If you are running an eCommerce business, then you should install at least one of the Shopify email apps in your store. That is because, email marketing is a necessity, whether you recently launched a new Shopify store or are hoping to expand your current business.
In fact, Statista reveals that the number of email users continues to grow every year. On top of that, the email marketing revenue is 7.5 billion dollars in 2020 alone.
So, to find the right Shopify email app for building your business, you can go through this article. Drawing on hundreds of suggestions, we have shortlisted the top 12 premium email apps on Shopify.
12 Best Email Apps for Shopify Stores
How to send emails to customers on Shopify? You can use any of the below-mentioned top 12 Shopify email apps. For your convenience and to make it easier for you to pick the suitable one easily, we have divided the apps into 3 categories. So, you just need to review the Shopify email apps in your desired category only.
Now, let us grill through each of them.
Recommended: Top Email Support Software in 2023
1. Helplama Helpdesk
Regardless of your business size, you can use the Helplama Helpdesk to promote your sales. In fact, you may manage your orders and returns, and even deliver customer support with this all-around email-based helpdesk software.
- Respond to All Your Customers: Ensure none of your users remain unanswered with the AI-drafted emails.
- Promote Your Sales: Send the best deals and discounts automatically to reduce returns and increase your sales.
- Improve Productivity: Automate your repetitive tasks and use the available time to perform complex tasks.
- Orders & Returns Self-service: Let your customers do basic operations like checking order status, creating returns/ exchanges, etc., by themselves.
- Integrate Your Store With 1-click: Connect Helplama Helpdesk with your Shopify/WooCommerce/Magento store. Also, integrate with social media, messaging, and even collaboration platforms like Slack.
- More Features: Includes 24/7 order tracker, knowledge base, unlimited tickets, social proof, real-time reports, etc. Additionally, provides native live chat, SMS, and phone integration.
- Free trial – 15 days
Pricing plans start at $99/month. To know more, click on the below pricing button.
2. MailerLite Email Marketing (Rating 2.9/5, 84 Reviews)
With MailerLite’s robust email marketing tools, you can collect subscribers, build customer connections, automate workflows, and monetize your audience.
- Sync Client Information: Sync and store your Shopify newsletter subscribers’ and general customers’ information to MailerLite.
- Subscribe Pop-ups: Increase your endorser list by creating personalized pop-ups that encourage visitors to explore your bulletins and promotions.
- Automation Triggers: Build more solid relationships and enable repeat business by delivering clients relevant emails triggered by their purchasing behavior.
- Growing Business – $10/month
- Advanced – $21/month
- Enterprise – Custom pricing
3. Sendinblue Email by Combidesk (Rating 3.7/5, 10 Reviews)
This email marketing app, Sendinblue is specifically designed for small and medium-sized organizations (SMBs). The most recent version of the app has improved and included more features making it more capable of acting as a digital marketing hub.
- Email Automation: Send separate emails to different groups and set up automatic emails prompted by specified situations.
- Contact Manager: Change and add information to each contact.
- Analytics: The app’s analytics function lets you see how each person responds to your newsletters and promotions.
- Email Builder & Campaign Manager: Sendinblue includes a simple visual email editor that works with block components. And, you may create aesthetically attractive emails by dragging and dropping picture and text blocks.
- Standard – $25/month
- Business – $65/month
- Enterprise – Custom pricing
4. Seguno: Email Marketing (Rating 4.9/5, 904 Reviews)
Seguno allows you to administer business email marketing campaigns. It assists in creating email directories in order to better engage with your consumers. Also, you can design beautiful emails right from Canva by embedding a full-screen editor.
- Automation Saves Time: From your store’s admin, create triggers to send automated emails. Also, the app provides a library of pre-built templates.
- Send Emails Securely: Through built-in delivery assistance and spam protection, send emails securely.
- Access From Shopify Only: Access your user segments, products, discounts, blogs, etc. from Shopify itself.
- Free Trial – 10 days
- Free – up to 250 subscribers
If you have more than 250 subscribers, then additional charges are applicable. For example, the app charges $10/month for 1,000 subscribers. For more details, click on the below button.
5. AVADA Email Marketing & SMS (Rating 4.9/5, 915 Reviews)
AVADA enables multichannel consumer follow-up and conversions via WhatsApp, SMS, push notifications, and email marketing.
- AVADA Swiftly Recovers Lost Revenue: Alert shoppers to restore purchases after leaving their carts. Send newsletters, email promotions, popup forms, etc., to attract customers.
- Email Creation in Minutes: Use pre-made email templates. No scripting or modeling skills are necessary. Simply drag and drop anything.
- Simple Lead Generation: Add popups including spin to win. Plus, easily collect emails from visitors and convert them into sales leads.
- Pro – $16/month
- Advanced – $ 47/month
- Enterprise – Custom pricing
6. CM Commerce: Email Marketing (Rating 4.6/5, 1,127 Reviews)
CM Commerce combines email marketing with UGC tools so you can engage with your customers and build their trust as well.
