In ecommerce, handling customer service queries manually becomes hectic as your business scales. Additionally, your customer service response times and the cost also increase. And customers don’t like late responses!
In fact, 60% of consumers reportedly broke their business relationship with a company citing “long response times.”
This is where a Shopify customer portal can reduce your workload and enhance the customer experience as well.
If you’re looking to create a Shopify customer portal for your store, we have listed the 5 best customer portal apps for your Shopify store.
Best Customer Portal Apps for Shopify
1. Helplama Helpdesk
Pricing: Personalized; 15-day free trial
Rating: ⭐ 5/5
An all-in-one tool for customer service automation, Helplama Helpdesk is especially built for Shopify stores to empower them to automate many repetitive tasks and streamline Shopify customer support.
Through the Helplama customer portal, you can automate returns, exchanges, refunds, order modifications, warranty issue requests, order scanning, and much more.
- Omnichannel support: Integrate email, live chat, voice, Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, and more channels seamlessly.
- 24/7 live chat: Embed live chat bot on your site and assist your customers in real-time.
- Knowledge base: Create and integrate a knowledge base with live chat and the customer portal to auto-suggest help articles.
- One-view customer history: View the entire customer history on a single screen, including every order and interaction.
- Custom automation: Set custom automations and leave repetitive customer service tasks to the system.
2. Chatdesk ‑ 24/7 Email Support
Rating: ⭐ 5/5
Pricing: Starts at $250/mo; 14-day free trial
Chatdesk is an on-demand customer portal for Shopify that can help you delight your customers over social media, email, helpdesk, live chat, and SMS.
Additionally, Chatdesk identifies ardent brand advocates and teaches them how to respond in line with the tone and principles of your company. They even take care of hiring and scheduling, allowing you to scale your support more quickly and with no extra work.
- Omnichannel: Provide customers with exceptional customer service via social media, email, chat, and SMS.
- 24/7 support: Give on-demand agents support around-the-clock, including on weekends and holidays.
- Better CX: Improve customer engagement with high-quality, consistently on-brand support.
- Hire agents: Scale up support more quickly without ever hiring, managing, or training support teams.
Rating: ⭐ 4.4/5
Pricing: Starts at $10/mo; 7-day free trial
Gorgias is a popular Shopify customer portal app that unifies multiple support channels, allowing you to boost customer satisfaction and overall growth.
Moreover, it allows you to organize all of your orders, conversations, and social media messages in a single view for customer tickets.
- Multiple channels: Prioritize email, chat, voicemail, SMS, WhatsApp, and social media comments and DMs in a single feed.
- Customer history: Prior to responding, obtain complete customer context, including order and conversation history.
- Shopify integration: View, modify, and cancel Shopify orders all from the Gorgias customer view.
- Boost your assistance: Utilize live dashboards to monitor team activity and support metrics.
Rating: ⭐ 5/5
Pricing: Starts at $29/month
Kustomer is an innovative customer service portal created to manage high support volumes by improving user experiences throughout the entire customer service process.
Furthermore, self-service, first-contact resolution with automated routing, and omnichannel interactions between clients and representatives enable you to streamline customer interactions.
- History: View the complete history of every customer’s information, irrespective of the channel they use.
- Automation: Make routine interactions across channels more efficient by using chatbots to provide a personalized experience.
- Proactive support: Recognize the needs of customers in orders and take initiative to address them.
- Boost CX: Simplify CX processes by combining information from various channels and systems.
5. Richpanel Helpdesk & Live Chat
Rating: ⭐ 5/5
Pricing: From $29/month; 14-day free trial
This customer portal app connects to more than 20 other apps and unifies all communication channels, enabling agents to handle tickets more quickly without switching tabs.
Customers can instantly and in-the-moment resolve common issues using the self-service portal. This lightens the load, increases output, and frees up agents to concentrate on converting more visitors.
- Boost productivity: Improve agent efficiency by combining all platforms, orders, and apps onto a single screen.
- Agent management: Effectively manage your staff with smart scheduling and assignment.
- Integration: Integrates with over 20 additional Shopify apps.
- Self-service: Allow customers to use a self-service portal to quickly resolve repetitive questions.
In order to expand your business and draw in repeat clients, you must have a Shopify customer portal. If your company can’t deliver good customer service, it’ll probably fall behind and eventually disappear into the crowd. Successful businesses, brands, and startups make it a point to serve their clients in a variety of ways.
This post includes the best customer portal applications. Based on your requirements, you can pick any of them.
However, we advise you to try the Helplama Helpdesk. It distinguishes itself from the competition thanks to a number of special features and add-ons, including automated agent training, an agent marketplace, a returns portal, and more.
Best of all, no credit card is required to begin your 15-day free trial!