Are you confused about the best drop shippers for Shopify or to be more precise, the best dropshipping apps for Shopify? Well, let’s clear your confusion once and for all!
With the right dropshipping app for your Shopify store, you just have to pass the sales order to the supplier to fulfill the order. Even though it sounds simple, the real struggle is finding the best app from the unending Shopify drop shippers list.
That is why we have compiled a list of the 12 best drop shipping apps for Shopify along with their pros, cons, and pricing structure.
Let’s get into the specifics!
Top 12 Dropshipping Apps For Shopify
- Sup Dropshipping
- LAI Ali Reviews
- Trendsi – Fashion Dropshipping
- Printful: Print-On-Demand
1) Sup Dropshipping (Overall ratings ⭐ 5/5, 20 reviews)
Sup Dropshipping is an all-in-one dropshipping platform and it provides all-around services of sourcing, packaging, shipping, and branding for online sellers. It is extremely friendly to new users and the whole order fulfillment process can be automatically done with just a few clicks.
Moreover, it can be integrated with Shopify, Woocommerce, Wix, Ecwid, Shopee, and many more platforms. You can authorize and synchronize your stores with SUP to make your business much easier.
- Profit Optimization: Huge database of suppliers and products. Direct contact and purchase from manufacturers to reduce your costs.
- Image Searching: Easy access to find your product. You can upload images or take pictures with a camera to save time in coming up with the keywords.
- Chrome Extension: On-click toolbar to source products on marketplace sites like Amazon, eBay, or AliExpress.
- POD & DROPCUSTOM: Easy to create your own designs and sell your exclusive products.
- Custom Packaging: Apply your brand logo to all the packaging and make your own branding experience.
- Other advantages and services include:
- FREE to Use: No credit card registration needed, no hidden fees. Only pay when you purchase.
- Dedicated Assistants: Professional agents at service 24/7, ready to help, solving any problem encountered.
- Mobile Friendly: Handle your orders on your cellphone wherever you are, and confirm and complete selling in one touch.
- Overseas Warehouses: Store your products and prepare for large sales ahead.
No app usage fee is required. They charge a certain fee according to specific requests like fulfillment and repacking.
2) LAI Ali Reviews Product Review (Overall ratings ⭐ 4.9/5, 1002 Reviews)
LAI Product Reviews is a powerful social proof tool with a collection of customizations available for dropshipping merchants. With LAI, users can easily import product reviews from multiple sources such as AliExpress, Amazon, Oberlo, or via CSV.
LAI also features automatic updates to your store with new reviews, making the update process absolutely hassle-free. Lastly, LAI offers extensive support via live chat or email.
- Fully control over your reviews, edit the content, photo, date, time, etc before publishing. You can also hide, and merge reviews between products and pin the most important reviews on top.
- Multiple import sources such as AliExpress, Amazon, Oberlo,.. and a very easy CSV import process.
- Save you time by Auto updating new reviews from AliExpress to your stores.
- Many display customization options will fit your Craft theme store or any theme you use nicely.
- Boost customer engagement, create repurchase marketing strategies with automated email campaigns and incentive reviews submit the form on your store.
- A very dedicated support team that helps with any problems and is willing to do customization if possible.
Competitive pricing starts from just $4.95 (this is the top lowest price on the product reviews app market).
3) AppScenic(Overall ratings ⭐ 5/5, 109 reviews)
Through this dropshipping app for Shopify, you can automate your entire selling process and connect with dropshipping and wholesale suppliers from the USA, UK, EU, Canada, Australia, etc. Once an order is shipped, the tracking number is automatically sent to your store so that you can easily manage your shipments.
- Suppliers automatically process and receive orders, and the stocks and prices are synced in real-time between you and the suppliers.
- Through their own wallet system, you can pay suppliers in a safe and automated way.
- Along with dropshipping, they also provide returns and refund management.
- Some users report late shipping issues.
A free version is available for this Shopify dropshipping app, through which you can connect to one store and import a maximum of 500 products. For much more advanced features, you can go for their paid versions with pricing as follows:
- Standard – $19/month
- Pro – $39/month
- Elite – $83/month
4) Trendsi-Fashion Dropshipping(Overall ratings ⭐ 4.9/5, 778 reviews)
If you run an online boutique on Shopify, then this is one of the most popular and best Shopify dropshipping app you can choose. As the name suggests, this app is dedicated especially to the dropshipping of designer and quality apparel, jewelry, and activewear, and that too, at affordable prices. Since this app has inventory syncing features, you can easily manage your store and orders.
