With the right customer service email management software you can facilitate seamless communication and build a loyal clientele. But there exist tons of email management software in the market and it can become difficult to choose the right tool that fits your unique needs.
In today’s blog, we have compiled a list of the 6 best tools along with their key features. Keep reading to find out the right tool that can streamline your workflow and help you reach inbox zero!
6 Best Customer Service Email Management Software
Pricing: Custom Pricing
Helplama Helpdesk is one of the best email management software equipped with an AI system that helps to simplify your work. Its omnichannel integration, shared team inbox, and smart reports always keep you a step ahead.
- AI-drafted emails: Utilize AI to generate clever responses that are automatically drafted based on the content of the emails. This helps to save time for your support agent while improving the response time.
- Omnichannel integration: Supports multiple platforms enabling you to seamlessly integrate all platforms and manage your communication in one place.
- Shared team inbox: Streamline collaboration and communication by allowing multiple team members to access and manage the same inbox.
- Live chat email integration: Easily convert your live chat conversations into email tickets to ensure no customer inquiry goes unanswered.
- Canned responses: Set up pre-written responses that can be used for frequently asked questions and common issues.
- Smart reports: Measure the effectiveness of your customer and identify areas for improvement with the help of detailed analytics and reports.
- Custom automation: Add customized automation to your workflow according to your unique needs and requirements.
Pricing: Plans start from $19/seat/month.
Front allows you to manage all the communication channels efficiently through a single platform. It is designed to streamline your workflow and enhance your productivity by automating repetitive tasks.
- Multi-channel integration: Front enables your team to integrate and manage multiple channels like social media, chat, SMS, and more on a single platform.
- Automation: Repetitive tasks like assigning emails to the right member, follow-ups, tagging, etc., can be completely automated to save time and resources.
- Shared inbox: Your team members can easily collaborate and communicate in real time through a shared inbox.
- Analytics and reporting: Front provides you with detailed analytics that helps you track response time, performance as well as customer satisfaction rate.
Pricing: Affordable plans start from $15/user per month with a 7-day free trial.
If you wish to avoid a complex helpdesk, Hiver is a great option as it allows you to manage all channels from the Gmail left panel. The familiar interface makes it easy for your team to get accustomed to the software.
- Email templates: Hiver gives the option to save canned responses that can be shared with your team members. This ensures you provide swift, consistent responses to each customer.
- Integration: Hiver gives you the ability to connect all your favorite apps like Salesforce, QuickBooks, Asana, etc., to simplify the process.
- Insights: Hiver allows you to measure team performance and provides deep insights. It helps you to track performance and identify the key areas that need improvement.
- Automation: With the help of Harvey – Hiver’s AI bot, you can identify and automate repetitive tasks easily.
Pricing: Plans start at $49/agent/ month with a 14-day free trial.
If you’ve been looking for email management software, you probably have heard about Zendesk. It is a great tool to bring more personalization to your communications. Zendesk is popular for being a fully customizable platform that is quick to set up and flexible.
- Messaging: Zendesk gives you the ability to deliver personalized, engaging interactions through its messaging feature.
- Ticketing: Through automatic ticket assignment, prioritization, and escalation features, your agents can work with higher efficiency.
- Agent workspace: With Zendesk, you can have a unified dashboard to manage, respond to, and track customer requests.
- Automation: To ensure all emails are handled promptly, repetitive tasks like tagging, prioritizing, and routing can be automated.
Pricing: 21-day free trial; paid plans start at $15/agent/month
Freshdesk is equipped with a comprehensive set of tools to help you manage customer interactions across multiple channels. Also, you can save time and boost the productivity of your team by streamlining the workflow.
- Ticketing: Easier to track and manage support tickets from multiple platforms while preventing agent collision.
- Collaboration tools: Freshdesk gives you an option of team huddle and shared ownership to resolve issues together. You can also split tickets through the parent-child ticketing option to resolve multistage issues.
- Omnichannel support: Integrate multiple channels to manage all support-related communication on a single platform.
- Automation: Freshdesk offers a wide range of automation to take care of repetitive tasks like assigning emails, ticket dispatch, event notifications, and much more.
- Self-service portal: Create a customized self-service portal to help your customers find answers to common questions and troubleshoot issues on their own.
- Reporting: Get detailed reports, and curated reports to track metrics like response time, customer satisfaction scores, and agent performance.
Pricing: 15-day free trial; paid plans start from $20/user/month
Helpscout is another simple, easy-to-use email management software. Every support request in Helpscout is accompanied by a list of customer information, previous conversations, and app activity. This allows you to communicate with the customer in a more personalized and effective manner.
- Customized automation: Save time spent on repetitive tasks and workflows through automation that is customized as per your unique business needs.
- Customer profiles: Helpscout provides a unified view of every customer you have integrated with. It creates profiles that you can sort, filter and edit to ensure personalized interactions.
- Shared inbox: Enable your team to collaborate, manage conversations and work together with improved efficiency.
- Integrations: Easily integrate business tools such as CRM systems, E-commerce platforms as well as productivity tools to streamline your workflow.
- Reporting and analytics: Evaluate your performance through clever reporting and analytics that help to understand your performance and identify areas for improvement.
The 6 email management software we discussed above, have their unique features and benefits.
However, Helplama Helpdesk stands out as the best customer service email management software in 2023. It is an all-inclusive solution with AI-drafted emails, canned responses, omnichannel integrations, smart reports, and custom automation. It provides a comprehensive solution to manage customer service communications due to its user-friendly interface and affordable pricing.