Running your eCommerce business on Shopify is good. But the problem is there are 6000+ app integrations available in the Shopify store. And, to grow your business and increase your sales or revenue you need to use the right tools.
So, you may be wondering “which among those apps is reliable enough to boost your sales?”
To answer your question, we are presenting the list of 10 Best Shopify apps to increase sales.
Top 10 Shopify Apps to Grow Business
- Helplama Helpdesk
- Privy (⭐4.6/5, 24791 reviews)
- Judge.me Product Reviews (⭐5/5, 9975 reviews)
- Smile: Loyalty & Rewards (⭐4.8/5, 4670 reviews)
- Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS (⭐4.7/5, 4367 reviews)
- Printful (⭐4.5/5, 3851 reviews)
- AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS (⭐4.7/5, 3506 reviews)
- ReConvert Upsell & Cross Sell (⭐5/5, 3184 reviews)
- PushOwl (⭐5/5, 2317 reviews)
- Referral Candy (⭐4.9/5, 1819 reviews)
#1 Helplama Helpdesk
Helplama Helpdesk is designed especially for eCommerce stores. It offers all-around services needed to run an online business.
Let’s dive in to learn more about its features.
- Marketing Automation – Customer reviews can be used as a great marketing pipeline. That is why the Helplama helpdesk automatically tracks the user reviews on Google, Trustpilot, and UGC videos that you can use for your social media content to gain the trust of new customers.
- Automatic Order Scanning – the helpdesk software automatically detects any delays and issues with customers’ orders and enables you to resolve issues even before the user logs a complaint.
- Automate Returns – Helplama has an in-built portal that allows customers to automatically choose items to return or exchange based on your policies.
- Integrations – You can integrate with popular social media platforms such as Facebook, and Instagram and eCommerce platforms like Shopify, Magento, and WooCommerce.
- Recruit Agents – You can access Helplama’s marketplace and hire experienced professional agents for your customer services.
- Automated Agent Training – Helplama’s training module tests and trains your agents. It also enables you to track their performance.
- Basic Helpdesk Services – It has a fully managed customer support system with live chat, email, SMS, and phone answering services. On top of all these features, it offers a knowledge base for self-help services.
- For each extra user, additional charges are applicable.
- Each plan includes 3 users.
- Free trial – 15 days.
- Standard – $99/ month.
- Pro – $199/ month.
- Enterprise – $399/ month.
#2 Privy (⭐4.6/5, 24791 reviews)
Privy is the best marketing app for Shopify. It features email marketing, and SMS tools along with popups and banners. It helps in growing your email and SMS lists to drive more sales.
- You can collect more contacts using popups.
- Add a spin-to-win wheel on your website and make customers sign up for your emails and SMS.
- You can notify customers about new items and send follow-up reminders.
- Customize popups, banners, flyouts, spin-to-win wheels, etc.
- There are cases where they overcharged the customers and billed them even when they did not use the chargeable services.
- Their customer service is not reliable enough.
- Free Plan with limited features
- Free trial – 15 days.
- Starter Plan – $15/ month.
- Growth Plan – $45/ month.
- Conversion Only – $70/ month.
#3 Judge.me Product Reviews (⭐5/5, 9975 reviews)
Judge.me is a full-featured review app. It helps you to collect and display ratings, and reviews about your products/ services and your store.
- Users can directly review products from their emails.
- You can collect star reviews from Google, Facebook, and badges to show social proof.
- It enables you to import existing reviews.
- Even after you uninstall the app, there will be coding embedded with your store that even their support team cannot erase.
- Integrating Judge.me app slows down your website.
- Free Version with few features.
- Awesome – $15/ month.
#4 Smile: Loyalty & Rewards (⭐4.8/5, 4670 reviews)
With Smile, you can create and customize loyalty and reward programs to increase your customer engagement rate and increase their trust in your brand.
- You can improve email marketing and subscription tools with loyalty data.
- Boost your reviews with points and reward users on POS.
- You can create an exclusive VIP reward program and retain your frequent buyers.
- It could be pricey for small businesses.
- The customization capabilities are limited.
- Free up to 200 monthly orders.