- This dropshipping app for Shopify has its own in-house photography and modeling team to provide high-quality images to upload to your store.
- As your business grows, they will provide you with a dedicated agent to manage suppliers and logistics at an affordable price.
- Improves your brand’s visibility through customized shipping labels, packing slips, thank you notes, notifications, packaging tape, etc.
- Currently, services are available in the US only.
- Do not process orders on weekends, which leads to delays in order processing.
Trendsi is a completely free-to-use dropshipping app for Shopify.
5) AutoDS(Overall ratings ⭐ 4.8/5, 249 reviews)
AutoDS is a dropshipping app for Shopify that lets you handle your orders automatically along with automated tracking updates. From product importing to finding suppliers, every phase of dropshipping is safe in the hands of this app.
- Comes with a smart filtering system so that you can manage your inventory by price, supplier, number of sales, and collection.
- Provides in-app product optimization for images, titles, and descriptions.
- Gives you insights into your business performance with its powerful dashboard.
- Integrates well with Amazon, Aliexpress, Etsy, Wayfair, and Walmart.
- Many users complain that the pricing structure they offer is different from the actual price they charge.
- As per reviews, the interface needs enhancement.
This dropshipping app provides a 7-day free trial. After that, you can go for their paid plans categorized as follows:
- Import – $6.39/month
- Starter – $13.43/month
- Advanced – $31.19/month
6) Syncee(Overall ratings ⭐ 4.7/5, 823 reviews)
Syncee is a Shopify app you can trust for global B2B dropshipping solutions. Through this platform, you can find reliable suppliers in the US, CA, EU, UK, or AU to successfully sell your retail products. Furthermore, the Syncee marketplace gives you exposure to millions of products to choose from.
- Comes with automated product data uploads, updates, and order data sync.
- Gives you the liberty to add product variants.
- Lets you chat with the supplier through an in-built direct chat feature.
- Some users report that the delivery time is delayed at times.
- Users say they often run into bugs while using this app.
- As per user comments, the marketplace also has some fraudulent suppliers.
Syncee has a free version with limited features. To avail of their premium features, you can opt for their pricing scheme categorized as follows:
- Basic Plan – $29/month
- Pro Plan – $79/month
- Business Plan – $129/month
7) Spocket(Overall ratings ⭐ 4.6/5, 2729 reviews)
With thousands of retailers having dropshipping stores, Sprocket is one of the fastest shipping suppliers from the USA, EU, Australia, Brazil, etc. You can add this dropshipping app for Shopify in just a few clicks. This app also comes with print-on-demand collections at affordable prices.
- Auto-updates your inventory so that you will have real-time data on in-stock and out-of-stock products.
- Provides customizable invoices that contain your brand’s logo and personalized notes.
- Comes with the feature of product sample order so that you can check the shipping speed, and take product photos.
- Integrates well with AliExpress, Alibaba, and Amazon.
- Many users complain that the customer service is unresponsive.
- As per the review, this app is congested with pop-ups.
- Some users also report that the order processing takes time.
This Shopify dropshipping app comes with a 14-day free trial. After that, you can either go for their free version or paid versions categorized as follows:
- Starter – $24.99/month
- Pro – $49.99/month
- Empire – $99.99/month
8) Printful: Print-On-Demand(Overall ratings ⭐ 4.5/5, 3790 reviews)
From printing 340+ premium products ranging from apparel to pet products, Printful covers all your print-on-demand dropshipping needs. For the same reason, it is one of the best dropshipping apps for Shopify. Along with handling dropshipping, this app is also equipped with in-built tools to create amazing designs, product mockups, and brand logos.
- Their payment scheme is structured in such a way that you have to pay only when an order comes.
- Lets you set your own retail price.
- Leverages brand visibility through customized pack-ins, packing slips, and packaging.
- Integrates well with Etsy, eBay, Amazon, and Storenvy.
- Some users complain about late shipment issues.
- As per users, this app is expensive compared to other POD providers.
