Last Updated: December 2023
Snapchat is an emerging app with over 363 million daily active users as of Q3 2022.
So it can be a great idea to target your prospective customers on Snapchat. And there are many Snapchat Shopify apps that can help you do it directly through Shopify Admin. But shortlisting and selecting the best Snapchat apps for your store can be time-consuming!
In this post, we will help you answer which Snapchat app is the best for your store.
Table of Contents
SnapX – Snapchat Pixel Manager (Rating ⭐ 4.7/5, 20 Reviews)
If you’re looking for an app to add a Snapchat pixel to Shopify, SnapX by HNK Limited is a top-rated Shopify app that can help you run ads on Snapchat and drive traffic to your store.
Furthermore, the app can be used directly through the Shopify admin and works seamlessly with the latest Shopify themes.
- Easy to install: The app can be installed in one click with no hassle.
- Custom audiences: You can create custom audiences for your Ad campaigns using your Snapchat pixel data.
- Superior support: Get high-quality support that feels happy to answer your queries and concerns.
- Measure results: A dashboard where you can check and analyze the Ad campaigns, impressions, and conversions.
SnapX offers one paid plan that costs $4.99/month with a 7-day free trial.
Snapchat Ads (Rating ⭐ 4.6/5, 741 Reviews)
This app by Snap Ads is the most popular and advanced app to run Snapchat Ads for your Shopify store. It enables you to show made-for-commerce dynamic Ads on Snapchat and boost your website traffic and sales.
- Sync Shopify products: You can sync your Shopify products to the Snapchat catalog to create engaging product ads.
- Robust analytics: Get a dedicated dashboard to track the impact of your Snapchat ads and analyze the performance.
- Dynamic personalized ads: Show personalized ads to your web visitors based on their activity in your store.
- Easy to set up: Syncs your product catalog automatically and deploy the Snapchat pixel.
The app is free to install. You are billed based on the ads displayed.
Recommended: Best Facebook Pixel Apps To Look At In 2023
Civil Pixels: Easy Tag Manager (Rating ⭐ 4.9/5, 14 Reviews)
Civil Pixels is not so popular but is a great Shopify pixel app by Rvere. Not only Snapchat, but you can also manage pixels for Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Reddit, and more.
Furthermore, you get full tracking for all pixels. The only con of the app is its pricing which can be expensive for a small business.
- Dashboard: Get a single and concise view of all your pixels and tags.
- Custom script: You can use any of the many integrations or create your own script.
- Custom control: Choose any location on your site to activate your script.
- Track conversions: Get accurate conversion metrics to know which ads are performing.
Civil Pixels offers fixed pricing that costs $15/month with unlimited pixels. A 7-day free trial is available.
Omega – Multi Snapchat Pixels (Rating ⭐ 5/5, 6 Reviews)
This Snapchat Pixels app is developed by Omega, the same developer of popular Multi Facebook Pixels and TikTok Pixels apps.
It allows multi-pixel tracking where you can add multiple Snapchat pixels to your store and track them separately. This allows you to A/B test your Ad campaigns, and deploy the best ads that make money for you.
- One-click setup: Track Snapchatters action on your website by inserting Snapchat pixel ids.
- Multi-pixel tracking: Target multiple audiences and track impressions and conversions for multiple pixels.
- Event tracking: Track all the customer behavior on your website including purchases, page views, add to cart, etc.
- Integrations: Integrates seamlessly with many other apps by Omega.
Omega – Multi Snapchat Pixels costs just $4.99 per month with a 3-day free trial.
SnapBack 4 Snapchat (Rating ⭐ 5/5, 3 Reviews)
A free-to-install Snapchat Shopify app that can help you convert your website visitors to Snapchat followers.
It is a minimal app that you can use to display your Snapchat code on Shopify. Furthermore, it won’t affect your website loading speed.
- One-click setup: You can install the app in one click and configure it in just two clicks.
- Data capture: You can capture customer data and use it for marketing purposes.
- Lifetime free: The app is lifetime free, a pro for small startups looking for free apps.
- Display Snap code: You can display your Snap code on any page of your site.
Snapchat has a large and active user base of younger age groups that you can target to bring a decent amount of sales to your ecommerce business. If you’re interested in targeting the Snapchat audience, you can you any of the above-listed Snapchat Shopify apps. All of them are feature-rich and can be of great use!
But still, we can’t suggest a specific app to integrate with your Shopify store as it depends on your store’s need, type, size, and other factors. However, we suggest you try the free or trial versions before paying.
And if you want to streamline and automate your customer support, try the Helplama Helpdesk, specially built for ecommerce and Shopify stores.
Start your 15-day free trial now! No credit card is required.