- Starter – $49/ month.
- Growth – $199/ month.
- Pro – $599/ month.
#5 Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS (⭐4.7/5, 4367 reviews)
It is one of the best marketing apps for Shopify that has pre-built automation for all emails and SMS so that you can reach all your buyers with personalized messages.
- You can recover abandoned carts, reactivate and engage customers with automated emails and SMS.
- It offers ready-made email templates and workflows to get you started.
- You can add push notifications and analyze your performance reports generated by the app.
- The Omnisend customer support service is poor.
- Email templates and workflows are not customizable enough.
- Free – up to 250 contacts.
- Standard – $16/ month.
- Pro – $59/ month.
#6 Printful (⭐4.5/5, 3851 reviews)
The Printful is the best Shopify app for eCommerce stores that offer customizable products ranging from apparel & accessories to homeware and pet-related items.
- With Printful, there is no need for you to set up an inventory.
- It takes care of the shipping process and the equipment needed to make products. You just need to focus on design and marketing.
- The shipping process is not good. The products are not always delivered.
- It takes a long time for order fulfillment.
- Free plan with limited features.
- Plus Plan – $9/ month.
- Pro Plan – $49/ month.
#7 AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS (⭐4.7/5, 3506 reviews)
It offers seamless post-purchase services and also connects you with popular courier services like UPS, USPS, DHL, China Post, and China EMS.
- You can automatically import tracking numbers to get all the shipment info in one place.
- It allows you to send delivery notifications via email and SMS.
- It enables you to customize the messages by including your URL, logo, and product recommendations.
- The customer support system is bad, especially for English speakers.
- Users have faced problems with the tracking feature. It does not give ETA as to when the order arrives.
- Free with limited features.
- Free trial – 7 days.
- Essentials – $11/ month.
- Essentials Plus – $35/ month.
- Pro – $119/ month.
#8 ReConvert Upsell & Cross Sell (⭐5/5, 3184 reviews)
This is one of the best Shopify apps to increase sales by creating an engaging thank you page to lure customers into making repeated purchases from your store.
- You can create highly converting thank you pages by adding upsell offers, product recommendations, customer birthdays, and surveys.
- Boost your AOV by creating one-click upsell funnels and deploying them at the checkout page to recover the cart.
- There are many complaints about the app overcharging its users.
- The app loads slowly on the page, so there is a chance that customers may miss the offers.
- Free up to 49 monthly orders.
- Free trial – 30 days.
- Pro Thank You Page – $7.99/ month.
- MVP Thank You Page – $14.99/ month.
- VIP Thank You Page – $ 29.99/ month.
#9 PushOwl (⭐5/5, 2317 reviews)
As the name itself says, you can generate web push notifications about products, offers and send them directly to your subscribers’ screens to make them buy the items.
- With automated notifications, you can recover abandoned carts and increase your sales by sending flash sales and back-in-stock notifications.
- You can create segments for subscribers and send personalized campaigns.
- The customers can see PushOwl branding on your store pages even after subscribing to paid plans except for the enterprise plan.
- Basic – free plan with limited features.
- Business – $19/ month.
- Enterprise – customizable plan.
#10 Referral Candy (⭐4.9/5, 1819 reviews)
With Referral Candy, you can create a refer-a-friend program to reach new customers through word-of-mouth marketing and build customer loyalty.
- You can customize emails and landing pages with your brand’s colors, images, and logo.
- With the web analytics tool, you can track the referral traffic coming to your eCommerce store.
- The customer service is not active in solving users’ issues.
- It is a bit complicated to set up and you need to have basic knowledge of HTML & CSS.
- Free trial – 30 days.
- Premium Plan – $49/ month.
- Plus – $299/ month.
We have picked the best marketing apps for Shopify along with the top Shopify apps that offer top dropshipping/ delivery, customizable landing pages, loyalty, referral program, etc. services to increase your sales.
You should choose an app that is –
- Easy to use,
- Affordable, and
- Has a support team to assist you in case you face any issues.
Helplama Helpdesk is the one that meets all these requirements. Also, it offers marketing, automation, and even customer support services. You can test out its features by starting a 15-day free trial.