Last Updated: December 2023
Looking to import products to your store and reach different customers across countries? The Shopify importer apps helps you with that.
Moreover, you can keep your business organized too. It even helps you to migrate your entire store to Shopify from another platform.
However, it would be time-consuming and tough to look for the right Shopify app to import the products. So, to help you we are providing a list of the best Shopify Importer Apps along with their features.
Top 10 Importer Apps
- Matrixify (⭐5/ 5, 293 Reviews )
- Walmart-CA Integration (⭐5/5, 486 Reviews )
- EZ Importer – Order Importer (⭐5/5, 99 Reviews )
- Format My Fuzzy CSV (⭐4.6/5, 15 Reviews )
- Multichannel Importer (⭐4.9/5, 340 Reviews )
- eBay Professional importer (⭐4.8/5, 329 Reviews )
- Robo Product Importer ( ⭐4.7/5, 19 Reviews )
- Importify – Easy Dropshipping ( ⭐4.6/5, 330 Reviews )
- Easy Import – Etsy Migration (⭐4.6/5, 53 Reviews)
- Cart2Cart Store Migration App (⭐4/5, 231 Reviews )
1. Matrixify (⭐5/ 5, 296 Reviews )
The first that comes on our list is Matrixify. Matrixify is a bulk import or export app. You can handle the whole migration process of an entire store to Shopify with the help of this app.
- Transfer your data from any previous e-commerce sites such as Magneto, Lightspeed, WordPress/ WooCommerce, and Banggood to Shopify.
- Just one Excel or zip file will let you copy your data to your other stores.
- You can add, edit or delete additional meta fields columns.
- Export data to other marketplaces (Amazon, Google shipping, etc.).
- You can schedule or auto-repeat imports or exports.
- The free version has a limit of 10 files.
- User complaints are regarding support issues.
- Demo: Free.
- Basic: $20 /30 days.
- Big: $50/30 days.
- Enterprise: $200/30 days.
2. Walmart-CA Integration (⭐5/5, 85 Reviews )
Walmart integration app helps you to upload or update products on Walmart without affecting your listing on the Shopify store.
- You can upload or update products in bulk or one by one.
- This app helps you to directly process refunds and cancel orders.
- If the selling product already exists on Walmart, it allows you to add the product to the existing list as an additional product based on UPCs.
- The app provides auto-syncs and generates Walmart orders on the Shopify store.
- 24/7 unparalleled support services are provided for you.
- The entry barrier for selling on Walmart’s Marketplace is steep.
- There are possibilities of losing track of orders.
- Free Trial: 7 days
- Lite: $24.92 / month.
- Basic: $36.58/ month.
- Standard: $54.08/ month.
- Premium: $70.75/ month.
- Pro Basic: $81.58/ month.
- Pro Standard: $133.25/ month.
- Pro Premium: $216.58 / month.
3. EZ Importer – Order Importer (⭐5/5, 100 Reviews )
Start using EZ importer to bulk import your orders to Shopify with the help of a CSV file.
- You can cancel running imports at any time.
- Built-in template aids you in easy import of orders from another Shopify store.
- Importing closed or archived orders can also be done.
- You can link products with orders by their product SKU.
- Re-use your data mappings for future imports.
- Import Shopify products with specific fields.
- Data mapping is challenging for some store owners.
- Limited in scope compared to other apps.
- Free: (First 50 orders).
- Standard imports: $20 (From 100 orders).
- Large imports: $200 (From 10,000 orders).
4. Format My Fuzzy CSV (⭐4.6/5, 15 Reviews )
Format My Fuzzy CSV converts CSV files that you get from wholesalers into Shopify importable files. This app is fast as it processes thousands of products in seconds.
- Products can be added or updated easily.
- Create your own product descriptions.
- You can very well identify duplicate products.
- Data is not served in a persistent way.
- Free Trial: For 7 days.
- Formatter Pro: $20/month.
5. Multichannel Importer (⭐5/5, 543 Reviews )
Importing bulk products and all product details is done using Multichannel Importer. Shopify product import is done using the Auto Import Feature.
- Product data is imported from eBay, Amazon, Walmart, Wish, Etsy, and AliExpress to Shopify by using CSV files.
- You can manage and ship orders easily by connecting an FBA account with Shopify.
- Paid versions provide 24/7 support services.
- Designed only for small dropshipping stores.
- Free: up to 10 products.
- Lite: $11/month.
- Basic: $18/month.
- Standard: $36/month.
6. eBay Professional importer (⭐5/5, 330 Reviews )
eBay importer is used for importing products from your eBay seller account to your Shopify store.
- All active listings from your eBay seller account can be imported to your Shopify store.
- High-resolution product images and support products with multiple variants can be included.
- Real-time price and quantity synchronization are applicable.
- Customer service needs to be upgraded.
- Payment processes consume more time.
- This Shopify Product importer app is free to install but you need to pay for the number of imported items.
7. Robo Product Importer ( ⭐5/5, 19 Reviews )
Robo product importer allows you to import products virtually from any eCommerce site.
- Import unlimited products from online stores including Amazon and Aliexpress.
- You can quickly add product titles, descriptions, high-resolution images, prices, tags, item categories, etc.
- Add best-selling products from a variety of stores to Shopify.
- Time-consuming for importing products.
- Doesn’t support importing product variants.
- Free Trial: 3-days.
- Basic plan: $6/ month (unlimited products).
8. Importify – Easy Dropshipping ( ⭐4.6/5, 331 Reviews )
Importify allows you to find products from a variety of wholesalers and add them to your Shopify store to sell them online.
- You can check with other Shopify stores and find the best-selling products using the Research product system.
- Has semi-automatic order fulfillment.
- Provides custom product description.
- Also, You can import products from foreign suppliers.
- No live chat support is available.
- The trial period is concise.
- Free trial: 1 day.
- Basic Plan: $14.95/ month.
- Premium Plan: $27.95/ month.
- Gold Plan: $37.95/ month.
9. Easy Import – Etsy Migration (⭐5/5, 54 Reviews)
You can import products’ titles, descriptions, images, and variants with pricing by migrating from Etsy to Shopify.
- You may automatically skip previously imported products to your Shopify store.
- Does automatic assigning of inventory policy to newly imported products.
- You can publish recently imported goods immediately or make them hidden by default.
- Before actual import, you can quickly preview to check that the file is parsed properly.
- Only data is imported from Etsy CSV files, not categories and reviews.
- The currency will be the same on both Etsy shop and Shopify, as currency conversion is not done during the import.
- Free to install.
- $0.1(10 cents) per imported listing.
10. Cart2Cart Store Migration App (⭐4/5, 231 Reviews )
Cart2Cart provides an automated framework where you are asked to provide only source and target store details, to export Shopify data.
- You can migrate the images of products, categories, and blog post descriptions.
- It allows you to Shopify import products from all shopping carts.
- When migrating from another store to Shopify, your data would be safe and secure.
- Preserve your order-ids on the new Shopify store.
- Customer support issues exist.
- Due to technical problems, customers experienced migration issues.
- Pricing depends on the number of products and orders.
As discussed above, these are the best Shopify apps for importing products that are easy for you to work on. Importing your products with these top apps can assist in developing your store and building a better e-commerce business.
For providing a good customer support system to your business you can use the Helplama Helpdesk. It is an all-in-one helpdesk software designed for eCommerce. It offers automated self-service, order monitoring, and all the basic customer support services through mail, SMS, phone, and live chat.