Last Updated: December 2023
Shopify look book apps help you to present your product images properly on your store. For instance, you can display them as galleries or slideshows. They ensure that the shoppers experience no difficulty in viewing the products.
Also, with their enhanced functionalities, you can make sure that the image presentation is creative and interactive for your website.
But the problem is researching the best lookbook Shopify apps. It can be time-consuming. Therefore, to help you we have shortlisted the top lookbook apps from the Shopify app store which you can use for your business.
Top 7 Shopify LookBook Apps
- Enorm Image Gallery + Video (Rating ⭐4.9/5, 438 Reviews)
- Covet Instagram Feed & Reviews (Rating ⭐4.7/5, 380 Reviews)
- Bundles Upsell | PickyStory (Rating ⭐4.8/5, 344 Reviews)
- POWR Image Slider Gallery (Rating ⭐4.2/5, 245 Reviews)
- Lookbook ‑ Shoppable Galleries (Rating ⭐4.8/5, 195 Reviews)
- Lookbook Shop by Gallery (Rating ⭐4.9/5, 131 Reviews)
- XO Gallery (Rating ⭐4.9/5, 112 Reviews)
Also, read – 10 Best Image Zoom Apps for Shopify
1) Enorm Image Gallery + Video (Rating ⭐4.9/5, 438 Reviews)
With the Enorm Image Gallery + Video, you can create image and video galleries for your store. Also, it allows your customers to see all the fine details when they open the photo in a full-screen popup.
- Build the image and video galleries with or without popups.
- Add titles to each image and even link those titles to pages.
- Insert captions, call-to-action links, and alt tags to create SEO-friendly images.
- Protect your images by disabling right-click.
- By using YouTube or Vimeo videos, fully customize your video gallery.
- Finally, create a parent or main layout and link child galleries to it.
- Free version comes with limited features.
- Free Trial – 7 days,
- Starter – $1.99/month,
- Basic – $5.99/month,
- Premium – $12.99/month,
- Advanced – $24.99/month,
- Unlimited – $49.99/month.
2) Covet Instagram Feed & Reviews (Rating ⭐4.7/5, 380 Reviews)
If your store is on Instagram, then Covet Instagram Feed & Reviews app is the one for you. Because it helps you to build confidence with customers by collecting and displaying buyers’ photos and video reviews.
It allows you to curate shoppable Instagram and photo review galleries. Also, you can customize the user-generated content.
- Automate it to display Instagram @profile or #hashtag videos, photos, and reels.
- Invite your audience to upload their own photo and video reviews.
- Run email campaigns and track to see which users have uploaded relevant media.
- Approve the good reviews for the gallery and give them rewards such as discounts.
- Upload your product photos and create a seasonal lookbook.
- Run photo contests to engage with your audience.
- Enable your audience to browse and shop right from your gallery.
- Free Trial – 14 days,
- Lite – $9.99/month,
- Growth – $29.99/month,
- Premium – $79.99/month,
- Enterprise – $199/month,
- Custom – contact their support team to know more details.
3) Bundles Upsell | PickyStory (Rating ⭐4.8/5, 344 Reviews)
Send personalized bundles and upsell offers to your customers with this app. Actually, you can either create product combinations on your own or use PickyStory’s AI algorithm to deliver automated product offers.
- Sell bundles as single products or allow your customers to build their own bundles.
- Offer BOGO, free gifts, kits, quantity breaks, tiered discounts, slide cart deals, mix-and-match bundles, etc.
- Send personalized recommendations to increase AOV.
- Customize any of the offers with no coding.
- Get 24/7 live support whenever you need it.
The price for all the plans varies based on the revenue you generate by using PickStory’s app.
- Free Trial – 7 days.
- Free to install for $0 – $100 revenue generation.
- Standard – starts at $9.5/month for $100-$200 revenue generation.
- Premium – you need to talk with their support team.
4) POWR Image Slider Gallery (Rating ⭐4.2/5, 245 Reviews)
POWR Image Slider Gallery allows you draw your customer’s attention to your promotions and best-seller products. You can do this by displaying the products in an image slider, lookbook, or carousel.
- Add testimonial screenshots and product portfolios to your gallery.
- Insert brand logos and CTA buttons into each image.
- Custom the image slide speed.
- Disable the right-click.
- Plus, the app has several gallery templates to choose from.
- Free to use,
- Starter – $4.49/month,
- Pro – $11.99/month,
- Business – $89.99/month.
5) Lookbook ‑ Shoppable Galleries (Rating ⭐4.8/5, 195 Reviews)
This Shopify lookbooks app by Expert Village Media Technologies lets you create shoppable photo galleries by tagging your products.
- Create lookbooks or catalogs.
- Show galleries in collage, grid, and list view.
- Display them in slider/ slideshow and masonry mode.
- Customize your gallery layout and design to match your store’s looks.
- The app also supports custom CSS.
- Upload bulk images with one click.
- Let your customers directly add the products to their cart from images in the lookbook.
- Free Trial – 7 days,
- Pro Plan – $4.99/month,
- Premium Plan – $14.99/month,
- Plus Plan – $22.99/month,
- Enterprise Plan – $32.99/month.
6) Lookbook Shop by Gallery (Rating ⭐4.9/5, 131 Reviews)
Through Lookbook Shop by Gallery app, your users can learn more about the featured products and add interested ones straight to their cart. It does this by allowing you to add shoppable tags to the images. Now, your customers can directly shop from the gallery.
- Create shoppable lookbooks with drag and drop image upload option.
- Add hyperlinks to images to re-direct your visitors to another page.
- Free Plan with limited features.
- Starter – $4.99/month,
- Pro – $9.99/month,
- Business – $19.99/month,
- Ultimate – $49.99/month.
7) XO Gallery (Rating ⭐4.9/5, 112 Reviews)
The XO Gallery app by Xotiny is a mobile-first responsive app that not only lets you create lookbooks but also offers many great features to customize your galleries.
- Create unlimited galleries by choosing any of the paid plans.
- Tag products into images.
- Display any gallery in the modern grid, slider, stack, carousel, justified, and Masonry layouts.
- Customize each photo and modify them to make them suitable for mobile, laptop, desktop, and tablet.
- The app is easy to upload images and organize them.
- Free up to 12 images and supports only grid, justified, masonry, and stack layouts.
- Basic – $5.95/month,
- Pro – $14.95/month.
Also, read – Top 8 Custom Product Options Apps for Shopify
93% of customers say that visual appearance is key while making their purchasing decisions. That is why it is important to make your website visually appealing. For that, you need Shopify lookbook apps.
You can choose any one of the above-mentioned look book apps to increase your sales. But first, remember to try the software to test out its functionalities. When you find the app that suits your business, you can purchase it.
If you want to boost your whole customer experience, then go for Helplama Helpdesk. It is an order and returns management system that also offers omnichannel customer support and many automated features including marketing, and self-help services.
So, without wasting your time, start your 15-day free trial here. Note that no credit card is required to register for a free trial.