“According to a recent E-commerce returns statistics study over 85% of customers who returned a product opted for an exchange or a refund according to their preference.”
In this scenario, if the customer chooses the former, you retained him. What if he chooses the latter? No doubt giving such flexibility enhances customer experience.
But refunds can be costly for you as they involve the return of money to the customer. By reducing the number of refunds issued, you can improve your bottom line and profitability. And to do this efficiently, you can use some Shopify calculate refund apps that are available in the market.
List Of 5 Best Shopify Calculate Refund Apps
1. Helplama Helpdesk
Rating: ⭐ 5/5
Pricing: Personalized; 15-day free trial
Turn your support scenarios into self-service with Helplama Helpdesk. By doing so, you can save loads of time for your support team. This would let them concentrate on more complex issues on the ground.
Helplama Helpdesk UI design is easy to use and customizable, allowing you to tailor the platform to your specific needs and goals. Plus, the application integrates with your Shopify store with just a few clicks. You don’t require any coding knowledge at all.
Let us now see the key features of the Helplama Helpdesk.
- Automate refunds: Process refunds automatically for the customers without manual intervention.
- Anti-refund strategies: Limiting refund windows by offering timely incentives or bonuses.
- Detect delivery delays: Auto-alerts about delayed deliveries to take proactive measures to mitigate the impact of the delay.
- Self-service portal: Customers can find answers to common questions and access support resources on their own.
- Track return KPIs: Identify products with high return rate or bottlenecks in the returns process that causes delays.
2. EcoReturns: AI Returns App
Rating: ⭐ 5/5
Pricing: Free; paid plans start at $19/month
EcoReturns by Saara Inc. is a Shopify app that helps you manage the returns process in an environmentally friendly way. It not only lets you manage returns and exchanges but also helps you reduce the number of refunds issued. Continue reading to know how.
- Automation: Set workflows for pickups, issuing refunds, shipping labels, store credits, and exchanges.
- AI-based growth tools: Analyzes returns and RTO data to identify patterns and trends to prevent future returns and refunds.
- Migration: Switch easily from Loop Returns, Aftership, Narvar, Returnly, Postco, Sorted, and Return Prime.
- APIs & integrations: Leverage APIs to connect with shipping carriers, 3PLs, ERP, OMS, CRM, and dropship solutions.
3. Rich Returns
Rating: ⭐ 4.8/5
Pricing: Plans start at $9/month with a 14-day free trial
Rich Returns helps you automate your returns, exchanges, refunds, prepaid return labels, and store credit to improve the customer post-purchase experience.
- Custom branded returns portal: Change the look and feel of the self-service portal to match your brand image.
- Shipping labels: Automatically generate prepaid labels from 50+ global carriers.
- Automate rules: Customize workflows for handling various returns and exchanges based on return/exchange policies.
- Smart recommendations: Identify refunds/returns that could potentially be converted into a sale and send notifications.
4. ClickPost Returns Plus
Rating: ⭐ 5/5
Pricing: Free; paid plans start at $49/month
Set it up in less than 30 min and get going with an easy return process using ClickPost. With this app, you can conveniently manage all return requests and track their status in a centralized location.
- Self-serve return portal: A branded portal that is easy to use and available in many languages.
- Analytical reports: The app generates reports on various aspects of the returns process and refunds.
- Automated notifications: Send personalized white-labeled email alerts to customers at every stage of the returns process.
- Design returns/refund policies: Set returns/refund parameters like timelines, refund methods, product eligibility, etc.
5. Return Prime: Order Returns App
Rating: ⭐ 5/5
Pricing: Free; paid plans start at $19.99/month
Return Prime streamlines returns, exchanges, and refunds by consolidating them into a single platform. It allows you to automate returns and refund processes using customizable workflows. Refer to its important features below.
- Migration: You can shift to the Return Prime app from any other tool effortlessly.
- Refund to card or gift card: Process refunds to the original payment method or a gift card, in addition to other refund methods.
- Return options: Give the flexibility to return items to the store and choose a replacement product, rather than a refund.
- Integrations: Connect easily with 3PLs and other apps such as Plobal Apps, Richpanel, Flits, Canada Post, etc.
In the End
In summary, the five apps we have discussed above can help you calculate refunds along with managing returns. But, Helplama Helpdesk is the go-to solution, if you are looking for an all-in-one E-commerce customer support platform that can help you manage returns, exchanges, and refunds efficiently.
The platform offers a variety of features, including a ticketing system, a self-service portal, live chat, automation, analytics, and multi-channel integrations along with other essential business tools. Plus, it integrates with Shopify, Magento, and WooCommerce stores in one click.
You can try all the required tools for free for 15 days by signing up here. Credit card information is not required.