Atlassian Confluence is one of the most popular knowledge management and collaboration tools available, and for good reason. Atlassian Confluence offers a comprehensive suite of team onboarding and support tools to assist your team in connecting with your customers.
But, like any other tool, Confluence isn’t for everyone, and there are plenty of sophisticated and less expensive options available. We’ve compiled a list of the best Atlassian Confluence alternatives for you to consider before making a decision.
In this guide, we’ll take an in-depth look at some of the best Confluence competitors, examining key features, pricing, benefits, and more.
Pricing starts at
|Helplama||$99 /month/3 users||-Includes Up to 3 Users|
|Gorgias||$50/month||You only get 350 tickets/month. ($25 for each extra 100 tickets)|
|Richpanel||$50/month||You only get 250 orders/month. ($20 for additional 100 orders)|
|ProProfs Help Desk||$10/month||You only get 1 user. ($10 for each extra user.)|
|HappyFox||$29/agent/month||You only get 1 agent for this plan.|
Best Atlassian Competitors
Here are some of the best Confluence alternatives for building an effective customer support system:
1. Helplama Help Desk
Helplama is a multi-channel customer service help desk designed for small businesses and enterprise teams. It is cost-effective and quick, and most agents can get started with Helplama with little to no training. The Helplama helpdesk is the tool for you if you need your entire support system to run efficiently on a single platform, with all customer information available to your support team. The helpdesk improves response time and productivity by providing AI-suggested responses based on previous tickets handled. The Helplama helpdesk also has other features such as social media integration, a live chat widget, an integrated returns center, etc.
- Helplama offers email support integration as well as AI-drafted emails. This can significantly reduce both your email traffic and workload.
- You can integrate a live chat widget into your website to allow visitors to raise issues in real-time.
- The one-click integration option for e-commerce platforms like Shopify, Magneto, and Woo-commerce, among others, is very convenient.
- Users discovered some workflow issues, which have since been resolved.
- More flexibility in grouping requests by issue type would be beneficial.
2. Gorgias (Overall ratings: 4.6/5⭐, 469 reviews)
Gorgias is a Confluence alternative that enables your team to manage your entire support system from one location. It is a customer support platform that is geared toward e-commerce businesses. We’ve discovered that configuring Gorgias is a straightforward and quick process. Another noteworthy feature is that because all customer information is available on a single platform, agents will not have to switch between tools.
- This tool can be used to manage multiple channels, such as SMS and social media.
- It is possible to integrate a wide range of e-commerce apps with Gorgias.
- Gorgias has a comprehensive reporting section that displays volume, agent details, tags, channels, and satisfaction.
- Workflows can be difficult to set up.
- There have been reports of downtime online.
- The software could benefit from more functionality and the ability to customize features.
3. Richpanel (Overall ratings: 4.9/5⭐, 28 reviews)
Richpanel is a live chat and knowledge management tool that allows your team to monitor and resolve customer service issues efficiently. With Richpanel, your team can communicate with customers via a variety of channels, including email, live chat, phone, and social media, and access all of their information in one place. This helpdesk also has features such as a self-service help center, automation, task bots, etc that provide your customers with the required information.
- Customers can use a self-service portal to answer queries without having to reach out to your team.
- Richpanel’s functionality is very user-friendly and has been designed to make training as simple as possible.
- Your agents won’t have to switch between screens because all customer information is stored on a single platform.
- Richpanel is less polished than some of the other solutions on the market.
- Users have reported that customizing workflows can be difficult at times.
- No multilingual back office support options.
4. ProProfs Help Desk (Overall ratings: 4.6/5⭐, 26 reviews)
ProProfs Help Desk is an Atlassian Confluence alternative that includes all of the features required to provide excellent customer service. The main feature that stood out is their robust ticketing system, which allows agents to easily create tickets, prioritize them, and assign them to the appropriate department. The best part? Unlike most help desk companies, which have a support system based on self-service or email, you can contact their team at any time and have your issues resolved.
- Different teams, such as marketing, sales, and customer service, can easily collaborate to provide a consistent experience for your customers.
- The auto-ticket assigning feature in ProProfs keeps track of existing tickets and simplifies management.
- It has a simple interface that allows your agents to move from one ticket to the next. It is also very efficient to track and close tickets.
- There is a definite learning curve to figuring out all of the platform’s functionalities.
- There is no option to merge multiple tickets from the same customer about the same issue.
- Their integration options with third-party tools are limited.
5. HappyFox Help Desk (Overall ratings: 4.5/5⭐,125 reviews)
HappyFox is one of the major alternatives to Confluence that allows your team to provide consistent support via multiple channels. Happyfox focuses on monitoring agent performance and agent collaboration in addition to managing customer tickets on a single dashboard. This helpdesk also allows you to efficiently organize, prioritize, discuss, and track customer queries– all in one place.
- HappyFox is reasonably priced in comparison to the features it offers.
- Customers can seek assistance through a variety of channels.
- Wide range of integration options with other software Custom SLA and Reporting tools.
- It can be challenging to set up, but their support team is extremely helpful.
- Compared to Confluence knowledge management, Users have reported that the options for creating knowledge base articles are a little lacking.
- Some features are missing from HappyFox’s mobile application.
We hope that after reading this guide, you have a better understanding of how beneficial a knowledge management and collaboration solution can be to your business. Consider the tools mentioned above, and we are confident you will find one that complements your team’s workflow and fits seamlessly into your customer service strategy. Before you know it, you’ll have a more efficient customer support system, and your team will be equipped with the tools to make it happen.
If you want to make it easier for customers to contact your service team while also empowering your support reps to provide the best service possible, the Helplama helpdesk could be the platform for you. If you’re starting from scratch, you can opt for managed customer support services tailored for your business starting at $399 per month.