You must probably be here because you may find the features of HelpCrunch inadequate for your brand! Even though HelpCrunch is one of the customer support tools that can help you with live chat, help desk, and knowledge base, it has its own shortcomings. That’s why many businesses are in search of HelpCrunch alternatives.
If you are also in this search, look no further, as we have done the legwork of gathering the data of the best HelpCrunch alternatives suitable for your business.
Top 10 HelpCrunch Alternatives & Competitors
1) Helplama HelpDesk
Trusted by more than 1500 companies, Helplama help desk software is a CRM tool that has the potential to turn your customer service into a marketing channel also.
This HelpCrunch alternative provides a 15-day free trial. After that, the pricing plans are categorized as follows:
- Standard – $99/month
- Pro – $199/month
- Enterprise – $399/month
- Enables you to automatically message happy customers for reviews and unboxing videos.
- One-click integration option for Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce, etc.
- For all plans, unlimited tickets are provided.
- This is the only help desk that allows you to automate your agents’ training.
- All plans include 3 agents. Extra charges are applicable for additional users.
- Limited options for visual customization.
2) Tidio (Overall ratings: 4.7/5⭐, 1,231 reviews)
Tidio is the 3rd most popular live chat software in the USA. This live chat platform can be easily customized for your brand.
This tool has a 7-day free trial. After that, you can go for their free or paid plans. The pricing plans are as follows:
- Starter – $32.50/month
- Team – $65.83/month
- Scale – $332.50/month
- Through the “Message Sneak-Peek” option, you can see what the user is writing before they send you the message.
- You can add a contact form on your website.
- Huge selection of customizable chatbots.
- Does not provide a contact import facility.
- Automatic chat translation is unavailable.
- Email templates are not provided.
3) LiveAgent (Overall ratings: 4.5/5⭐, 1,404 reviews)
LiveAgent is a cloud-hosted live messaging platform. This multi-channel helpdesk software is one of the top competitors of HelpCrunch.
This customer service tool provides a 14-day free trial. After that, you can either opt for their free version or paid plans. The pricing plans are categorized as follows:
- Ticket– $15/agent/month.
- Ticket+Chat– $29/agent/month
- All-Inclusive– $49/agent/mont
- The facility of “Customer Forum” is available, which is absent in HelpCrunch.
- Comes with the feature of “Interactive Voice Response”
- Supports social media integration.
- Translation features are not automated.
- Some users report the statistics and reporting feature is not up to the level.
- Lacks the feature of interaction tracking.
4) HelpScout (Overall ratings: 4.4/5⭐, 359 reviews)
This platform is equipped with features of live chat, knowledge base, shared inbox, workflows, and many more to strengthen your customer relations.
A 15-day free trial is available for this HelpCrunch alternative. After that, you can opt for any of their paid plans categorized as follows:
- Standard – $20/agent/month.
- Plus – $35/agent/month.
- Company – $60/agent/month.
- Provides the feature of “Co-browsing”.
- External and Internal knowledge base is available.
- The interface is fast and easy to use.
- Does not have email marketing functionality.
- Cannot merge multiple tickets.
- Geotargeting feature is not available.
5) LiveChat (Overall ratings: 4.5/5⭐, 742 reviews)
LiveChat is a very user-friendly customer service tool that you can use instead of HelpCrunch. It has been shortlisted by Capterra as a “Top Performer” in Live Chat Software in 2022.
At first, they provide you with a 14-day free trial. After that, the pricing scheme for this customer service tool is as follows:
- Starter – $16/agent/month(billed yearly) or $19/agent/month.
- Team – $33/agent/month(billed yearly) or $39/agent/month.
- Business – $50/agent/month(billed yearly) or $59/agent/month.
- Enterprise – Custom Pricing.
- Helps your agent to see customer details, including geolocalisation.
- Customized chat window templates.
- Provides pre-chat and post-chat surveys.
- Some users report this software lags when chat volume is high, leading to customer frustration.
