Looking for the best BoldDesk alternatives for your help desk software needs? We have got you covered. In this article, we have compiled a list of tried and tested solutions that reviewers have voted as the best overall alternatives and competitors to BoldDesk.
Whether you’re looking for powerful features, an easy-to-use interface, or affordable pricing, we’ve got you covered.
In this article, we will walk you through:
Why look for BoldDesk Alternatives
BoldDesk has limited features, especially when compared to other helpdesk software solutions on the market.
This makes it challenging for businesses that require a more robust and feature-packed dashboard to perform their daily tasks.
7 Best BoldDesk Alternatives & Competitors
1) Helplama Helpdesk
Pricing: Custom pricing
Helplama offers more customizable options for you than Bolddesk. You can tailor the system to fit your unique needs, workflows and branding.
Helplama provides a more intuitive and user-friendly platform for your customers.
- Omnichannel integration – Engage with your clients through various communication platforms, comprising electronic mail, social networking sites, and instant messaging.
- Self-Service Portal – Easily access information and perform tasks related to a particular service or product without the need for assistance from a customer service representative.
- View Entire Customer History – You can access all your customer interactions in one place with a unified view of live chat, email, social media, and other channels.
- Live chat with knowledge base – With this feature, you can effortlessly send and recommend pertinent articles from your knowledge base directly to your chat.
- Custom Automation – You can create personalized automation for your customers’ repetitive support requests such as resetting passwords, reporting bugs, and solving login issues.
- Smart reports and insights – You’ll be able to see the total number of returns and exchanges processed, the top reasons for returns, the items that are most frequently returned, and other valuable insights.
2) Zendesk Support Suite
Pricing: Paid plan starts at $49/month with a 14-day free trial.
Zendesk helps you to communicate with your customers from one place. This means that you can reply quickly, talk about the right things, and make the conversation feel personal.
- Live Chat Integration – You can add a live chat feature to your store with just one click. This lets you talk to customers in real-time and fix their problems quickly.
- Relevant Customer Data – Instant access to customer data enables you to provide customized support and offer targeted solutions to their issues.
- Streamlined Refunds – This feature will help improve your brand reputation and create a positive customer experience.
3) Zoho Desk
Pricing: Free; paid plan starts at $9.75/month with a 15-day free trial.
If you’re looking for a tool to manage your customer-related tasks like ticketing, multichannel support, and automation, Zoho Desk is an excellent choice.
- Customization – You have access to Layouts that are tailored to each of your departments. These Layouts offer a range of customizable fields that can be personalized to your specific needs.
- Notification Alerts – With Zoho Desk’s automatic notification alerts, you can effortlessly monitor your customer service efforts.
- Reports and Dashboards – With the aid of built-in dashboards, keep tabs on and enhance your service using the most prevalent metrics.
- Self-Service – You can easily embed self-service features for your customers right into your websites and mobile apps with the ASAP plugin.
Pricing: Paid plan starts at $29/month with a 14-day free trial.
By using Tidio, your online store can offer top-notch customer service and convert passive visitors into engaged buyers.
- Simple Ticketing System – Tidio’s ticketing system allows you to manage and resolve customer requests in a simple, organized way.
- Preview Carts and Order History – With Tidio, you can preview customers’ carts and check their order history directly in the chat.
- Chatbot Strategies – Use pre-made chatbot strategies to automate responses to common customer queries. You can use chatbots to sell products to website visitors proactively.
- Live Chat – With live chat, you can communicate with your website visitors in real time. Quickly solve their problems and answer their questions to provide a better customer experience.
Pricing: Free; paid plan starts at $13/month.
Transform your customer service into a delightful experience by effortlessly engaging in more meaningful conversations with every customer, every day, and across every channel.
- Omnichannel Support – Provide prompt and uniform customer service across various communication channels, such as email, phone, chat, WhatsApp Business, and social media platforms, through a centralized interface.
- Faster Resolution – You can reduce the amount of manual and repetitive tasks you need to do by utilizing advanced automation rules.
- CSAT Tracking – Keep track of your team’s performance with the help of customizable analytics and reports. Identify bottlenecks before they become major issues and stay on top of your team’s CSAT goals.
Pricing: Paid plan starts at $10/month with a 7-day free trial.
With Gorgias, you can unify all your support conversations and orders, which can lead to happier customers and faster growth.
- Unified Prioritization: Prioritize email, chat, voice, SMS, WhatsApp, and social comments/DMs in one feed.
- Shopify Integration – View, edit, and cancel Shopify orders without leaving the Gorgias customer view. This feature simplifies your workflow, saving you time and effort.
- Self-Service Menus – Instantly answer shopper questions with self-service menus — no agent required. This feature helps you provide quick and easy self-service options for your customers.
Pricing: Paid plan starts at $74/month.
Looking for a customer service solution that can help you resolve issues faster, boost customer satisfaction, and reduce team workload?
Look no further than the only AI-powered customer service solution you’ll ever need!
- Automation – With Intercom’s AI-powered chatbots and automation tools, you can automate your conversations and reduce support volumes while increasing customer satisfaction in just a few minutes.
- Intercom Messager –You have the freedom to choose your style, layout, and content with our highly customizable messenger.
- Customer Data Platform – With Intercom, you can gain valuable insights into your customers’ behavior and use that information to improve your customer service interactions.
In conclusion, the above list of 7 BoldDesk alternatives and competitors are tried and tested, and they offer more features than BoldDesk. From ease of use to advanced functionalities, these apps have got you covered.
Consider Helplama Helpdesk if you’re looking for a way to simplify customer communication while also enabling support representatives to deliver exceptional service.
Helplama is a multi-channel customer service help desk solution that caters to small businesses and enterprise teams.
So, what are you waiting for?