Businesses, large or small, often use “bots.”
That’s because having humans interact with customers 24×7 becomes tough as you scale. And consumers also like interacting with bots because of their easy accessibility and promptness. In fact, for performing simple customer service tasks, over 60% of consumers prefer an automated self-service, such as a mobile app or website.
As a Shopify store owner, your business can also make use of bots in customer support, order management, lead generation, etc. because there are over a ton of Shopify Bot Apps available on the Shopify app store.
But which Shopify Bot app is good for your business? You might have heard both negatives and positives about bots, and maybe you would be confused like this store owner:
Well, this post is all about clearing your confusion by sharing with you:
First, let’s dive into the categories of Shopify bots:
Two Key Types of Shopify Bots
Shopify bots can be broadly classified into two categories:
1. Sneaker Bots
Sneaker bots, also known as ‘Shoe bots’ and ‘Scalping bots’ are automated software designed to autocomplete the checkout process. Initially, these bots were designed for sneakerheads to cop limited edition sneakers from brands like Adidas and Nike. However, sneaker bots are now used mainly by resellers to purchase almost any streetwear.
If you own a sneaker bot, whenever a sale launches, it will trigger the sale and make purchases in a fraction of a second. Resellers take this benefit by purchasing a large number of such limited editions and selling them for higher prices. Even though it sounds like an illegal business, surprisingly, these sneaker bots are not declared illegal by any cyber laws!
Sneaker bots can be a headache for your Shopify store because your actual customers lose their chance to grab their limited edition products, which may lead to their frustration. However, the good news is that Shopify Plus is already equipped with an in-built bot protection tool.
2. Chat Bots
Chatbots are mainly used by Shopify store owners to automate their customer support, marketing and sales. Both customers and sellers love these bots. People feel connected to the business while talking through live chat or helpdesk. 37% of Americans say they are willing to make a purchase through a chatbot, according to DigitasLBi. Shopify App Store has a variety of chatbots for your store; each serving specific purposes. The ultimate aim of all these chatbots is lead generation, customer satisfaction, and sales growth.
Since you have got an idea of sneaker bots and chatbots, let’s familiarize you with the top 5 Shopify bots of both categories.
Top 5 Shopify Sneaker Bots
1. Nike Shoe Bot
Nike Shoe Bot is a premier sneaker bot available for Shopify auto-checkout. This software was one of the pioneers who started sneaker bot services. They still manage to be the frontiers in the business as they always update themselves with the upcoming technologies. Even though they started to cop Nike sneakers alone, now they help in coping sneakers of major brands like Jordans, NMDs, Yeezys, Off-Whites, Reflectives, Supreme etc. The features you need to know about this bot are listed below:
- Pricing – $499/year
- Supported on 100+ Shopify stores
- Easy to use and install, auto-updates
- High-speed checkout
- Compatible with both Mac and Windows OS
- Comes with the feature of Shopify Anti-bot bypass
- Extends support to Demandware, Supreme, and Foot sites also.
2. AIO Bot
AIO bot is the acronym for ‘All-in-One bot’. As the name suggests this is a Shopify sneaker bot that helps in copping almost all sneaker brands in demand. It is an add-to-cart program that has a success rate of copping 300000 sneakers so far for sneakerheads and resellers. This sneaker bot creates customer accounts on Shopify and many other e-commerce platforms and helps resellers and sneakerheads to cop their favorite sneakers.
- Pricing – $325 / year. Setting up this sneaker bot for Shopify is simple and the updates are free for 6 months.
- Extends support for major Shopify stores such as Kith, Undefeated, Shoe Palace, Shop Nice Kicks, DTLR, DSM EFlash, Bape, Stussy, Social Status, Concepts, Funko Shop, etc.
- Uses multithreading technology and is super fast.
- Works on both Windows and Mac OS.
- Helps to bypass certain Shopify stores’ “one item per customer” policy if planning to cop multiple pairs from the same store.
- They have a team of 45+ specialists who are always on the run to update this sneaker bot to monitor the website for catching restocks and sudden drops.
- Provides features such as auto-checkout support, and auto-checkout retry due to failure or site crash.
- 24/7 customer support provided.
- Supports 200+ websites including Demandware, Foot sites, Finishline, JD Sports, etc.
3. Supercop Bot
Supercop is a website that provides a range of bots for multiple platforms. ‘Mastre’ is the new Shopify Sneaker bot they have developed. So, rather than the other bots we mentioned above, which support multiple platforms, this sneaker bot is specially developed for Shopify. It comes with a lot of features that make copping easy and simple for resellers. Have a look at the key features of this Shopify sneaker bot:
- Pricing – $200/6 months and $20 monthly after.
- The interface is very user-friendly and super fast.
- Compatible with both Windows & Mac OS.
- Supports all Shopify stores.
- Have an in-built Restock Monitor to help you get access to all new releases and restocks.
- Provides e-mail and social media support.
4. Kodai AIO
Released in 2018, this sneaker bot has come a lot way in coping with the favorite limited-edition sneakers for its customers. Let’s have a look at the key features of this Shopify sneaker bot:
- Pricing – $300/2 months. After that, $59.99/month. Kodai is ideal for sneakerheads who are on the look for a budget-friendly sneaker bot.
- Compatible with both Windows & Mac OS.
- Amazingly easy to use interface and high-speed connections.
- Extends support to other websites such as Supreme, Foot sites, Adidas, Yeezy Supply, etc.
- Comes with features including easy to use dashboard, an automatic captcha solver, etc.
