Are you running an eCommerce store? Then, you need to notify your customers of any sales, discounts, price changes, etc., so they can get enticed to buy your products and services. For this, you need a price alerts app.
However, as an owner of a business, it would be difficult to go through the Shopify app store and research the applications to choose the one for your store. To help, we picked the 6 best price alert apps and listed their features and pricing details in this article. Just go through them and install the one that suits your needs.
Top 6 Shopify Price Alert Apps
- Helplama Helpdesk
- Back in Stock & Restock Alerts (⭐5/5, 695 Reviews)
- Wishlist Hero (⭐4.7/5, 368 Reviews)
- ChirpyWeb Push Notifications (⭐5/5, 109 Reviews)
- BFCM Discount Reminder (⭐4.8/5, 97 Reviews)
- The Watchlyst ‑ Price Alerts (⭐4.8/5, 39 Reviews)
Also, read – Top 10 Countdown Timer Apps For Your Store
1) Helplama Helpdesk
Helplama Helpdesk offers the features needed to manage your store. Along with sending alerts and notifications to your customers, you can also solve their queries and issues with its customer support tools.
- Automatically delivers offers, discounts, and deals to your customers.
- Has a data-driven AI chatbot that converses with your visitors.
- Through self-help services, your users can check their order status, get answers to product-related questions, and even return/ exchange the items.
- Offers 24/7 order monitoring that notifies you whenever a delay or an issue rises so you can take appropriate action.
- Marketing automation gathers user reviews from various platforms such as Google, Trustpilot, etc. So, you can display them as testimonials and use them for social proof.
- Integrates with social media, eCommerce, messaging, and collaboration applications. For example, Instagram, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Shopify, WooCommerce, and so on.
- Provides live chat, email, SMS, and phone support services.
- It tests and trains your agents automatically.
- Further, gives access to Helplama’s marketplace so you can hire professional support agents.
- Free Trial – 15 days
- Standard – $99/ month
- Pro – $199/ month
- Enterprise – $399/ month
2) Back in Stock & Restock Alerts (⭐5/5, 695 Reviews)
Back in Stock & Restock Alerts Shopify app by CartBite enables you to recover sales with abandoned cart notifications. It is easy to set up and the app claims to work with every theme. Plus, you can customize its features to match your store’s looks.
- Automatically, insert back-in-stock and price drop buttons to product pages.
- Send custom abandoned cart notifications to entice the customer by adding elements such as coupon codes.
- Nudge customers to subscribe to notifications.
- Send back-in-stock and price drop alerts to subscribed users.
- Also, deliver shipping notifications to subscribers along with tracking URLs.
- Create custom campaigns to announce sales and discounts to all your audiences.
- Finally, segment your customers based on their geo-location, purchase history, or how they interact with your store.
- Free with limited features.
- Free Trial – 14 days
- Basic – $5/ month
- Starter – $9/ month
- Pro – $19/ month
3) Wishlist Hero (⭐4.7/5, 368 Reviews)
Simply install Wishlist Hero when you want to enhance the wishlist feature in your store and send email reminders to your customers. The app is easily customizable to match your brand and language.
- Migrate to other Wishlist applications with ease.
- Display Wishlist as a floating icon, a menu item, or a header menu.
- Insert the Wishlist icon on products, collections, and quick views.
- Customize low stock and price drop reminders as per conditions like less than 10 items or more than 8% discount.
- Use email templates for creating reminders or notifications.
- Retarget consumers through Facebook Pixel.
- Give your customers access to share their wishlists via email or social media.
- Moreover, allow your users to create wishlists without logging in.
- Also, the app works on tablet and mobile devices.
- The app is GDPR compliant too.
- Free version with limitations
- Free Trial – 14 days
- Silver – $4/ month
- Gold – $11/ month
- Gold Plus – $17/ month
- Platinum – $29/ month
- Titanium – $99/ month
- Titanium Plus – $180/ month
4) ChirpyWeb Push Notifications (⭐5/5, 109 Reviews)
ChirpyWeb Push Notifications from Push Monkey engages with your customers in real-time beyond SMS and emails. It does this by sending push notifications directly to your users’ desktops or mobile devices.
- Allows you to segment your audience by geo-location, platform, browser, subscription date, the last website visited, and URLs visited.
- Customize the prompts to match your website and decide when to trigger them.
- Schedule notification by a specific date and time.
- Send welcome notifications, auto-abandoned carts, back-in-stock, and price drop alerts, shipping, and drip notifications.
- Track the revenue generated by these notifications. Get detailed reports on campaign status, the number of clicks, CTR, etc.
- Analyze subscribers’ usage as per their location, impressions, on different platforms, and campaigns sent. Plus, track the growth of subscribers with custom date range filters.
- Supports various browsers including Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Microsoft Edge, and so on.
- Free – $0/ month up to 200 subscribers.
- Premium – $14/ month up to 2,000 subscribers. You can pay more amount to increase the number of subscribers.
- Enterprise – Custom pricing. You need to contact the support team.
5) BFCM Discount Reminder (⭐4.8/5, 97 Reviews)
BFCM Discount Reminder by SpurIT is not only a discount alert but also a sale alert app. It lets your customers register to receive instant email notifications for products they are interested in, to know if there is any price drop.
- Automatically send alerts to subscribed customers when the price gets lower and the product is on sale.
- Set up individual prices as per customer wishes.
- Place the Discount Reminder button anywhere on the website.
- Translate the registration form to other languages. Plus, write emails in various languages for customers from different countries.
- Adjust the design of the popup to match the look and feel of your brand.
- Based on real-time data, the app generates graphic reports with rich statistics.
- Easily install the app without any knowledge of coding.
- Free to use.
- Doesn’t have any paid plans.
6) The Watchlyst ‑ Price Alerts (⭐4.8/5, 39 Reviews)
Most consumers visiting your store for the first time don’t make purchases. The reason could be that the product they are interested in, is not available or the price is too high.
In such scenarios, The Watchlyst by Thalia assists you by bringing back your lost customers, capturing leads, and displaying product demand insights.
- Automatically adds buttons, monitors prices, and sends one on one personalized email alerts for only the products customers love to hear about.
- Displays a Price Drop Alert button on product pages where visitors can specify their desired price to purchase the product. Whenever the price hits the target, the consumer is notified.
- Hide the Price Drop Alert button for only certain products.
- Reveals a willingness-to-pay price for each product for maximum orders.
- Easily collects the email addresses of your leads.
- Shows product demand trends and quantities to order in your dashboard.
- Get dashboard analytics that track alerts, return visitors, and so on.
- Customize email, forms, and buttons.
- Moreover, import visitor emails into a CSV spreadsheet (coming soon).
- Free Trial – 7 days
- Basic – $5/ month
With the above-mentioned easy price alert apps, you can entice your customers to buy products and services from your store. There are price drops, discounts, and sales notification apps for Shopify. First, go for a free trial or free version to try out the app’s functionalities and only buy them if they seem to fit your store.
Along with the price alert feature, if you want customer support, marketing, automations, and self-help services, then use Helplama Helpdesk. Simply, integrate with your Shopify store and try out its tools.