- Cannot manually set the location to ship the product from.
This dropshipping app for Shopify provides a free plan with limited features. For additional features, you can choose from either of their pricing plans as follows:
- Plus Plan – $9/month
- Pro Plan – $49/month
9) Importify(Overall ratings ⭐ 4.5/5, 326 reviews)
As the name indicates, Importify lets you import products from multiple wholesalers to your Shopify store and sell them online. Through this Shopify app for dropshipping, you can sell a wide variety of products, including apparel, gadgets, accessories, pet products, and much more.
- From the basic plan itself, you can add product customization and set price rules.
- If you wish to change the supplier, you can do so with just one click.
- Through the ‘Importify Override’ feature, you can easily migrate from other dropshipping apps.
- Integrates well with Amazon, AliExpress, Shein, DHGate, Alibaba, and Etsy.
- Some users report that variants and photos are not uploaded properly due to bugs.
- The customer support is unresponsive, as per some store owners.
After trying out the app for a 1-day free trial, you can opt for any of their pricing plans categorized as follows:
- Basic Plan – $14.95/month
- Premium Plan – $27.95/month
- Gold Plan – $37.95/month
10) Dropified(Overall ratings ⭐ 4.5/5, 254 reviews)
With the Dropified dropshipping app integrated into your Shopify store, you can easily handle your orders and change suppliers as you wish. Since it provides automation, you can also track and manage bulk orders hassle-free.
- Through their ‘Insider’s Report, you will get access to data of top-selling products and meaningful marketing insights.
- Comes with advanced options for variant addition and product bundling offers.
- Provides you with great customization options. For customers, you can send custom tracking URLs, and for suppliers, you can add custom order notes regarding the shipping specifications.
- Integrates well with AliExpress, Alibaba, eBay, and Facebook Marketplace.
- Some users are not happy with the product import feature since variants are not imported automatically. In some cases, all variants are priced the same.
- It takes time to integrate with new stores if you add multiple stores.
- Due to bugs, at times, the orders don’t fulfill, and the city and auto captcha does not fill.
This app comes with a single pricing plan of $47/month. A free trial is available for 14 days before subscribing to this plan.
11) DropCommerce(Overall ratings ⭐ 4.4/5, 276 reviews)
Dropcommerec provides easy and hassle-free fulfillment of your orders by linking with top suppliers from the USA. This app also comes with the feature of automatic inventory updates.
- Lets you easily handle international orders.
- They provide hassle-free fulfillment solutions by managing the logistics.
- Comes with the feature of currency conversion so that you can handle payments in your home currency.
- Branded invoicing feature is available only in the Professional plan.
- Some users report poor customer service.
- While importing products, the images of variants are not imported automatically.
After trying their free trial for 14-days, you can go for their free version or paid versions categorized as follows:
- Basic – $19/month
- Growth – $49/month
- Professional – $99/month
12) DripShipper(Overall ratings ⭐ 4.0/5, 195 reviews)
Are you in search of a dropshipping supplier for your coffee business? Then Dripshipper is the best dropshipping app for your Shopify store. Tailored exclusively for the coffee businesses, this platform ships freshly roasted coffee in 3 to 5 business days to your customers.
- Even though the coffee powder is shipped from Dripshipper’s facility, the pricing, logo, and brand on the packaging will be yours- a boosting factor for your brand’s visibility and reach.
- Handles both domestic and international orders.
- If you are unsatisfied with their service, they provide a 100% money-back guarantee.
- Many users complain that their customer support is awful.
A 14-day free trial is offered by this Shopify dropshipping app. After that, you can choose from any of their pricing plans classified as follows:
- Starter – $30/month
- Professional – $99/month
- Elite – $197/month
To Sum It Up:
Having a dropshipping app for your Shopify store can be advantageous because you will save money on inventory management and order fulfillment. Now that you have gone through the whole post, you have a handful of Shopify dropshipping apps to choose from. However, before choosing one, be clear about your business requirements and choose accordingly.
If you are looking for ways to enhance the productivity of your customer service team, equip them with Helplama Helpdesk. They offer a range of services from order management to automated workflows. Furthermore, customized pricing plans are designed to prioritize businesses.
So, what are you waiting for? Start Your Free Trial Now!