- Extends support for 100+ Shopify stores including Kith, FunkoShop, ShopNiceKicks, Undefeated, etc.
5. Cybersole AIO
This sneaker bot is a pioneer in the automated checkout process with a success rate of 2M checkouts so far. Its features are unique and advanced. Let’s dive into the key features of this sneaker bot:
- Pricing – $300/ 6 months.
- Compatible with Windows OS.
- The feature that is totally unique for this sneaker bot is that it is mobile friendly and they have a separate mobile app.
- Supports not only Shopify but also Foot sites, Mesh, Supreme, etc.
- The new version comes with the organization of tasks, proxies, and profiles.
- The customization techniques enable resellers with complete control of their experience.
- Extends support to Shopify Stores such as Kith, Undefeated, Jimmy Jazz, Shoe Palace, Travis Scott Shop, etc.
Top 5 Shopify Bots
- Chatra: Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Save
- Blocky: Fraud Country Blocker
- Reamaze Live Chat & Helpdesk
Tidio is a chatbot available in Shopify App Store. It is a comprehensive customer service platform trusted by over 60k merchants. The reason for its popularity comes from its features. Let’s have a look at the features of this Shopify chatbot:
- Rating – 4.8/5, 1426 reviews
- Pricing – Both free and paid versions are available. Pricing starts at $15/month.
- Easy setup within 30 seconds! This Shopify chatbot is ready to deal with your customers 24/7.
- Rather than serving on a single platform, it combines the experience of Live Chat, chatbots, email, Messenger, and Instagram to instantly communicate and give a seamless experience for your customers.
- Comes with 30+ different chatbots, each designed for specific purposes. This includes saving abandoned carts, upselling, offering discount codes and collecting emails.
- Gives multiple language support.
- Has free iOS/ Android mobile app.
- Integrates with 20+ Shopify apps especially with, GetResponse, Zendesk, Mailchimp, Google Analytics, Zapier.
Gorgias is a Shopify bot that gives you a complete solution for customer support of your Shopify store. It enables you to handle the help desk and live chat. This bot is designed to efficiently manage your ticketing system. Let’s see the key features of this Shopify bot.
- Rating – 4.6/5, 516 reviews.
- Pricing – Provides a 7-day free trial. After that, pricing starts at $60/month.
- Enables you to manage customer service through email, live chat, phone, and social platforms in one helpdesk.
- Helps you avoid ticket backlogs by enabling automated responses and creating rules using tags.
- Gives your customers the flexibility to cancel recurring subscriptions, modify loyalty points without leaving the help desk of your store.
- Integrates well with ReCharge, Shipstation, Messenger, Aircall, LoyaltyLion +20more.
3. Chatra: Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver
This Shopify bot is another efficient app that takes your customer support to another level, analyzing customers, and thereby improving your business. The key features of this bot are as follows:
- Rating – 4.9/5, 629 reviews.
- Pricing – Both free and paid versions are available. Pricing starts at $21/month.
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, iOS and Android.
- Provides real-time visitors count and live chat insights.
- The design is so beautiful that it feels like an instant messaging app.
- Automatically detects and corrects typos even if you hit send.
- Helps to reduce cart abandonment rate by identifying and giving support to customers stuck at the checkout.
- Integrates well with Help Scout, Slack, Zapier, Webhooks, Facebook, Instagram.
4. Blocky: Fraud Country Blocker
As the name suggests, this Shopify bot helps in rescuing your store from the possible frauds your store might face. This app helps you by simply blocking access to your store. Let’s see the key features of the store.
- Rating – 4.7/5, 36 reviews.
- Pricing – Provides a 7-day free trial. After that, pricing starts at $2.99/month.
- Heps you with managing geolocation redirect – You can decide which countries you want to provide your services to, and even redirect customers to one of their local stores.
- You can block IP addresses, bots and visitors that use Proxy, Tor browser or VPN users from accessing your Shopify store.
- Shopify store owners can prevent orders from visitors located in countries and avoid such orders by blocking the customer’s access to the store right from the beginning.
- Works well with all Shopify stores and Themes.
5. Reamaze Live Chat & Helpdesk
Reamaze is a wonderful chatbot on the Shopify App Store which is a complete solution for your store management. It provides services in Customer Service Helpdesk, CRM, Live Chat Support, Chatbot, and FAQ Platform for SMB & Enterprise eCommerce Brands on Shopify & Shopify Plus. Let’s go through the key features of this Shopify chatbot:
- Rating – 4.8/5, 202 reviews.
- Pricing – Provides a 14-day free trial. After that, pricing starts at $29/month.
- More than a chatbot, it extends its services through email, social, push, SMS, VOIP, and WhatsApp mediums.
- Additional features include creating automated workflows, dynamic reply templates, measuring sales and revenue etc.
- You can get access to See cart items, track browsing activity, customers’ screens w/ Reamaze Live.
- Integrates well with Klaviyo, Octane AI, Smile, LoyaltyLion, Omnisend, SMSBump, Yotpo, ActiveCampaign, etc.
Integrating Shopify bots into your store can take a significant amount of load off your shoulders.
Sneaker bots can create havoc for your businesses by automating the checkout process, whereas, Chatbots can improve your first response time and the productivity of your customer service reps.
But chatbots fail in many scenarios. That’s why you should have humans to back up the chatbots.
Helplama can provide you with an optimized mix of ‘bot+human’ interaction, providing a high-quality customer service experience for your customers.
We can provide you with fully-managed and customized customer service outsourcing options best for your business starting from just $399/month.
Also, you can try the Helplama Helpdesk – the customer service software that can help you automate and scale your customer support.