Are you looking for a tool or app to track key ecommerce metrics? If you run a Shopify store, there are over a ton of Shopify apps that can help.
But testing and selecting several apps to choose the best dashboard app can be time-consuming for you as a business owner. That’s why we have listed the 5 best dashboard Shopify apps after trying and testing many apps.
Without any further ado, have a look at them.
Table of Contents
Polar Analytics (Rating ⭐ 5/5, 40 Reviews)
Polar Analytics is not so popular but a great app to dig into key Shopify metrics to understand how your Shopify store is performing.
Moreover, it is one of the few Shopify dashboard apps that comes with a free plan, making it the best dashboard app for startups and small Shopify stores.
- Multiple data connectors: You can connect over 17 data connectors including GA, Facebook, Kalviyo, and more.
- Customization: Build a custom Shopify dashboard by choosing metrics of your choice.
- Actionable analytics: CAC, LTV, ROAS, Cohorts, and more.
A free plan is available. Paid plans start from $149 per month with a 14-day free trial.
Better Reports (Rating ⭐ 5/5, 804 Reviews)
Better Reports is the most popular and top-rated app when it comes to Shopify Dashboards and reporting. The app has an unbelievable 5-star rating with whopping 804 reviews.
If you are looking for a powerful dashboards app, Better Reports is the app you should integrate into your Shopify store.
- 100+ reports: Sales, payments, inventory, customers, payout, and more.
- Custom dashboard: Create custom metrics dashboards by selecting metrics for your choice with multiple chart visuals.
- Scheduled automated reports: Get scheduled reports delivered through email.
Starts from $19.90 per month for basic Shopify stores. All plans come with a 14-day free trial.
BeProfit Profit Calc & Reports (Rating ⭐ 4.9/5, 279 Reviews)
An intuitive Shopify dashboard app by BeProfit that can help you get a clear picture of the profits generated. Not only this, but the app also enables you to leverage this data to grow your store and increase sales.
- Accurate metrics: BeProfit has got intuitive data analytics dashboard for accurate profit tracking.
- Sync and integrations: Sync your Ad platforms, expenses, and other data.
- CLV: Cohort analysis to analyze customer lifetime value.
- UTM tracking: Track and optimize ads, email campaigns, and influencer campaigns with UTM tracking.
BeProfit is free for small Shopify stores with up to 5 monthly orders. Paid plans start from $25 per month with a 14-day free trial.
Lifetimely LTV & Profit (Rating ⭐ 4.9/5, 378 Reviews)
As the name suggests, Lifetime enables Shopify merchants to track their customers’ lifetime value and get actionable insights on profits. Moreover, the metrics dashboard also consists of marketing reports and analytics.
- Automated reports: You get automated profit and loss reports via email.
- Custom dashboards: Tailor your Shopify dashboard with KPIs of your choice.
- LTV: Get monthly projections on LTV and the revenue of your existing customer base.
A free plan is available. Paid plans start from $19 per month with a 14-day free trial.
Analyzify (Rating ⭐ 5/5, 175 Reviews)
If you are looking for an app to integrate Google Tag Manager, GA4, Ads, and more into your Shopify store, Analyzify is great analytics and dashboard Shopify app you should look at.
Furthermore, you can also integrate Facebook Pixel, TikTok, Bing, Pinterest, etc.
- GA4 Integration: Complete and accurate integration with Google Analytics 4.
- Expert setup: You get turnkey data analytics setup done by experts.
- Amazing customer support: Analyzify offers excellent real-time support that has led to a 5-star rating.
Analyzify takes a one-time charge of $749 for a lifetime license.
Tracking key ecommerce metrics and analyzing them is unavoidable practice if you want to run and grow your store systematically. And a good analytics and dashboard Shopify app can make it easy for you.
All the apps listed in this post are great but still, we can’t suggest you a specific app that would be the best for your store. It is upon you and your store’s needs. However, we definitely suggest you try the app before you pay for them.
Other than profit and sales, don’t forget to manage and track your customer support. If you want to automate and streamline your Shopify customer support, try the Helplama Helpdesk – a tool specially built for ecommerce!
Start your 15-day free trial now! No credit card is required.