Last Updated: February 2024
Do you want to diversify pricing for your Shopify store? If yes, a Shopify pricing table would be great to do so.
But the question is – How to add pricing tables to Shopify stores? Well, the easiest way is to install a Shopify pricing table app and turn things on autopilot.
In this post, we have listed the top 5 Shopify apps to add a pricing table to Shopify.
Contents in this post are as follows:
How to add a pricing table app to Shopify?
Step 1: Set up the app
- Log in to your Shopify Admin
- Go to the Apps tab
- Click on the Visit the Shopify App Store option
- Choose a pricing table app
Step 2: Install the app
Once you have chosen the right pricing table app, click on the Add App button on the app page and it will get installed in your Shopify store.
Top 5 Shopify Pricing Table Apps
- POWR | Product Pricing Table
- Elfsight Product Pricing Table
- Pricing Table – Pricing Plans
- Pricing Table
- Price List Pro
POWR | Product Pricing Table (Rating 4.3/5, 42 Reviews)
This is one of the best and most popular apps developed by POWR.io. It can help you showcase packages, plans, and services on your Shopify store with pricing tables.
- CTA buttons: Add buttons to accept recurring payments and subscriptions.
- Highlight options: You can add a label (best, most popular, etc.) to highlight a plan and grab attention.
- Comparison: Add as many features as you want to the pricing plans to facilitate comparison.
A free plan is available with POWR branding. Paid pricing starts from just $5.49 per month.
Elfsight Product Pricing Table (Rating 4.3/5, 28 Reviews)
Elfsight pricing table developed by Elfsight is a great app that can enable you to create minimalist pricing tables for your Shopify website. Furthermore, you can customize the pricing tables to match your store’s theme and image.
- Column layout: The app offers a column layout for several use cases.
- Label plans: You can label the plans as best, recommended, popular, etc.
- Add images: Elfsight allows you to add images or illustrations to the pricing table.
The Elfsight Product Pricing Table app costs $5.99 per month with a 7-day free trial.
Pricing Table – Pricing Plans (Rating 4/5, 6 Reviews)
This Shopify Pricing Table app by Zifyapps is an underrated but minimal yet feature-rich pricing table app. The app offers ready-to-use pricing table templates that you can use directly or customize as you want.
- 10 Templates: The app offers ten ready-to-use pricing table templates.
- Upsell: Upsell your customers by showcasing other product options.
- Customization: You can customize the table and elements’ color, font, etc. as you want.
Starts from just $2.99 per month with a 7-day free trial.
Pricing Table (Rating 3.2/5, 9 Reviews)
If you are a small Shopify store looking for a free Shopify pricing table app, this app by Hooked is made for you. You won’t get the best support that paid apps usually provide but the app is easy to use and doesn’t require coding knowledge.
- Custom themes: You can choose base styles from a set of available themes or customize them.
- Integration: Integrate the table to any Shopify page by just inserting a shortcode.
- Responsive: The pricing table is fully responsive to mobile and desktop devices.
Price List Pro – Products List (Rating 5/5, 11 Reviews)
As the name suggests, Price List Pro is an advanced app that provides a price list page for your Shopify store with XLS and PDF pricing table that updates in real-time. If you are in a niche, where product prices remain volatile, this is the best pricing app to get.
- Real-time price updates: Always show actual prices, even in XLS and PDF formats.
- Shareable: Share the QR code with the link to download the pricing table.
- Flexible: Show or hide product variants or out-of-stock products.
Costs $4.99 per month with a 7-day free trial.
Adding a pricing table to the Shopify store has multiple benefits – it allows your customers to compare your products or services and helps you show transparency in your pricing. Additionally, you can upsell your Shopify products or services by showcasing products side-by-side. So, you should definitely use one of the listed Shopify pricing table apps to create and integrate pricing tables. However, we suggest you try the apps first and then subscribe to paid plans.
Furthermore, if you want to accelerate and automate Shopify customer service, try Saufter, a customer service tool built to help you automate ecommerce workflows.
Start your 15-day free trial now! No credit card is required.