated content (UGC).
- Expand reach: Make your Instagram profile more visible to customers at your store.
- Boost sales: With the ability to tag products in Instagram posts, you can transform your Instagram profile into a social commerce channel.
6. Minta Automated Social Videos
Rating: ⭐ 4.5/5
Pricing: Free; paid plans start at $35/mo with a 7-day free trial
As a Shopify store owner, you can create expert social videos and eye-catching image posts using a variety of lovely pre-built templates thanks to Minta Technology.
Furthermore, it lets you schedule social media posts for automatic publication.
- Embed videos: Include videos on your product pages.
- Schedule posts: Using the content scheduler, you can plan posts for up to two months in advance.
- Content builder: Easy to use tools for creating fully branded images and videos for social media posts.
Social media is indeed an unavoidable channel for various business processes, whether marketing or customer service.
So without a thought, install these apps to your store for Shopify social media integration, and make the best use of social media to grow your business.
If you’re not sure which app to install first, we would suggest you begin with Saufter. It will empower you to provide a fast and integrated customer service experience using only one software.
Begin your 15-day free trial now! No credit card is required.