Last Updated: February 2024
Are you looking for ways to streamline your Shopify returns and exchanges process? In today’s eCommerce landscape, offering hassle-free returns and exchanges is crucial for customer satisfaction and repeat business.
According to Yotpo, More than half of the respondents reported that they didn’t shop again with the retailer due to a negative return experience. Also, it states that 92% of customers are more likely to order from a brand that makes returns easy.
That is why, we are highlighting the 7 top Shopify returns and exchanges apps that will help you deliver excellent return service.
Top 7 Shopify Exchanges and Returns Apps
Rating: ⭐ 5/5
Pricing: Personalized; 15-day free trial
Saufter is an automated e-commerce returns management software. It is designed to streamline your returns process and give your consumers a hassle-free return experience. With this software, you can reduce your workload and improve customer satisfaction.
- Automated returns/ exchanges: Allows your buyers to initiate the return/ exchange process themselves based on your policies, reducing the need for manual intervention.
- Anti-refund strategies: Uses an AI algorithm that understands your customers’ needs and offers them the best deals and discounts. This helps you to reduce refunds on your eCommerce store.
- Automated return labels: Both your agents and customers can download the return label with one click.
- Proactive support: Saufter automatically detects any delays or issues with your customers’ orders and lets you proactively resolve the issue.
- Tracks key metrics: Tracks key return metrics like the number of returns which allows you to gain insights into your returns process and identify areas that need improvement.
- eCommerce Integration: Connects with Shopify, WooCommerce, and Magento.
2) PostCo: Returns & Exchanges
Rating: ⭐ 5/5
Pricing: Paid plans begin from $49/month with a 14-day free trial
PostCo offers a returns solution that allows you to customize and automate your returns process. Plus, you can set up your own returns center in minutes without the need for any custom integration.
- Customizable returns portal: Brand your returns portal with your logo, images, color scheme, font, URL, etc.
- Policy rules: Configure the return outcomes based on your specific needs. You can choose to offer store credit, refunds, or exchanges for items of equal or higher value.
- Automated shipping labels: Generate shipping labels automatically with custom or 50+ ready-made integrations, saving you time and effort.
- Insights about returns: To gain further insights into your customers’ returns, incorporate questions at different stages of their return journey.
3) Return Prime:Order Returns app
Pricing: Free; paid plan at $19.99/ month; personalized plan
Developed by Appsdart Solutions Private Limited, Return Prime:Order Returns app provides an interface for you to manage all your returns, exchanges, and refunds. In addition, it offers customizable customer flows that allow you to tailor the return experience to your customers’ needs.
- Automated requests approval system: Helps you to handle and approve return requests quickly and easily.
- Returns/ exchanges: Set your own return policy and offer an exchange with any product. Plus, allow in-store returns.
- Return labels: Automatically generates and sends return labels to your buyers.
- Connect with 3PL partners: Integrates with your chosen logistics and 3PL partners.
- Multiple refund options: Provides multiple refund options, including refunds to cards, store credit, or gift cards.
4) Rich Returns
Pricing: 14-day free trial; paid plan begins at $9/month
With Rich Returns, you can automate and customize your return & exchange policy to reduce your workload. More of Rich Returns key features are as follows:
- Custom-branded returns portal: Create a user-friendly returns portal that integrates with your store and automates your returns and exchange process.
- Returns and exchanges policy: Set up flexible rules for accommodating different terms and policies. Also, keep your customers informed about return updates with automated email notifications.
- Prepaid shipping labels: Automatically generates prepaid return labels from over 50 worldwide carriers.
- Insightful reporting: Gives access to analytical reports using which you can gain insights into common return reasons and trends.
- Customer support: Rich Returns’ team helps you to set up the app quickly and answer any questions you may have.
5) AfterShip Returns
Pricing: Free; paid plans start at $11/month
AfterShip Returns offers an automated returns solution that enables brands to save time. Plus, it enables you to recapture revenue by encouraging your buyers to exchange instead of returning the products.
- Returns page: Build branded self-service returns page with flexible refund & exchange options. Also, send automated email notifications.
- Automation rules: Set up automation rules such as auto-restock and auto-refund.
- Return rules: Configure smart return rules like setting up non-returnable items and a return window.
- Carrier and warehouse management: Through carrier and warehouse settings, you can manage package return and restocking. This includes regional return routing and carrier data.
- Insights: AfterShip Returns Shopify app even lets you monitor your return insights.
6) Sorted Returns Center
Pricing: 14-day free trial; paid plans start from $20/month
Sorted Returns Center, previously known as Clicksit, gives you access to Collect+ and USPS labels. If you want to upload your own label, you can do that as well. Furthermore, your buyers can request returns, refunds, or exchanges through a branded portal.
- Return management dashboard: This lets you set your own rules including the return window, tracking progress, and accessing key insights.
- Automation: Sorted Returns Center automatically generates labels, and creates new orders for exchanges. Overall, provides automated features that streamline your return approvals, refunds, and exchanges.
- Customizable notifications: Send customized notifications to keep your customers updated on return progress.
7) Returnly by Affirm
Pricing: Paid plans begin from $99/month with a 14-day free trial
Returnly by Affirm is a returns and exchanges platform that provides your customers with the convenience of self-service returns, exchanges, and printerless drop-offs. More of Returnly’s key features are as follows:
- Returns center: Create a fully branded and customizable returns center.
- Return/ exchange with scanning: Auto-ship exchanges just by scanning. Also, with printless QR codes, easily initiate returns.
- Return policy: Customize your own return policy and send email notifications to your customers.
- Insights: With 2-tiers of return reasons, gain deeper insights.
- Custom reports: Generate and schedule custom return reports.
With the help of any one of the best 7 Shopify returns and exchanges apps, you can streamline your return processes and create a solid return and exchange policy.
As you can see, each app offers unique features and pricing plans, catering to different business needs and budgets. However, if you need an app that not only lets you process returns but also delivers anti-refund strategies and proactive support, you should go for Saufter.
Take your first step towards building a seamless return and exchange experience for your customers, and ultimately, growing your business.
Sign up here to get the demo and pricing details!