To run an eCommerce business the most important thing is to have a proper conversation with your customers.
Moreover, it isn’t easy to be available for your customers all day.
Based on research, it is believed that 62% of consumers would rather talk to a chatbot than a human agent. And the conversations between brands and customers via Facebook Messenger have a 30% better ROI than retargeting ads.
So, Facebook Messenger bots will assist you in the process of providing 24/7 support services to your customers. Let’s walk through this article to learn about Messenger Bots
About Facebook Messenger Bots
It is a messaging software that uses AI and machine learning to converse automatically with people on Facebook Messenger.
Generally, bots are programmed in such a way that they help to provide answers and execute tasks by using information integrated into them during setup.
So, these bots save time by providing quick responses and around-the-clock customer service.
Now that you grasped the idea of Messenger Bots. Let’s get to know about the best Messenger Bots for Facebook.
On our list, first comes Botsify. It enables you to create your own chatbot without writing the code. You can easily create an account and develop your messenger bot. The Comment option feature in Botsify lets you engage with your customers and respond to them instantly in the comment section.
- Offers chatbot templates for various categories.
- Has a unique education chatbot for instructors and students.
- You can work across multiple channels.
- Possess integration issues.
- Outdated technology is used.
- It doesn’t include built-in chatbot analytics.
- Free trial: For 14 days,
- Personal plan: $449/ month,
- Business plan: $149/ month.
If you are looking for a one-stop shop for customer support across various platforms like chat, phone, social media, and email, then Kustomer is the right app. Embedded AI helps you to eliminate repetitive tasks, automate easy questions, and enable smart processes that help to scale up the business.
- It’s easy to use.
- Provides better customer service and support.
- Best for organizations with high levels of growth and an increased influx of customers.
- Less than interesting UI/ UX.
- Could use more user-friendly language.
- Notifications/ chat pop-ups could be better.
- Free trial: For 14 days,
- Enterprise: $89 per month/ per user,
- Ultimate: $139 per month/ per user.
Build, publish, and manage your chatbot with ease. You can deploy your chatbot on multiple Facebook pages using ItsALive. ItsAlive analytics helps to display important metrics in a dashboard layout.
- Drive conversations with automated content.
- Has a User-friendly interface.
- You can enable one-to-one conversations directly on Facebook inbox by pausing the bot.
- The Activity tab lets you identify the messages that the bot wasn’t able to understand.
- Lacks test chatbot.
- It’s recipe based and doesn’t provide the overall flowchart of the entire bot.
- Free: Up to 1000 messages/month.
- Sold: $19/ month,
- Plus: $49/ month,
- Pro: $99/ month,
- Enterprise: Customizable.
By leveraging the power of AI and machine learning, Liveperson creates a personalized connection with customers while delivering the desired output for your business. Liveperson unites multiple platforms like social, messaging, email, voice, sentiments, and analytics, be it for your commerce or customer care.
- Implementation and interface are intuitive.
- Conversation builder and manager.
- Interactive voice response.
- Reporting and analytics.
- Limited chat export options.
- Minor compatible issues with older browsers.
- Reporting could be simple.
- Free trial: Demo on request,
- Standard: $40/ month,
- Premier: $90/ month,
- Enterprise: Customisable.
MobileMonkey is one of the best platforms for top-of-funnel lead generation and allows you to establish sales and partnership opportunities. It also provides you with the world’s first meta-approved social DM automation tools.
- Highly suitable for small businesses.
- Permits users to create a messenger chatbot easily from scratch.
- It provides several Facebook ad formats that ensure the top-most conversation rates.
- Offers remarkable widgets and website chat plug-ins.
- Hands-on tutorials on automation / Udemy lessons.
- No location-based marketing.
- Not suitable for very large businesses.
- Limited reporting options.
- Free trial: 14 days,
- Startup edition: $119 / month,
- Growth edition: Customizable.
Pandorabots is an open-source chatbot framework. It allows you to build and publish AI-powered chatbots on the web, mobile and messaging applications like LINE, Slack, Whatsapp, and Telegram.
- Using AIML scripting language, you can build bots in any language.
- Easy to use and provides longevity in an increasingly competitive environment.
- The creation of voice-enabled bots is possible.
- Possess Pandorabots Mitusuku Module, where Mitsuku is an award-winning conversational chatbot.
- As it is an open-source platform, you own your data and can download your code.
- Doesn’t use machine learning models.
- Difficult to host your bot.
- Lacks accuracy and reliability.
- Free trial: For 14 days,
- Sandbox: Free
- Developer: $19/ month,
- Pro: $199/ month,
- Enterprise: Customizable.
7. Flow XO
If you’re looking to build a chatbot without coding skills, then Flow XO is the right one. You can host and deploy them on multiple platforms. It allows you to switch between chatbots and live agents.
- It integrates on Facebook and acts as a Facebook live chatbot.
- Triggers conversations based on keywords.
- Allows you to build chatbot widgets for your website and works across multi-channels.
- Handles payment process.
- Complicate to configure the bot.
- Lacks technology, completely dependent on third-party tools.
- No AI or machine learning technology is built into the platform.
- Couldn’t filter the messages to which the chatbot didn’t respond.
- No easy human-to-bot handoff for live chat.
PricingFree trial: For 14 days,
- Standard plan: $19/ month and charges applicable for the addition of bots.
Want to build a bot in minutes without programming, then opt for Engati, which is the best free chatbot platform. An AI-powered chatbot automates customer interactions and improves response time. Streamlined OneView Inbox with omnichannel interactions.
- The bot answers complex questions with the help of DocuSense.
- API allows you to integrate with your existing chatbot capabilities.
- Customer interactions through multiple platforms are possible.
- Easy to build and customize the chatbot.
- Supports 50 languages.
- Collaborates with customers in real-time with live chat.
- Expensive for small enterprises.
- Prices are variable and start from $5/ day. Free trial and demo are available.
Manychat is the most used chat marketing platform in our Facebook messenger bots list. It is a cloud-based chatbot that supports chat marketing campaigns via texts and social media messaging.
Manychat delivers instant support through personalized conversations on Instagram, Direct Messenger, and Facebook Messenger.
- Supports live chat activities and creates engaging bots.
- User-friendly interface.
- Easy installation process.
- Provides overall report based on the number of messages sent, click rates, and conversion on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Analytics tools are not very powerful.
- Expensive for a big audience.
- Technical support service is not well maintained.
- Starts from $15/ month for 500 contacts and includes additional charges as the number of contacts increases.
Chatfuel is the leading no-code chatbot platform for Facebook, Instagram, and Messenger. It is an AI-based tool that supports both startups and large companies. It provides good bonding with the customers as it answers queries in a fast way.
- Simple user interface and visual flow builder.
- Easy to use and locate features by any age group of people.
- Supports multiple components and provides replies on a real-time basis.
- Limited free features
- Quality of the templates is not good.
- Business: $11.99/month,
- Enterprise: $199/ month.
As businesses and customers grow, there is an imperative need to interact and provide the best customer service. In today’s scenario, “55% of consumers are willing to interact with a business via messaging apps to solve a problem” (according to Hubspot research).
Messenger bots are the go-to service that can unleash the best customer support for businesses by providing them with quick responses and being available 24/7.
To provide the best possible support by leveraging AI and machine learning in the business, you can consider employing the Helplama Helpdesk, which provides you with the latest technology, and the best customer support. Helplama’s AI chatbot provides your customers with an exceptional self-help experience by automating workflows.
The live chat widget integrated with Facebook helps you to check orders, exchanges, and returns. Finally, all your product questions will be answered rapidly.