- The chat window closes once you open another tab.
- Does not provide auto-replies.
6) Crisp (Overall ratings: 4.5/5⭐, 83 reviews)
This alternative to HelpCrunch is a one-stop solution for your customer service, marketing, and sales requirements.
A 14-day free trial is provided by this software. After that, you can opt either for their free or paid plans. The pricing is categorized as follows:
- Pro – $25/month/inbox
- Unlimited – $95/month/inbox
- Provides the features of in-chat games that have the potential to improve customer engagement.
- Crisp chatbots help customers automatically book more demos, answer frequently asked questions, or route conversations automatically.
- Comes with the feature of video chat.
- The visitor identification feature is not provided.
- Lacks the ability to connect a calendar like Google or Outlook directly to the chatbox.
- The complaint monitoring feature is absent.
7) Intercom (Overall ratings: 4.4/5⭐, 2,384 reviews)
Intercom is a CRM tool that provides an all-in-one solution for your customer’s journey. It has been shortlisted as an “Established Player” by Capterra in the categories of Live Chat Software and Customer Engagement Software in 2022.
The pricing plans for this tool are as follows:
- Support – Custom pricing
- Engage – Custom pricing
- Convert – Custom pricing
- Starter Plan – $74/month (special plan for very small businesses)
- The loading speed of Intercom is just 981 milliseconds.
- Comes with a shared inbox feature.
- Easier to use.
- Multi-channel messaging is not provided.
- Does not have a widget facility.
- The team inbox feature is not available.
8) Freshdesk Messaging (Overall ratings: 4.4/5⭐, 2,670 reviews)
This chat software helps you to engage with your customers through almost all messaging apps. Their chatbot is equipped with both artificial and human intelligence to provide exceptional customer support.
A 21-day free trial is available for this product. After that, you can opt for their free version or paid versions. The pricing categories are as follows:
- Growth – $15/agent/month
- Pro – $39/agent/month
- Enterprise – $69/agent/month
- Best-in-class chatbots that primarily focus on intent and engagement.
- “Single-Sign-On” feature is available.
- Comes with language detection.
- The screen sharing feature is not available.
- Event-triggered actions are not supported.
- Widgets are absent.
9) Drift (Overall ratings: 4.3/5⭐, 701 reviews)
Capterra has named Drift as an “Established Player” in the Live Chat Software category for 2022. The entire goal of this tool is to promote engaging conversations with your customers and, thereby, gain their trust and loyalty.
Their free plan comes with 100 contacts. For unlimited contacts, you have to purchase their premium plans categorized as follows:
- Premium – Custom pricing
- Advanced – Custom pricing
- Enterprise – Custom pricing
- Easy to set up.
- Comes with a “Co-browsing” feature.
- Helps you in creating custom chatbots.
- Some users report that the backend is too slow to load.
- The chat transcripts cannot be sent through automated emails.
- Even though they provide custom pricing, many users report the pricing model is a bit too expensive.
10) Front (Overall ratings: 4.7/5⭐, 1,503 reviews)
The commendable part of this CRM software is its simplicity in design. It is designed in the style of an email platform. So, your agents can use it with ease.
A 7-day free trial is available. After that, pricing plans are categorized as follows:
- Starter – $19/2 agent/month
- Prime – $49/5 agent/month
- Enterprise – $99/10 agent/month
- Provides customer service analytics.
- Customer tagging feature is available.
- Helps in arranging messages naturally into group inboxes.
- Query suggestions are unavailable.
- The offline form is not supported.
- Slack integration does not work properly at times.
To Sum It Up:
Customer service tools are critical for your brand to stand out from the crowd. If the features of HelpCrunch are insufficient to meet your business needs, we have provided you with the top 10 HelpCrunch alternatives to choose from. However, you are the only one who is aware of your company’s needs. So, select the one that best meets your customer service requirements.
If you want to deliver exceptional customer service, give it to the skilled hands of Helplama Helpdesk. We also provide customized pricing plans as per your business requirements.