Last Updated: December 2023
If you are looking for a Shopify community forum app to increase organic traffic to your store, you are at the right place.
The Shopify Forum app helps you grow and scale your business more efficiently and effectively. These apps are a platform to connect, share, comment, blog, upload, and learn all under your own brand roof.
But, let’s face it finding the best Shopify community forum app for your store from tonnes of options, is an overwhelming and time-consuming task.
Don’t worry we have done that legwork for you by providing you with the 7 Best Shopify Community Forum Apps in 2022.
Here’s the list –
- Social King
- PeerBoard Forum and Community
- Shopicial ‑ Community Forum
- Champ Forum
- Comments Plus: blog comments
- Customer Accounts Hub
Social King (Overall ratings: 4.3/5⭐, 17 reviews)
Social King app tops our list with a 4.3-star rating and 18 reviews. With this app, your shoppers can create content about your products and can easily post images, videos & stories. In short, you can provide your customers with a platform to blog, connect, share, and learn all under a single platform.
- Enhanced engagements
- Easily integrates with your existing apps
- Optimize your SEO Rankings
- Email notifications
- Users face difficulties with formatting text.
- Free plan – 15 days of freedom to explore all the features
- Pro plan at $4.99/month – Full social network, a member news feed, promote related products, user-generated content
PeerBoard Forum and Community (Overall ratings: 4.6/5⭐, 22 reviews)
The next app on our list is PeerBoard Forum and the Community app. It supercharges customer support with a knowledge database that you and your customers can build together and host comments on product pages. It drives organic traffic to your store and allows your customers to post discussions in your own forum.
- Boosts site traffic
- Quick and easy set-up
- Best-in-class social tools
- Multi-language support
- Too expensive for small stores.
- Free plan – Unlimited usage, privacy controls, widgets
- Starter plan at $29/month – Free plan features, 3 private areas, theme customization
- Professional plan at $79/month – 30 private spaces, embedded code, moderator role
- Growth plan at $298/month – Professional plan features, unlimited private spaces, webhooks, mobile SDKs
Shopicial ‑ Community Forum (Overall ratings: 3.7/5⭐, 30 reviews)
Shopicial ‑ Community Forum app allows your customers to use the forum on the web and also to continue to use it on mobile including iOS and Android. The best part about the app is it has advanced features that are integrated to increase interaction between users, ultimately helping your conversion rate.
- Easy to setup
- Supports multiple post types like text, images, videos, and products
- Full customization
- Poor customer support.
- Basic plan at $14/month – Professional social forum, unlimited posts & comments, 5GB files storage
- Standard plan at $29/month – Professional social forum, unlimited posts and comments, 20GB files storage, 2000 users, CDN, email service
- Premium plan at $59/month – Unlimited posts and comments, 20GB files storage, 5000 users, CDN, email service, mobile App
Xenforum (Overall ratings: 4.8/5⭐, 13 reviews)
Xenforum app lets you add a forum to your Shopify store in a few minutes. It also helps you to build a community around your brand. The special feature of this app is it is easy to use for your customers, moderators, and administrators on any device. Thus, it helps your store become more professional and insightful.
- You can customize the display, colors, and menu and can add more CSS files.
- SEO friendly
- Easy to use
- The app has some performance issues like poor loading time.
- Standard plan at $19/month – Professional forum, unlimited topics, and posts, 5,000 users, 10 GB files storage
- Enterprise plan at $49/month – Professional forum, unlimited topics, and posts, unlimited users, files, storage, CDN, Email service
Champ Forum (Overall ratings: 3/5⭐, 13 reviews)
We present you with the next app that lets you easily add a forum to your existing Shopify store in minutes. The app enables you to build a community around your brand. The best part about this app is it takes care of your forums without needing you to install your own software.
- SEO-friendly forums
- Easy installation
- Built-in moderation
- 14-day free trial
- Poor customer support
- Premium plan – $29/month
Comments Plus: blog comments (Overall ratings: 4.5/5⭐, 51 reviews)
Comments Plus: blog comments app allows your customers to communicate with your brand more effectively. The best part about this app is the DISQUS feature that gives you a beautiful, real-time, engaging discussion desk for your store. With a few quick steps, you can upgrade your store with a new way to engage your visitors that drives real engagement and traffic on websites.
- Real-time discussions
- SEO friendly
- Compatible with all themes.
- Clean & intuitive
- Shoppers are apparently required to have a DISQUS account before they can add a comment.
- Plus plan – $4/month
Customer Accounts Hub (Overall ratings: 5/5⭐, 26 reviews)
Last but not least on our list is the Customer Accounts Hub app. The best part about this app is it enhances your functionality using the app integrations for rewards, loyalty, wish lists, subscription, review, and support apps. In short, this app will help you engage with your customers to boost sales and retention.
- Easy customization
- Compatible with all themes.
- Easy to install (no coding required)
- The basic plan features seem very limited and support only 100 customers.
- Basic plan at $3/month – Ideal for shops with 100 customers, custom colors, language & menu, 54 app integrations
- Plus plan at $19/month – Ideal for shops with 20000 customers or less, easy installation, custom colors, language & menu, 54 app integrations
- Premium plan at $29/month – Ideal for shops with 20000+ customers, custom colors, language & menu, 54 app integrations
So far reading this article now you must have got great knowledge about Shopify community forum apps. Now, you only have to analyze your business requirements and choose the one that better suits you.
If you want to establish a smooth network between customers and your team by optimizing the support, the Helplama helpdesk could be a platform for you. It is a multi-channel customer service helpdesk designed to be cost-effective, and easy to set up, and most agents can get started on Helplama with little to no training.