- Send Branded Emails: Sync your customer and order data to build up-to-date profiles of your users. Then, list your segments and send personalized email campaigns. Also, optimize your most opened and clicked campaigns.
- Grow Your Revenue: Deliver cart abandonment emails. As a result, you can recover abandoned carts and increase your revenue.
- Free Trial
- Starter – $9/month for 0 to 500 people
- Growth – $29/month for 0-500 people
Note: As the number of people grows, the price also increases.
7. Mad Mimi Email Marketing (Rating 3.2/5, 3 Reviews)
Using Shopify send email to all customers through Mad Mimi Email Marketing. Online email newsletter creation, sending, sharing, and tracking couldn’t be simpler than with Mad Mimi. With the help of their wonderful and effective service, about 40 million emails are sent, shared, and tracked every day.
Key Functions are Easy to Locate: Thanks to text links and buttons, users new to email marketing will find delivering e-newsletters and setting autoresponder programs with Mad Mimi fairly simple.
Sign-up Forms: For the mechanics of collecting email addresses, you receive a simple form designer.
Analytics: Get access to all of the really necessary information, for example, open, clickthrough, and unsubscribe rates. Furthermore, integrate your store with Google Analytics.
- Basic – $10/month
- Pro – $ 42/month
- Silver – $199/month
- Gold – $1,049/month
8. iContact Email Marketing (Rating 3/5, 2 Reviews)
Because of the email marketing and automation software iContact’s simple design and layout, you can easily create and implement your own email campaigns.
Bulk Email Campaigns: Import your contacts, design attractive emails, and send campaigns to your customers without the trouble or difficulties of coding.
Scheduled Emails: Send emails to your customers on predetermined dates and times. From greeting emails to payment reminders, they’ve got you covered. Plan them all out.
Email Autoresponders: As soon as a contact joins your marketing lists, welcome them with tailored emails.
- Free Trial – 30 days
- Free up to 500 contacts.
- Advanced – Varies as per the number of contacts.
9. OrderlyEmails: Email Templates (Rating 4.9/5, 697 Reviews)
With the OrderlyEmails: Email Templates app in Shopify send email to customers efficiently. By customizing every email template and your email notifications to match your brand, promote your sales.
- Add Professional Designs: Pick any email theme you like from the available templates and customize it in the editor. Then, purchase and install it in your shop.
- Match Your Brand: Change logo, colors, and fonts using the Magic Designer.
- Increase Sales: Add product recommendations, upsells, post-purchase discounts, etc. to the emails.
- Free – To install
For every theme, it charges $99/year.
10. AWeber Email by Combidesk (Rating 4.9/5, 51 Reviews)
You can write, send, and automate emails, as well as manage connections with the AWeber Email by Combidesk app.
Email Newsletters: Create newsletters automatically from your most recent blog entries.
Drag & Drop Editor: Here, you can select from over 700 responsive email templates and customize them as per your need.
Email Automation: With its user-friendly layout, you can easily create automated email groups.
- Plus – $29.99/month
- Lite – $14.99/month
- Unlimited – Contact support team.
11. SmartrMail Email Marketing (Rating 4.9/5, 513 Reviews)
Along with email newsletters, use abandoned carts, cross-sells, SMS, welcome emails, and other marketing tactics to improve your sales. The SmartrMail marketing and SMS app will help your business with all these tools.
- Increase Sales and Interactions: Send hyper-personalized emails based on recent transactions, such as online follow-up requests and abandoned carts and email thanks.
- Saving Time While Creating Emails: With a single click, add products to your email newsletters using a free email template and send it to your users.
- Free Trial – 15 days
- Standard – $19/month
- Unlimited – $99/month
12. UpOrder (Formerly Spently) (Rating 4.8/5, 579 Reviews)
UpOrder is the choice for you if you’re looking for a service used by countless large and small eCommerce businesses to promote recurring sales through their most lucrative email notifications.
- Utilize Shopify Notifications: Increase sales by personalizing your most-opened emails, such as purchase confirmations, shipping notifications, and abandoned carts.
- Nudge Repetitive Shopping: Make millions of dollars in profit by creating fully branded email templates including unique discounts and product recommendations.
- Top-Notch Customer Service: Get reliable assistance from eCommerce marketing experts.
- Free Trial – 30 days
- Free – up to 25 orders/ month.
For every additional 50 orders, it charges $10.
How to email customers on Shopify? Well, you can use any of the mentioned Shopify auto emails, email templates, and email marketing apps. However, remember that the app you select should fit your budget and have the functionalities you need to expand your e-commerce business.
To find out if the app will work well with your store, you can always try out free trials or install free versions. In the end, we hope you are able to pick the best app that ultimately meets your demands.
Along with marketing, if you want to deliver the best customer support services then subscribe to Helplama Helpdesk. Its automation services make it easy to scale up your business and provide a top-notch user experience.
So, get going with a free 15-day trial!