If you are looking for a Shopify App to increase your sales for your business, you are at the right place.
The Shopify app store has hundreds of apps like push notifications & product reviews, email and SMS marketing, shipping, SEO optimizer, affiliate marketing, Quickbooks accounting, and many more which could grow your business to the next levels.
But, let’s face it finding the best Shopify App for your store from tonnes of options, is an overwhelming and time-consuming task.
Don’t worry we have done that legwork for you by providing you with the 17 Best Apps to increase your Shopify Conversion Rate.
Here’s the list –
- Privy ‑ Pop-Ups, Email, & SMS
- AVA Trust Badges
- PushEngage Push Notifications
- Octane AI: Quiz Growth Tools
- SMSBump: SMS Marketing & Email
- Better Shipping
- Hulk Form Builder
- Plug In SEO Optimizer
- SEO:Image Optimizer Page Speed
- Ryviu: Aliexpress Reviews App
- Stamped Product Reviews & UGC
- Judge. me Product Reviews
- Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts
- Smile: Loyalty & Rewards
- QuickBooks or Xero Sync by A2X
- Referral Candy
- GoAffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing
Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS (Overall ratings: 4.6/5⭐, 24799 reviews)
Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS app tops our list with 4.6-star ratings and 24,799 reviews. With this app, you can collect more contacts using popup templates and can add a spin-to-win wheel to your website to incentivize email sign-ups and SMS opt-ins. This app converts sales from your Email & SMS list by sending them product announcements, brand newsletters, coupon codes.
- Get more repeat purchases
- Customizable, mobile-friendly displays
- Automated email marketing
- With the increase in Email subscribers, they increase subscription fees with hidden charges.
- Starter plan at $15/month – Full access to email marketing, unlimited email sends
- Growth plan at $59/month – Unlimited email and texting sends, everything in the starter plan, full access to SMS marketing
AVA Trust Badges (Overall ratings: 5/5⭐,1353 reviews)
The next app on our list is the AVA Trust Badges app that shows dynamic interactions as well as purchase actions on your stores to motivate newcomers to convert because of the fear of missing out (FOMO). With this app, you can win customers’ trust, keep them in the store, and increase conversion rates with trust icons.
- Sales popup to upsell
- Countdown timer
- Livechat widget
- Trust badges
- Features seem limited.
- Free to download
PushEngage Push Notifications (Overall ratings: 5/5⭐,15 reviews)
If you want to engage your users without an app, or email & even when users are not on-site, then push notifications would be the best option for you. The app converts cart abandonment to sale with a custom web push notification.
- Re-engage with user
- Increase click rates
- Advanced analytics
- Price drop alert
- Poor support
- Free plan – 2500 subscribers, 120 notifications/month, 5000 clicks
- Business plan at $29/month – Up to 5000 subscribers, unlimited notifications, dynamic segmentation, custom branding
- Automation plan at $79/month – Drip autoresponder, cart and browse campaign, price drop Alert, inventory alert
Octane AI: Quiz Growth Tools (Overall ratings: 4.8/5⭐, 199 reviews)
Octane AI: Quiz Growth Tools app is the next app we brought for you. The best part of this app is it builds a product quiz and recommends the right product, for the right reasons, based on each person’s quiz answers. Also, it features the data in your ads, on your site, or in a pop-up, increasing your sales to the next level.
- Collect data with a quiz
- Personalize everything
- Conversational pop-ups
- Too expensive for small stores
- Basic plan at $50/month – Build beautiful no-code quizzes, create opt-in & quiz pop-ups
- Plus plan at $200/month – Everything in Octane, advanced Klaviyo integration, quiz logic branching, quiz results URL
SMSBump: SMS Marketing & Email (Overall ratings: 4.8/5⭐, 2569 reviews)
SMSBump: SMS Marketing & Email app is also a great platform to build SMS & Email Marketing lists with pop-up templates, email converter, social and keyword opt-ins, and incentivized sign-up offers. You can increase your sales by creating Email automation that supports your SMS Flows for abandoned cart recovery.
- Combined email & SMS campaigns
- Builds your subscriber list
- SMS & email marketing automation
- Yopto automatically sends notifications to your customers and asks for their reviews as well.
