“A recent Superoffice study showed that 45.9% of businesses have set the customer experience as their top priority for the next 5 years.”
And, that makes us ask you this question.
Hey, fellow Shopify store owner! Are you struggling to manage all the customer inquiries and support requests? If yes, then hang on.
There is a plethora of help center Shopify apps that can help you provide top-notch customer support.
List Of 5 Helpdesk Software:
Rating: ⭐ 5/5
Pricing: Personalized; 15-day free trial
The number one application on our list is Helplama Helpdesk. And why we say so, you will see.
With this one tool, you can extend excellent support to your customers across channels and enable self-service in auto-mode. Thus you save loads of time without compromising on the quality of customer service.
Read further to learn about the key functionalities that make this software a unique solution to your eCommerce help center needs.
- Omnichannel support: Support your customers through their preferred channel, be it phone, email, chat, social media, etc.
- Live chat with an integrated knowledge base: Customers can find answers quickly without navigating away from the chat session.
- Automate e-commerce workflows: Returns, exchanges, order modifications, order scanning, warranty issues requests, etc.
- One view for entire customer history: Organizes customer’s multi-channel interactions of past purchases, support requests, etc., in a place.
- Insights and reports: Monitor response times, ticket volume, and customer satisfaction to make data-driven decisions.
HelpCenter | FAQ Chat Helpdesk
Rating: ⭐ 4.5/5
Pricing: Paid plans start at $8/month with a 15-day free trial
Looking for a tool to incorporate FAQ, help-desk ticketing system, product tabs, chatbot, and live chat into your help center? Then, the HelpCenter app may be the solution for you. Let us now learn about its support tools.
- FAQ builder: Compose SEO-rich and multi-language FAQ pages instantly using existing templates.
- Chatbot & Live chat app: Connect with your customers in real time and boost faster response rates.
- Helpdesk ticketing system: Centralized platform to manage customer inquiries and support requests from multiple channels.
- Product tabs: Create tabs with relevant product information and assign them by product type, collection, or vendor.
- Contact form widget: Pick and customize contact forms from available templates.
RT: Instant FAQ, Help Center
Rating: ⭐ 4.6/5
If you are badly in need of a solution to reduce the mounting up of trivial customer service calls or requests, check out this RoarTheme’s help center Shopify app.
There is absolutely no harm in trying this app as it is free and the user reviews also look promising. It comes with a user-friendly interface and the following tools.v
- Unlimited FAQs: Add and organize branded FAQs using a simple editor.
- Customization dashboard: Design the widget to include categorized Q&As, call-to-action buttons, welcome messages, and channels.
- Integrations: WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Skype, Gmail, Viber, and more.
Help Center Page + Product FAQ
Rating: ⭐ 4.8/5
Pricing: Free; paid plans start at $4.99/month with a 3-day free trial
This FAQKing app offers a range of effective tools to easily create and manage a comprehensive FAQ (frequently asked questions) page for your Shopify store.
- Admin dashboard: Hosts tools to fully customize FAQs to match your store theme and branding.
- Static FAQ page: Supports multiple language translations to cater to customers from different regions.
- Product page FAQ: Add answers to common queries like shipping details, product specifications, returns/exchanges, etc.
Live Chat, Help Center, FAQ Page
Rating: ⭐ 5/5
Pricing: Free; paid plans start at $9.90/month
Reduce processing time and costs by over 70% by addressing common issues like “Where is my order”. You can achieve this through a dedicated FAQ and Macro with an integrated order tracking system by Willdesk’s help center Shopify app.
- Self-service widget: Create a branded widget that is combined with order tracking, FAQ, and contact form features.
- Ticketing system: Handle inbox tickets from various social media and email platforms within a single platform.
- CRM tools: Offers complete customer index to manage support requests efficiently and identify upsell opportunities.
- Multi-store integration: Combine and customize multiple stores’ support pages to provide a consistent brand experience across all.
- Device compatibility: This app works with desktop and mobile devices seamlessly.
- User support: Offers 24/7 support assistance.
The five apps we have discussed, namely Helplama helpdesk, HelpCenter, Instant FAQ, Help Center Page, and Willdesk’s help center, offer a wide range of features to help you provide excellent customer support.
By choosing the right Shopify app that meets your business needs, you can create an effective help center. Using this, you can reduce support tickets, boost sales, and enhance customer loyalty.
Yet, our recommendation out of these is Helplama Helpdesk for its distinctive E-commerce support solutions. With it, you get omnichannel support, analytics & reporting, eCommerce automation, a customizable knowledge base, AI-powered customer service agent training, and more.
This combination of tools makes it an ideal solution to improve your customer support and enhance the overall customer experience.