Last Updated: December 2023
Think again if you believe that Instagram and Facebook are the only social media marketing channels you require for your Shopify store. Did you know, Pinterest has 433 million monthly active users worldwide? The visual platform can be one of the most effective ways to reach out to customers for your Shopify business.
So, how can you leverage all of these Pinterest shoppers to increase traffic to your Shopify store? We’ve got you covered.
If you’re looking for the 7 best Shopify Pinterest apps, we’ve compiled a comprehensive list to save you time and headaches! With these Shopify apps, you can expand your store and generate easy revenue!
We’ll go over:
- Pinterest Feed (⭐5/5, 2 reviews)
- Omega ‑ Multi Pinterest Pixels (⭐4.6/5, 6 reviews)
- Pinterest Feed Ninja (No reviews)
- Pinterest Pixel Tag (⭐5/5, 6 reviews)
- Pinterest “Pin It” Button (⭐4.8/5, 388 reviews)
- Pinoculars ‑ Pinterest Tag (⭐4.6/5, 36 reviews)
- Pinterest (⭐4.8/5, 5090 reviews)
Pinterest Feed (⭐5/5, 2 reviews)
Do you want to use Pinterest to gain more customers and increase your Shopify sales? Elfsight’s Pinterest Feed is your best bet. This app will solve almost all of your Pinterest feed and widget problems. This app lets you create your own collection and display it as a grid on your website. Pinterest pins are clickable and will open in a new tab. There is also no coding experience required.
What’s the best part? Simply copy and paste your Pinterest username into the website to integrate it. This app is also multilingual, with dedicated support teams on hand to assist you with any issue.
- Easily add a Follow button to the widget’s header. The widget’s header will display your account’s name and image, which are clickable and will take users to your Pinterest account.
- Make your own pin collection and display it as a grid on your website.
- The tool includes a Smart Colorizer, which will automatically select the most complementary interface colors.
- $5.99/month. 7-day free trial
Omega ‑ Multi Pinterest Pixels (⭐4.6/5, 6 reviews)
Omega’s Multi Pinterest Pixels is one app you can rely on to use Pinterest pixels/tags on your store. This app can be used as a no-code solution for easily adding your Pinterest pixel and letting the app track conversion events for you.
Surprisingly, this app allows you to collect precise conversion data such as Product, Collection, Tag, and Product Type. How does this help? You can build deep custom audiences and collect niche tracking data by inserting pixel codes into your website. The app will track all customer interactions with your store and send them back to your business Pinterest account. This app is also completely free.
- The app allows you to create highly customized audiences and collect niche tracking data.
- It is simple to track all conversions with your store (collections, products, product type, or products with tags)
- Easy integration with Pinterest with no coding or technical knowledge involved.
- Free to install
Pinterest Feed Ninja (No reviews)
Pinterest Feed Ninja is an app that should definitely be a part of your Shopify arsenal to boost store products, offers, sales. How does it do this? By displaying your Pinterest profile, boards, and pins, you can notify users about new products in your store.
We discovered that the app is highly customizable and includes key features such as taking customer feedback on specific products, notifying your users about upcoming sales on your store, and so on. The best part is that there is 24×7 support. You can get in touch with the team if you need any help or customization to integrate the app.
- Display your Pinterest feed widget easily anywhere on your store based on your needs.
- To increase the number of visitors engaged with your store, you can integrate your Pinterest profile, board, or pins widget.
- Options for personalization: You can easily customize the look and feel of your widget by configuring the border color, text color, heading color, widget box width, and so on.
- $4.99/month. 14-day free trial
Pinterest Pixel Tag (⭐5/5, 6 reviews)
We have an app for you if you need an extremely simple solution to implement your Pinterest pixel tag for your Shopify store without any complex coding. All you need to do is download the Pinterest Pixel Tag app from the Shopify app store, enter your Pinterest ID, and the app will handle the rest.
What’s the best part about this? You get to build and create the most cost-effective audiences in order to increase your ad spend and target it more effectively. How does the app help? With the Pinterest Pixel Tag, you can track all available events such as Add-to-Cart, Product View, Collection Pages, and so on. It even includes a 7-day free trial for you to try it out.
- Enter your Pinterest ID and easily implement all of your Pinterest Events with a single click.
- The app provides you with more accurate data and insights into your campaigns and ad spend.
- You can easily create a list of audiences to target visitors who are most likely to convert and buy.
- $5.99/month. 7-day free trial
Pinterest “Pin It” Button (⭐4.8/5, 388 reviews)
The Pinterest “Pin It” Button is the next app on our list of the best Pinterest feed apps for Shopify. Once installed, the Pinterest audience will be able to easily discover, save, and purchase products from your store. The Pinterest “Pin It” Button is available in a variety of skins/templates. They are available in grid and slider layouts. You can choose the template that best fits your brand’s theme from the available options.
The best part about using this tool is that it allows you to pin images to your website with just a few clicks and no coding. Furthermore, this app is completely free and simple to install.
- The app allows you to easily pin images to your website with a few clicks and no coding required.
- We discovered that it has a user-friendly interface with multiple skins included.
- Visitors can save content they like on your site to Pinterest with a single click, helping even more Pinners discover you.
- Free to install
Pinoculars ‑ Pinterest Tag (⭐4.6/5, 36 reviews)
Pinoculars Pinterest Tag is a fantastic app that simplifies event tracking. According to the app’s Shopify description, “Stop wasting money on Pinterest ads that just don’t convert.” Yes, it does provide solutions to back up this claim. This simple plug-and-play integration gives you complete event details with Pinoculars’ advanced Pinterest Tag for Add To Cart, Checkout, Page Views, Search Queries, and more.
In addition to the standard events, the app includes advanced Pinterest events that track engagement. This allows you to promote pins to customers who add to cart but do not check out, as well as target all visitors who searched for a specific keyword.
- The app provides you with complete product data as well as total cart statistics.
- Create audiences easily based on how many pages your visitors have visited on your site.
- The app lets you narrow your Pinterest targeting based on product views, add-to-carts, checkouts, and engagement.
- $15/month (Comes with a 7-day free trial)
Pinterest (⭐4.8/5, 5090 reviews)
The final app on our list of the best Pinterest apps for Shopify is Pinterest’s official Shopify app. You can use this app to quickly upload your product catalog and publish Pins for items you sell. The best part? Since you can customize and create your own campaigns, you have complete control over this app.
This allows people on Pinterest to easily discover, save, and buy products from your website without you having to spend any money on advertising. You can also use the Pinterest Tag to track performance and keep your Pins up to date with our daily automatic updates. They also provide free credits, with a $100 ad credit for new marketers who link to the Pinterest Shopify platform and launch their first ad.
- Using pins, highlight your product information, such as a special title and description, price, and stock availability.
- Make use of lists to assist customers in making purchasing decisions, comparing products, and ultimately converting them into buyers.
- Create campaigns to raise awareness, encourage consideration, or drive conversions directly from your Shopify interface.
- Free to install
Allowing Pinterest users to quickly find, save, and purchase items from your website has just gotten a whole lot easier, thanks to the apps mentioned in this guide. Engage your customers, keep them engrossed in your store, and track all the necessary metrics by using any of the best Pinterest apps for Shopify that we have shared in this post.
Also, If you’re also in the market for an affordable customer communication solution with a wide range of features, the Helplama Helpdesk could be the platform for you. It is a multi-channel customer service help desk designed for small businesses and enterprise teams. The platform is designed to be cost-effective, easy to set up, and most agents can get started on Helplama with little to no training.
So, what are you waiting for?