Last Updated: February 2024
Are you looking for a Shopify page builder to build your store pages? Well, there are over a ton of page builder Shopify apps that you can use.
But… researching and choosing the best Shopify page builder app for your store can be overwhelming for you as a store owner.
That’s why we have put together the seven best Shopify page builders:
Table of Contents
PageFly Landing Page Builder (Rating ⭐ 4.9, 6748 Reviews)
“Create your sections, landing, product, home, and collection pages”
PageFly is one of the most popular and free Shopify page builders that is specially developed to help Shopify merchants build their online store.
The app is easy to set up and can be easily integrated with the Shopify store, and has a low impact on the store’s loading speed as well.
- Pre-made templates: Save your time building pages from scratch using the pre-made templates that convert.
- Customizations: Over a ton of customizations to make your pages match your brand design and image.
- Integrations: Can be integrated with various tools – Facebook Pixel, Google Analytics, and more.
Free plan with up to one publishable slot. Pagefly provides pay-as-you-go paid plans that start from $29/mo for 20 publishable slots.
“Connect your eCommerce tools together”
We have more than 15 years of experience in the eCommerce business, and we know the pain points. That’s why we created SyncSpider, to help you efficiently deal with multichannel sales and data management challenges.
With SyncSpider, you can automate your eCommerce and other business-related workflows completely!
- List and update products – send products from your shop or ERP to marketplaces or any listing portals where you sell your good, and when needed, update stock, prices, etc.
- CRM, ERP, POS – connect your most important systems, full integration, and data sync.
- Fulfillment, send orders – automate the way your teams handle orders, and never skip a beat!
- Tracking data, updating orders – track and deliver packages on time while keeping your buyers in the loop!
- Post-sales – re-engage with past buyers with personalized messages to nudge them to buy again! Use the Crossseling feature to grab their attention!
- Sales – put the right product in front of the right buyers and never sell out of stock!
A free forever plan is available. Paid plans start from $59/month. A 14-day free trial is available for all plans.
GemPages Powerful Page Builder (Rating ⭐ 4.9/5, 2863 Reviews)
“Easily build your own amazing landing pages & product pages!”
GemPages is one of the feature-rich Shopify page builders that you can use to create responsive Shopify pages that drive conversions and sales.
The app is easy to use and facilitates user and SEO-friendly pages that would not affect the speed of your store.
- Drag and drop: Use the intuitive drag and drop feature to build custom pages.
- Integrations: The app integrates with more than 30 Shopify apps.
- Templates: Provides 60+ pre-built templates that can be customized as per your wish.
Starts from $15/mo with a 10-day free trial. All plans provide unlimited pages.
LayoutHub – Easy Page Builder (Rating ⭐ 4.9/5, 2397 Reviews)
“Create Landing, Product, and Blog pages in less than 10 mins”
One of the most popular and top-rated apps on the Shopify app store, LayoutHub is more than just a page builder tool. They have built an easy-to-use app for nen-technical Shopify merchants.
- Variety of pages: From home pages to FAQs and testimonial pages, there’s a variety of pages you can build.
- Layouts and elements: Big Library of layouts and sections to unlimited your brand style.
- Drag and drop feature: Mix any block/section with Drag and Drop in the library to get the style you love.
A free version with up to 3 pages. Paid plans start from $14.99/mo.
Tapita Page Builder (Rating ⭐ 4.8/5, 139 Reviews)
“No-code Builder for Landing/Product/Collection/Blog Pages.”
Tapita is a recently launched page builder Shopify app that can be seamlessly used directly through the Shopify admin.
The app is user-friendly yet feature-rich and comes with a drag-and-drop builder you can use to build custom pages for your Shopify store.
Best of all, it’s totally FREE as of now!
- Templates: 40+ ready-to-use templates for various e-commerce store types.
- Diverse elements: Tab, navigation tab, dropdown menu, sliders, forms, social share, video background & more.
- SEO-friendly: Fill your meta-title, meta-description & alt-tag easily.
- Saved blocks: Design blocks once & reuse them later to save time. Creatively mix & match our templates.
Completely free as of now.
Shogun Page Builder (Rating ⭐ 4.8/5, 2930 Reviews)
“Page Editor to Design Blogs, Product & Landing Pages”
A professional page builder by Shogun Labs is one of the oldest and most popular apps on the Shopify app store. It comes with a large variety of elements and features that you might not see in any other page builder Shopify app.
- Elements library: Video Background, Carousel, Icons, Button, HTML, CSS, Product Quantity, Product Image, Table, Tabs, Sections & more
- Advanced features: Multi-Store Sync, Custom Elements, Hydrogen Compatibility, and Dedicated Account Management on the Advanced plan
- SEO: Edit Meta Titles, Descriptions, and Alt Text to optimize your store for search.
- Email Capture: Place forms anywhere within your content to generate leads.
Starts from $39/mo with 25 publishable pages.
EComposer Landing Page Builder (Rating ⭐ 5/5, 442 Reviews)
“Easy landing page builder, product page, homepage, collection”
One of the best and top-rated Shopify page builders, EComposer can help you build custom pages as per your wish. The app is known for its customizations and various elements that can be added to landing pages.
- Variety of layouts: 30+ modern templates that save you time and effort. Design landing pages, home pages, product pages, collection pages, and much more!
- Integrations: Can be integrated with a wide variety of apps – Loox, Yopto, Growave, and more.
- Build any kind of page: Landing pages, the home page, product pages, collection pages, blog pages, etc.
Free to install. Paid plans start from $14.99/mo.
Creating landing and product pages that are user-friendly and SEO optimized as well, is crucial for your store to sustain and convert traffic into buyers.
All the Shopify page builder apps listed in this post are best and loved by users for their unique features. But still, we can tell you which specific app is the best for your store because it depends on your needs. However, we would suggest you use the free plan or try the apps before subscribing to the paid plans.
And if you want to automate and streamline your customer service, Saufter is a specialized tool for e-commerce that can help you automate and boost your customer service workflows.
Start your 15-day free trial now! No credit card is required.