- Free plan – 10,000 emails/month
- Growth plan at $19/month – 1:1 SMS conversations, advanced analytics, tech stack integrations
- Powerhouse plan at $199/month – All prime features plus, conversational SMS flows, unlimited A/B testing, Shopify POS integration
Better Shipping (Overall ratings: 4.5/5⭐, 154 reviews)
The next app on our list is the Better Shipping app which sets up free+shipping products or rates with discounts on orders of multiple products and offers shipping discounts for customers who spend more, thus increasing your sales and keeping your customers coming back.
- In-House customer support
- 14-Day free trial
- Increased conversion rate
- Advanced rule control
- Poor customer support
- Pro plan at $19.99/month – 14-Day free trial, unlimited shipping rules, zip code restrictions, per variant rates
Hulk Form Builder (Overall ratings: 4.8/5⭐, 521 reviews)
Hulk Form Builder is another good platform if you want to build an advanced contact us form in minutes with Google reCaptcha to secure your website from spam and violence. The app boosts your revenue with mobile-responsive forms like an order form, donation form, and registration forms, that work on any device.
- Powerful contact form builder
- Custom forms with file upload
- Facebook Pixel Integration
- Advanced CSS and JS
- Initial setup is confusing.
- Free plan – Export Submissions, file upload
- Pro plan at $9.90/month – UTM Tracking, dynamic values, customer accounts, responses API, Facebook Pixel Integration
- Pro+ plan at $19.90/month – Google Sheets integration, Slack integration, upload limit up to 100 MB
Plug In SEO Optimizer (Overall ratings: 4.7/5⭐, 2554 reviews)
We present you with the next app on our list to help you conduct your on-page optimizations, improve your search engine rankings, and increase traffic without the fuss. With this app, you can instantly speed up your pages with clear, simple instructions for optimizing your Shopify website’s SEO in just a few clicks.
- One-Click Shopify optimizer
- Page speed optimizer
- Boosts visibility
- Poor customer support
- Free plan – Basic SEO check, blog check, automatic email alerts
- Basic plan at $29.99/month – 200 pages, basic SEO & blog check, titles & descriptions management tools
- Premium plan at $79.99/month – Unlimited managed pages, detailed speed reports and SEO reports
SEO:Image Optimizer Page Speed (Overall ratings: 4.9/5⭐, 2442 reviews)
SEO:Image Optimizer Page Speed app is next on our list that optimizes images to boost loading speed, compresses image size, and keeps its quality unchanged which improves your ranking in the Google search console. In short, this app saves you time and effort in optimizing your store.
- One-click & auto pilot
- Google search friendly
- Image optimization
- App is not compatible with a few themes.
- Free plan – Lifetime usage, image optimization for 50 products/month
- Pro plan at $29/month – Boosts page speed, auto-fixed SEO issues, unlimited image/Alt optimization, meta tags, SEO analysis
Ryviu: Aliexpress Reviews App (Overall ratings: 4.9/5⭐, 898 reviews)
With this app, you can see the reviews of the product by evaluations and answering product questions. Ryviu app has more than 40,000 users and 800 positive reviews. This app allows you to display your product reviews and question answers widgets help to establish confidence in your store, which leads to more sales.
- Provides a variety of themes for displaying reviews
- Integrated Google Rich Snippets
- Import reviews from CSV files
- Import reviews from multiple URLs
- Problems with bulk importing
- Starter plan at $6.99/month – Import 200 reviews for every 400 products, questions & answers widget, request review emails
- Advance plan at $9.99 /month -Import 500 reviews for every 1000 products, unlimited review request emails
- Unlimited plan at $19.99/month -All advance plan features, import unlimited reviews, bulk import reviews from Oberlo
Stamped Product Reviews & UGC (Overall ratings: 4.7/5⭐, 5851 reviews)
With this app, you can capture and showcase high-impact reviews, customer photos/views, and ratings. You can showcase Instagram shoppable gallery, community question/answers, net promoted score, and import and collect reviews from Facebook.
- 1-Click setup
- Fully customizable to fit your brand – your logo, colors, fonts, layout
- Free-text search – let your customers search reviews
- Poor customer service
- Basic plan at $12$/month – 200 orders/month, photo review and check out reviews, inline SEO
- Premium plan at $59/month – 500orders/month, smart product upsell, Apps+messenger integration.
- Business plan at $149/month -1500orders/month, A.I.sentiment analysis, google shopping reviews
Judge. me Product Reviews (Overall ratings: 5/5⭐, 10699 reviews)
Judge. me app has a special feature that shows stars in Google Search (rich snippets), Google Shopping, and Facebook. On-Site: All Reviews Page, Carousel, Badges to show social proof.
