Last Updated: December 2023
Do you want to build a blog for your Shopify website to get organic traffic? There are a lot of Shopify blog apps that can help you create interesting blog posts for your Shopify store.
But… researching and selecting the best Shopify blog apps can be overwhelming for you as a store owner.
That’s why we have done the leg work and put together 7 best blog apps for Shopify:
Table of Contents
Blog & Page Builder by Reputon (Rating ⭐ 4.9/5, 29 Reviews)
“Build pages and blog posts from Google Docs in one click”
If you are looking for a free Shopify blog app, this blog page builder is for you. This is one of the best apps built by Reputon and can help you create SEO-friendly pages and get organic traffic to your Shopify store.
- Import from Google Docs: Create your blogs using Google Docs and import effortlessly.
- Customizations: Perfectly aligned blog posts and pages with correct HTML, Headings, Fonts, Images, and Tables. Improve your blog design with page builder.
- Real-time sync: You can click refresh if you changed anything in the Google Doc and it will automatically pull all the changes into your Shopify content.
A free plan with up to 5 doc imports monthly. The paid plan costs $9.99/mo with unlimited imports.
Zeno SEO Blog Editor (Rating ⭐ 5/5, 3 Reviews)
“Analyze SEO & Grammar as you type, and add products to blog posts!”
Just like Zeno’s Landing page builder, this SEO Blog Editor is one of the best Shopify page builders focused on creating SEO-friendly blog pages. From modern SEO best practices to grammar and spelling checking, Zeno’s suggestions are comprehensive, helping you write effectively.
- SEO score: Analyze the SEO score of your blog pages in real-time and get instant feedback.
- AI-powered Grammar check: Compose bold, clear, and mistake-free writing with a grammar checking feature that supports 20+ languages.
- Intuitive block-style editor: Paragraph, Heading, Quote, Alert, List, Checklist, Button, Image, Video, HTML, and more.
Totally free as of now.
Bloggle: Blog SEO & Blog posts (Rating ⭐ 4.8/5, 59 Reviews)
“SEO Optimizer. Create amazing articles. Products in blog posts”
Bloggle is one of the advanced and premium blog apps for Shopify build that can help you create gorgeous articles and drive traffic through them. Additionally, the app has elements focused on boosting blog sales and conversions.
- Product feed: Add shoppable product feeds to your blogs and increase sales.
- Layouts: Pre-made blog layouts that you can customize as per your wish.
- Optimize for SEO: Provides all the basic on-page SEO optimizations.
$24.90/month with a 10-day free trial. Extra fee for AI-generated content.
LayoutHub – Easy Page Builder (Rating ⭐ 4.9/5, 2397 Reviews)
“Create Landing, Product, and Blog pages in less than 10 mins”
One of the most popular and top-rated apps on the Shopify app store, LayoutHub is more than just a page builder tool. They have built an easy-to-use app to create a Shopify store from scratch for nen-technical Shopify merchants.
- Variety of pages: From home pages to FAQs and testimonial pages, there’s a variety of pages you can build.
- Layouts and elements: Big Library of layouts and sections to unlimited your brand style.
- Drag and drop feature: Mix any block/section with Drag and Drop in the library to get the style you love.
A free version with up to 3 pages. Paid plans start from $14.99/mo.
Related Blog Posts (Rating ⭐ 4.8/5, 227 Reviews)
“Suggest other blog posts of yours for better engagement & SEO”
A free, useful, and best blog app for Shopify that allows you to quickly and easily suggest related blog posts of yours to readers on your Shopify blog.
- Increase page views: Showcase relevant blog posts wherever you want and increase page views.
- Internal linking SEO: Related Blog Posts boost your SEO by creating quality internal links and improving Google’s crawl ability of old blog posts.
- Variety of customization: Set the number of related posts, show features images, change the text displayed, and more.
GemPages Powerful Page Builder (Rating ⭐ 4.9/5, 2863 Reviews)
“Easily build your own amazing landing pages & product pages!”
GemPages is one of the feature-rich Shopify blog and page builder apps that you can use to create responsive Shopify pages that drive conversions and sales. The app is easy to use and facilitates user and SEO-friendly pages that would not affect the speed of your store.
- Drag and drop: Use the intuitive drag and drop feature to build custom pages.
- Integrations: The app integrates with more than 30 Shopify apps.
- Templates: Provides 60+ pre-built templates that can be customized as per your wish.
Starts from $15/mo with a 10-day free trial. All plans provide unlimited pages.
Blog Article Filter Search PRO (Rating ⭐ 4.9, 44 Reviews)
“Blog Posts Articles Tag Filter, Blog Search & Featured Article”
If you already have a diversified blog with hundreds of blog posts, this Blog Filter would be the app your readers will love!
This blog filter by Hue Apps allows you to add an advanced filter tab to your blog feed through which your users can filter your blogs as per categories, tags, and other custom filters.
- Easy blog discovery: Allow shoppers to discover blog posts aligned to their interests; without scrolling through pages of irrelevant posts.
- Easy to set up and use: Create a blog filter in minutes and publish or unpublish anytime.
- Variety of filters: You can create up to 10 filters for each blog.
Starts at $6.90/mo with a 5-day free trial.
Having a blog for your Shopify store is undoubtedly a great and unavoidable strategy that can bring high-quality organic visitors to your online store.
All the Shopify blog apps listed in this post are best and loved by users for their unique features. But still, we can tell you which specific app is the best for your store because it depends on your needs. However, we would suggest you use the free plan or try the apps before subscribing to the paid plans.
And if you want to automate and streamline your customer service, Helplama Helpdesk is a specialized tool for e-commerce that can help you automate and boost your customer service workflows.
Start your 15-day free trial now! No credit card is required.