You never have to worry about the limits, because this app supports you with unlimited orders and request emails even for the free plan.
- Unlimited orders and review requests
- Faster loading reviews
- SEO-rich snippets
- Share on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Product reviews in all formats
- Admin UI process is a bit complicated
- After uninstall, it still lives its script in the theme
- Free plan – Forever free, unlimited product review requests, photos & videos, SEO snippets
- Premium Plan at $15/month – All reviews page, Q&A custom forms, coupons, product groups, Google shopping
Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts (Overall ratings: 4.9/5⭐,1621 reviews)
The next app on our list is the Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts app which automatically notifies your customers by email, SMS, Facebook Messenger, or push notification when their favorite product is restocked. It also notifies your customer when you launch a new discount or a product, or when you promote a sale so that they don’t miss out on sales.
- Multiple location support
- Easy install & customize
- Web push notifications
- Little expensive for small stores
- Free plan – 10 Email/FB messenger alerts/per month
- Starter plan at $19.99/month – 300 Email/FB messenger alerts/month
- Premium plan at $49.99/month – 3,000 Email/FB messenger alerts/month
Smile: Loyalty & Rewards (Overall ratings: 4.8/5⭐,4721 reviews)
Smile: Loyalty & Rewards app is an expert in loyalty, referrals, and VIPs, powering reward programs that help increase sales, repeat purchases, and brand loyalty. The app saves on acquisition costs & boosts sales and customer retention with referrals, points, rewards, and more.
- Boost sales and conversion rates
- Personalized loyalty program
- Easy customization
- Customize reward emails
- Technical glitches with PayPal
- Too expensive for small stores
- Free plan – Points program, referral program, basic branding
- Starter plan at $49/month – All Free features, advanced branding, customize reward emails, remove smile branding
- Pro plan at $599/month – All growth features, VIP program, Shopify Plus exclusive features, unlimited smile apps
QuickBooks or Xero Sync by A2X (Overall ratings: 4.9/5⭐, 200 reviews)
QuickBooks or Xero Sync by A2X app is an accurate eCommerce accounting platform that automates your accounting and gives you full visibility of your Shopify e-commerce sales. In short, whether you’re selling in one store, or one hundred – the app works for all of your stores to deliver you accurate, automated accounting.
- Supports more than one store
- Multi-channel support
- Features seem limited
- Mini plan at $19/month – For smaller stores up to 200 orders/month
- Basic plan at $39/month – up to 500 orders/month
- Professional plan at $69/month – up to 2000 orders/month
- Advanced plan at $199/month – High volume, multi-currency, multi-country, 10,000 orders/month
Referral Candy (Overall ratings: 4.9/5⭐,1851 reviews)
If you want to turn your customers into influencers, reward them when they refer a friend, and find new customers organically then this is a good platform for you. ReferralCandy helps Shopify merchants reach new customers, grow their brand through word-of-mouth, and build customer loyalty through a refer-a-friend program.
- Track referrals and top sales
- Integrate with marketing apps
- Reward customers for referrals
- Automatic fraud protection
- The app setup process is complicated.
- Premium plan at $49/month – Unlimited customers, referrals, Dashboards, and data reports
- Plus plan at $299/month – Everything in premium, premium support & SLAs, Dedicated account manager
GoAffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing (Overall ratings: 4.8/5⭐,1580 reviews)
Last but not least on our list is GoAffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing. You can turn your customers into marketers by sharing your products on their blogs, Facebook, and Instagram, and increase the chances of your products going viral by manyfold. In short, let your affiliates bring in other affiliates and as the network grows, your revenues grow exponentially.
- Multi-level network advantage
- Multiple tracking methods
- Automatic coupon codes
- Recurring affiliate commissions
- Bugs with analytics
- Free plan – Unlimited Affiliates, branded affiliate portal, welcome emails
- Premium plan at $24/month – Multi-level marketing, affiliate portal on your own domain, bulk email, advanced analytics
We hope you have enjoyed our article- “17 Best Apps to Increase Your Shopify Conversion Rate”. While reading through this article you have noticed that we have provided some basic and premium versions of Shopify apps to increase your conversion rate, with their features, pros, and cons. You just have to analyze your needs and choose according to them.
If you want to establish a smooth network between customers and your team by optimizing the support, the Helplama helpdesk could be a platform for you. It is a multi-channel customer service helpdesk designed to be cost-effective, and easy to set up, and most agents can get started on Helplama with little to no training.